RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

EvaSlavE

Sep 11, 2018
I'm trying not to get my hopes too high, but I definitely like the look of Cobra's new stuff from the preview. I dunno about feature creep, but I like the thought of being claimed by one boss in particular, and having that title/status carry throughout while affecting gameplay (like Cobra's coinpurse). Could definitely see Lily having a lot of potential for that sort of thing too if we're ever allowed to become her apprentice. It's a bit of a pipedream though, especially if they don't add new floors more frequently to make it worthwhile.

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
I'm trying not to get my hopes too high, but I definitely like the look of Cobra's new stuff from the preview. I dunno about feature creep, but I like the thought of being claimed by one boss in particular, and having that title/status carry throughout while affecting gameplay (like Cobra's coinpurse). Could definitely see Lily having a lot of potential for that sort of thing too if we're ever allowed to become her apprentice. It's a bit of a pipedream though, especially if they don't add new floors more frequently to make it worthwhile.
Apprentice was confirmed in the update if I recall correctly from my Discord times.

crap... now i lost my hype.
smoking is like a deal breaker to me :( boner killer.
ah well he can't please evry body >.> have fun guys ^^"
It's one scene. There will be something for everyone, I'm more worried about the wait honestly. We could ask, but it's not like Koda's response would be in any way reliable.

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
so although i dont want to be negative but what are the current release dates even though i just cant put to much faith in it

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
so although i dont want to be negative but what are the current release dates even though i just cant put to much faith in it
To bad for now we don't have any precise date!
Koda write a little road map:
-Release warrior guild 1.0
-Back to cobra expasion
-All other girls expasion
-In case bo finish floor 7 koda will focus on that.

grego

Aug 14, 2017
(From Discord) Changelog:
- Amanda stat calculation has been fixed
- The overall game difficulty has increased
- On the other hand, Heal, Heal II, and Potions have been buffed
- It should now be more obvious what to do if you run out of money
- Heide's Equipment now has real requirements (basically, win fights)
- Noble will now properly give advice - Various other fixes

Warrior Guild 0.9.2b:
Very nice game to ease the waiting time (y) it has potential to become much much more, so i hope for updates here for this game as well.

i like most and in this order, even if not all are on the same level of development.
1. Heide
2. Amanda
3.Maggie
4.Emissary
5.Nobel

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
i really like heide as well but she needs some scenes with special cg's she's way to sexy not to
Doesn't the spectator tell you that if you're having trouble with Ada's "fresh scent", then Heide can help you with that somehow? Wonder what that's about. Not a big fun of the big bulky bodies of both Amanda and Heide though, so I'm not exactly dying to find out.
So Here is a preview of one of Cobra's scenes(taken from discord,posted today)if you don't want to spoiler to much,just don't watch :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is Koda trying to sell us even more smoke now? SMH

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

EvaSlavE

Sep 11, 2018
Doesn't the spectator tell you that if you're having trouble with Ada's "fresh scent", then Heide can help you with that somehow? Wonder what that's about. Not a big fun of the big bulky bodies of both Amanda and Heide though, so I'm not exactly dying to find out.
I think she's referring to the muzzle you can buy from Heide.

Reactions: GearlessJoe

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018

Is Koda trying to sell us even more smoke now? SMH
I am guessing a mirror fetish is next

• Wow
Reactions: GearlessJoe

pippo9

May 11, 2019
Hi guys, i was wondering how to unlock the noble scenes in Warrior's guild, do you know how to do it?

grego

Aug 14, 2017
i really like heide as well but she needs some scenes with special cg's she's way to sexy not to
yes :D (y) lets hope for the next update
would be great if she had scenes where she forces her special gear on the player, if he is very submissive.;)

• Love
Reactions: fanboi
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes