• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
And this is a response to the f95´s comment, not to your phrase at discord, plus all the hatefull shit you´ve been posting since then.
What hateful shit are you even talking about? Quote it.

Not a pice of shit, but a judgemental piece of shit, which is slightly different, since it´s something personal between you and me, yes, you were "openminded" at voicecall, DURING the voicecall,(since I did decide to do that, for judging me before, not after) i believe, not to have hard feelings between us, but the moment you blame us for the delays, thats the red line buddy.
Sorry, that makes it all better.

And sure, you might not have liked my comment. I have my reasons, which I explained, but fair enough. When you complained I also seem to remember asking you to talk about it and have a discussion, but you ignored me. You even said so yourseelf. Is discussing with arguments instead of insults too mature for you?

And of course, i dont mean you gotta be ACTIVE at discord, but when someone ONLY talks to you to ask for the updates, dude, that is not okay.
So I don't have to be active but I do need to be somewhat active to ask for updates? Come on man, that's exactly as dumb as it sounds.

Regardless I tried to be active there, but community is not something you can force, and again: my life doesn't revolve around you.

ps: thanks for posting my Discord here without asking first.

Last edited:

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
The reason why i believe Bo is passionate about the project (dunno Koda) is cause the chats we had, not only during Tot´s development, but wayyyyy back then, used to talk to him at facebook, we had argues cause the plagiarizing, after reflecting, i concluded, i´m a NOONE to talk about that, i´m not concerned AT ALL how hard it has to be developing such game, so maybe plagiarizing is a way to save time (and i´m still not sure about that)
"THEY ARE FREE TO"
And? Nobody is going to send assassins to your house because you support the devs, but we are also free to criticize this unconditional support
I don't know what is talked in discord but from here it looks like there's only "support" and nothing but
Koda very clearly has an immense problem with giving false deadlines, you could support him by giving constructive criticism on not lying to the player base(which is objectively the case regardless if you personally take offense to it or not), because in the end discord is the community that actually matters and interacts with devs, not here.

Arctif

May 5, 2018
Off topic posts are usually pounced on by mods. That means, we have to discuss the game. That also means that when nothing new is happening, the only thing to really talk about is delays. Hence the bitching.
Nobody is forced to post in the thread.

This is why I ended up taking the dive and going in the discord. I remember this thread being fine back when I started lurking (back when it was still under 20 pages). (Before anyone says it - yes, I realise that's because there weren't delays then)
But now if I go away for any length of time and want to know what is going on I end up skimming pages upon pages of people just foaming at the mouth.

I've never questioned the validity of (most) complaints; I even took my $2 back a few months ago. I just question what worth it is to anybody keeping the circlejerk going.

Reactions: Alexu

Alexu

Apr 27, 2018
"THEY ARE FREE TO"
And? Nobody is going to send assassins to your house because you support the devs, but we are also free to criticize this unconditional support
I don't know what is talked in discord but from here it looks like there's only "support" and nothing but
Koda very clearly has an immense problem with giving false deadlines, you could support him by giving constructive criticism on not lying to the player base(which is objectively the case regardless if you personally take offense to it or not), because in the end discord is the community that actually matters and interacts with devs, not here.
Bro, of course! we are not supporting Koda´s lack of committment, but we are neither discussing it 24/7, everyone is free to express their own opinion at our discord, believe it or not, we just dont like toxicity for the sake of toxicity XD thats all what i ask for, the devs wont change, we really tried, trust me. (That is why i also stopped pledging)

Last edited:
Reactions: Greycrimson

Alexu

Apr 27, 2018
What hateful shit are you even talking about? Quote it.

Sorry, that makes it all better.

And sure, you might not have liked my comment. I have my reasons, which I explained, but fair enough. When you complained I also seem to remember asking you to talk about it and have a discussion, but you ignored me. You even said so yourseelf. Is discussing with arguments instead of insults too mature for you?

So I don't have to be active but I do need to be somewhat active to ask for updates? Come on man, that's exactly as dumb as it sounds.

Regardless I tried to be active there, but community is not something you can force, and again: my life doesn't revolve around you.

ps: thanks for posting my Discord here without asking first.
We are having the exact same argue we had at discord, at the end you´re 100% certain your arguments are justified, nothing´s gonna change.
You "challenged" me to post the screenshot, but okay, now i´ll delete it XD (double moral, here in f95 you guys post our discords without also asking first)

Exel96-2

May 7, 2019
Fact of the matter is the side project was meant to be Monday then Tuesday then Thursday. It's now Sunday and not even a "sorry" or "I'm close to finishing" could be given. Doesn't matter which community is behaving right but fact is the examples there in the real world too

It's actions like being okay with this that lets people take advantage, e.g lootboxes in gaming, announcing dlc months before the game and unfinished products being patched later. Devs have no issues because they know regardless they'll still make money and be supported, arguing with the wallet is the only way things may change..

Alexu

Apr 27, 2018
Fact of the matter is the side project was meant to be Monday then Tuesday then Thursday. It's now Sunday and not even a "sorry" or "I'm close to finishing" could be given. Doesn't matter which community is right but fact is the examples there in the real world too

It's actions like being okay with this that lets people take advantage, e.g lootboxes in gaming, announcing dlc months before the game and unfinished products being patched later. Devs have no issues because they know regardless they'll still make money and be supported...
We will end speculating, we dont know if they are working 24/7 or not (since Koda came in the progress rythm has been halved, at least, thats what i think) this is like Long distance relationships, all whats left is confidence.
You reminded me of how Cyberpunk 2077 has already expansions, without the game even being released first XD

Arctif

May 5, 2018
Fact of the matter is the side project was meant to be Monday then Tuesday then Thursday. It's now Sunday and not even a "sorry" or "I'm close to finishing" could be given.

???

You reminded me of how Cyberpunk 2077 has already expansions, without the game even being released first XD
That might just be a roadmap thing. I think games get planned with future content in mind

Jul 22, 2017
This game is really fun. I completed every femdom part of the game and after doing so I did a run where I don't want to get beaten so basically the run where you just climb your way up and if I lose I just reload safe lol. But it's fun. I like how the fighting system works because every character is pretty unique. I think they did a really good job with Eliza because sometimes it can fuck me really over if the rng is unlucky or I'm not focusing. My favourite girl would be Khulan I just like tall poweful girls dominating guys.

I heard there is a discord. Does anyone know how I can join?
EDIT: nvm found the discord

I can't wait for the 7th floor. I read there are big delays but I personally don't care at the moment since I just finished the game to the part where it is and it's really fun. Hope 7th floor gets released soon.

Alexu

Apr 27, 2018
This game is really fun. I completed every femdom part of the game and after doing so I did a run where I don't want to get beaten so basically the run where you just climb your way up and if I lose I just reload safe lol. But it's fun. I like how the fighting system works because every character is pretty unique. I think they did a really good job with Eliza because sometimes it can fuck me really over if the rng is unlucky or I'm not focusing. My favourite girl would be Khulan I just like tall poweful girls dominating guys.

I can't wait for the 7th floor. I read there are big delays but I personally don't care at the moment since I just finished the game to the part where it is and it's really fun. Hope 7th floor gets released soon.
Hopefully, they´ll update the game now that you finished the content :p (my words will jinx it, i´m 100% sure, fuck XD)

Jul 22, 2017
I'm used to waiting honestly I was a divine arms supporter look at where that is nowadays. :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Does anyone know if the next enemy is voted yet for the 7th floor? Will it be a vote?

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
We are having the exact same argue we had at discord, at the end you´re 100% certain your arguments are justified, nothing´s gonna change.
You "challenged" me to post the screenshot, but okay, now i´ll delete it XD (double moral, here in f95 you guys post our discords without also asking first)
Of course. The only arguments you are making I've already replied to in my very first post. How am I supposed to change my mind without anything worth reflecting on?

And no man, I didn't challange you to do anything. Did you even read my post?

EDIT: Oh and I never posted your Discord anywhere. I'm not responsible for everyone here belive it or not, which is the same reason why I told you to stop saying that I tell people to remove their pledges. Not that I disagree with them mind you, I just don't think it's my place to speak up.

Last edited:
Reactions: lonelyleaf

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
Bro, of course! we are not supporting Koda´s lack of committment, but we are neither discussing it 24/7, everyone is free to express their own opinion at our discord, believe it or not, we just dont like toxicity for the sake of toxicity XD thats all what i ask for, the devs wont change, we really tried, trust me. (That is why i also stopped pledging)
And stop calling my community toxic you poor excuse for a white knight. You people treated me, and everyone else that tried to speak up, just as badly.

Go back cuddling Koda fool.

Reactions: lonelyleaf

Alexu

Apr 27, 2018
And stop calling my community toxic you poor excuse for a white knight. You people treated me, and everyone else that tried to speak up, just as badly.

Go back cuddling Koda fool.
See? i dont need to do anything so you show your true colours, once again, you are convinced that the community of discord doesnt accept any criticism, the thing is, you never criticize, you just vomit all what you feel like (hey, thank God i only know how to insult and cant give any argument ;)
Do not call your community toxic? fine, then dont do the same to ours, and once again, you are the one who started all of this, stop demanding stuff you never gave at first place.
I´m so fucking glad you left the server, holy fuck XD
ps: openminded my sides

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: nicknicola

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
See? i dont need to do anything so you show your true colours, once again, you are convinced that the community of discord doesnt accept any criticism, the thing is, you never criticize, you just vomit all what you feel like (hey, thank God i only know how to insult and cant give any argument ;)
Do not call your community toxic? fine, then dont do the same to ours, and once again, you are the one who started all of this, stop demanding stuff you never gave at first place.
I´m so fucking glad you left the server, holy fuck XD
ps: openminded my sides
You expected to come here, talk some shit about me and my community and be on your way? Oh please.

And no, you people can't take criticism. When I asked you why you wouldn't you even told me "because you are so toxic", and when I asked you "how so" that Ethan guy lied saying that I called him an asshole when I just said that he didn't have any standards. We checked that, remember? And that was after that same guy told Koda "good job, keep up the good work" after he just announced a delay, so it's hard to argue with my statement there.

But you want to know the fun part? That Ethan guy was literally the least toxic of your group when you people "showed your true colors", as you say. He was the only one that had actual arguments, and not just insults.

I'm happy that I left the server too though, now if you'd be so kind to grant me the same grace...

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Nobody is forced to post in the thread.

This is why I ended up taking the dive and going in the discord. I remember this thread being fine back when I started lurking (back when it was still under 20 pages). (Before anyone says it - yes, I realise that's because there weren't delays then)
But now if I go away for any length of time and want to know what is going on I end up skimming pages upon pages of people just foaming at the mouth.

I've never questioned the validity of (most) complaints; I even took my $2 back a few months ago. I just question what worth it is to anybody keeping the circlejerk going.
Like I said, I agree with you more than disagree. People do bitch and repeat themselves more than is probably prudent on here. I don't know how that is different than pretty much every community ever, but the fact remains.

I don't believe for a second that you only come on here every once in a while for game news though. For one, someone who has lurked as long as you have knows that any dates given out by Koda are completely unreliable. Thus, checking for dates on here is completely futile :p. Two, you have been more than willing to engage in arguments with users yourself: i.e. bitching. You too have contributed to the excess amount of pages on here.

Which is all good. You should feel free to post and argue and bitch. Attack f95 users and argue with Gearless over four pages until your hearts content. I'll fully support your right to do so. It's a bit hypocritical to complain about the bitching when you are also bitching, but in the end it means less than nothing to me or anyone else here.

Reactions: GearlessJoe

Alexu

Apr 27, 2018
You expected to come here, talk some shit about me and my community and be on your way? Oh please.

And no, you people can't take criticism. When I asked you why you wouldn't you even told me "because you are so toxic", and when I asked you "how so" that Ethan guy lied saying that I called him an asshole when I just said that he didn't have any standards. We checked that, remember? And that was after that same guy told Koda "good job, keep up the good work" after he just announced a delay, so it's hard to argue with my statement there.

But you want to know the fun part? That Ethan guy was literally the least toxic of your group when you people "showed your true colors", as you say. He was the only one that had actual arguments, and not just insults.

I'm happy that I left the server too though, now if you'd be so kind to grant me the same grace...
Wait wait wait... you are capitalizing over the comment of one guy from the discord, to entitle everyone else? oh, thats new, what a great maneuver captain right, whatever you please man, i´m bored of talking to someone who´s desperate to fap to the point that he takes on other people, peace out
ps= that happens when you are not active in a server, you get the wrong idea of its members, if you come after months and say something that has been pointed out countless times, do not expect us to say "wow, you are genius, never thought of that" then cause you were ignored, proceeded to attack the patrons, wonder who´s trying to be the white knight now (do not touch my community, but hey, you guys suck XDDDDD)

Last edited:

Wyrnfrae

Sep 1, 2017

How do you win the first few fights ?

I haven't redone a run in a while, but I remember having to get to level 5 before beating Scarlet (then three shoting Yvonne), was there something I didn't get ?

Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018
How do you win the first few fights ?

I haven't redone a run in a while, but I remember having to get to level 5 before beating Scarlet (then three shoting Yvonne), was there something I didn't get ?
She uses her "triple kick attack" (or something like that) every 3 rounds so you have to defense against it. You will probably still need to farm potions and exp a little

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes