RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Sorry guys i didn't read everything. Is new update finished?
No we are waiting for the 1.0v for warrior guild(Side project)
after that koda will work on the cobra expansion,but we don't have a date!

Edit: Technically we have some "news" Bo said no TOT update in July
And for WG it's up to Koda! As he answer to a user on discord today!

Last edited:
Reactions: jhonny772

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
ok im kinda stuck here.... i've defeated lily and cobra many times but nothing happens
her confidence dont go down at all, and even when i choose to fight her in the lvl 3 i still get a "C" in "enemy lvl", and i cant even choose cobra's lvl, cuz when a choose "fight" the fight starts without ask me the lvl.

plz help me guys!!!
Let her drain some stats/levels from you to raise her level. You can always buy them back later.
that under the witch is straight fire,we should have a new thread for that
PM a mod. They should be able to start a thread.

Edit: That game deserves some serious attention. Just finished it, and WOW!
The English needs a bit of work, but everything else was fantastic.
It borrowed a few ideas from ToT like the grading after a fight, but still provided a lot of things that ToT doesn't.
I think UTW could ultimately dethrone ToT as a top femdom game. Get that man a thread, mods!

Last edited:
Reactions: Gigalomaniac

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018

Under the Witch Demo is out!
I've been playing it for about half an hour and it is one of the most confusing and possibly buggy games I ever played.

I start the game and attack her a couple times to see I'm almost dead so I'm not winning the race. Fearing for my life I block, and to my surprise I take no damage, but then she uses her ass to tempt me. Not one to lose track of what's really important I shake off the temptation to keep playing hero and beg for her curvy ass. Turns out it's a trap all along and I could struggle to get out of it, but instead of showing her some undignified pointless struggling, I opted for her to show me her plump butt instead. I end up running out of hp and then it takes me to a screen that says that I lost and that I became the witch's chair. This has me completely perplexed, did I lose or did I manage to become the sadistic and beautiful witch's chair?

With no way to answer my question I just keep going and I found out that after each fight I gain some. I managed to get enough to gain a new level and thus increase my hp, sp, attack, defense, agility and will. Or so it said. I continue playing, I alternate between blocking and attacking and while I do see that I do more damage and I manage to be at full health after a couple turns, when she tempted me with her ass again I saw that the will increase was a big lie. I tested it again and again, gaining more levels and more will in the process, and tried being tempted by other moves like her footjob and blowjob, but each and every time it ended up with me folding faster than Superman on laundry day. Until they fix the will bug, this seems completely unwinnable.

papey

Sep 7, 2017
my potato can't score a high framerate on it but it's watchable and whatever it's turn based who cares

is very nice, loved the animation and the comically dramatic angles of the guy begging to be stepped on
one time her boob glitched through the floor but that's probably more of me skipping the animation for the fifth time and having unstable fps it was funny though

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
:cry::cry:
can someone give me a link to Under The Witch other than patreon
I can't access Patreon from where I live

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
Nice That Under the witch! Maybe we should do new Thread for that game. It would be easier and better talk about it! :)

But have to sa. Amazing game, i so hope there goming more! Only think what was missing was Kiss attacks :D

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
I hope he get more money that demo is truly a blast!
For just one person wow!
If you guys are interested the creator is on the Tot discord!
The whole thing take him 1.5 years to make,he is sharing some nice info!
Yeah call the mods and make a thread for him!

Last edited:

Orlov

Nov 4, 2017
I see lots of love for Heide here. I enjoyed her dialogues but am I missing something? I played the floor like 8 hours straight but couldn't find any Heidi content (other than dialogues and the one scene where she tightens your gear)

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
I see lots of love for Heide here. I enjoyed her dialogues but am I missing something? I played the floor like 8 hours straight but couldn't find any Heidi content (other than dialogues and the one scene where she tightens your gear)
As Koda said there is no content or cg for Heide now! We can just wait and see if on the 1.0 we will get something!

Reactions: grego
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes