RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

femdomdude1488

Jul 21, 2018
One of the features I actually think would be pretty cool in TOT is the way that some gear would be locked on your character (puppy gloves, collar etc.) and you aren't allowed to get it taken off without some sort of penalty (money, permanent level drain etc). The submission / dominance meter might be a feature in 7F considering how large it is (apparently) supposed to be.

The graphics on Amanda were pretty decent, Maggie and Ada were clearly just old designs.

Personally, this side project leaves a bit of a sour taste in my mouth. If we had actually got a more substantial release on TOT instead of that joke of a update I would be fine with Koda working on a side project, but I can't help but feel valuable time was wasted on this side project which could have been spent making a more enjoyable update for TOT.

Edit: Heide's archetype is also something I'd really like to see, it doesn't make sense that prisoners are selling you gear and potions etc, it would be much better to have a mistress who will help you along your journey.... so long as you're willing to pay the price.

Last edited:

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
but I can't help but feel valuable time was wasted on this side project which could have been spent making a more enjoyable update for TOT.
Yeah, as much as I love this side project and would not trade it for more Cobra stuff (do NOT give a shit about her, personally), I can't help but respect this argument. This was at least a couple weeks of effort that could have been spent on other stuff.

My hope is that this game will truly act as a testing grounds for future/discarded girls or features, where we can have something fun and somewhat thematic to enjoy between bigger updates.

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
I don't know if it was because I was all fapped out due to playing monster girl dreams, or if I'm kinda fed up with more Cobra content instead of either a new girl or some long awaited Lily content, but even after seeing the new teaser I couldn't build up any hype.

I still haven't played the side project, but I checked up the gallery at e-hentai. I disagree with the notion that I read a while back that Bo's style has evolved. Maggie and Ada were excellent and more to my tastes than the new girl. The only reason why the new girl looked better was because you could literally see the pixels in the old models. Maggie and Ada don't need a new style, they just need some higher resolution in their images.

As for the side project being a waste of time I disagree. Could this time have been used for working on ToT? Certainly. Would it? I really doubt it. I don't think that the reason why we haven't even gotten the spring cleaning when we're in the middle of the summer is because Koda was immensely pressed for time and there was no way for him to do it. I think the way more likely scenario is that he either burned out or just kept procrastinating. If he didn't do this side project then most likely he'd have been doing other non ToT related stuff, at least this way people got something while they are waiting for Bo to finish 7f and for Koda to finish procrastinating/ find some motivation again.

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
i could definitely see that submission bar system beeing used in ToT somehow and maybe they'll also do something with the "special" gear from the side project for ToT

also put heide in ToT pls :love:

Reactions: grego and Narak8813

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
i could definitely see that submission bar system beeing used in ToT somehow and maybe they'll also do something with the "special" gear from the side project for ToT

also put heide in ToT pls :love:
Or Atlast make Heide the new Teresa like in begin stepped on again!!! Dam i like alot Amanda and Heide

Reactions: grego and fanboi

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
i liked noble her charachter was great overall the side project is better no creepy shota shit no overthetop trash the women are direct and to the point and their treatment of you feels really natural i could honestly trade this for tot

sviffe

May 31, 2018
so, we had that bet on if we got the new update before 400...and I think its pretty clear that we wont get a new update before 500 if this keeps on going at the same pace...so do we think before or after 600? I think we might actually get it before 600!
I mean, I think the thread would start slowing down/dying out before 600 unless we get an update so around 550-560ish I'd guess

Futaba

Jul 9, 2017
ok im kinda stuck here.... i've defeated lily and cobra many times but nothing happens
her confidence dont go down at all, and even when i choose to fight her in the lvl 3 i still get a "C" in "enemy lvl", and i cant even choose cobra's lvl, cuz when a choose "fight" the fight starts without ask me the lvl.

plz help me guys!!!

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
ok im kinda stuck here.... i've defeated lily and cobra many times but nothing happens
her confidence dont go down at all, and even when i choose to fight her in the lvl 3 i still get a "C" in "enemy lvl", and i cant even choose cobra's lvl, cuz when a choose "fight" the fight starts without ask me the lvl.

plz help me guys!!!
I believe Cobra's level rises by offering her levels. I recommend checking the walkthrough

Oathakafaze

Mar 14, 2019
As someone who never played the original holy fuck Ada is beyond hot. Really hope more of her is released. Her word game thing is so unique and I hope something similar in concept is done in F7 since Koda said this was a new thing he was able to mess around with and her complete 360 way of recovering all her health when you almost beat her seals the deal.

Reactions: c-+
Jul 16, 2018
So Here is a preview of one of Cobra's scenes(taken from discord,posted today)if you don't want to spoiler to much,just don't watch :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
smoke fetish? great. lemme suggest the next fetish idea: look at the sky, maybe sniff a bird, or stare at an apple, i know! lick the dirt of a random bus clean until you cum.

Reactions: Dremo

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
One of the features I actually think would be pretty cool in TOT is the way that some gear would be locked on your character (puppy gloves, collar etc.) and you aren't allowed to get it taken off without some sort of penalty (money, permanent level drain etc). The submission / dominance meter might be a feature in 7F considering how large it is (apparently) supposed to be.

The graphics on Amanda were pretty decent, Maggie and Ada were clearly just old designs.

Personally, this side project leaves a bit of a sour taste in my mouth. If we had actually got a more substantial release on TOT instead of that joke of a update I would be fine with Koda working on a side project, but I can't help but feel valuable time was wasted on this side project which could have been spent making a more enjoyable update for TOT.

Edit: Heide's archetype is also something I'd really like to see, it doesn't make sense that prisoners are selling you gear and potions etc, it would be much better to have a mistress who will help you along your journey.... so long as you're willing to pay the price.
Yeah, a merchant sort of mistress idea has been given many times in the past, and I'd like that too. It could lead to some interesting scenarios.

Regarding the dom/sub meter mechanic, well that's nothing new really. I mean Lily's relationship is basically the same: add or substract when something happens. It just has a nice bar, but that's it.

was something supposed to be released today?
Nope. I'm not sure if you are too late or too soon given the delays, but nothing today.

Reactions: femdomdude1488

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Aww, they've changed it.
I've actually liked the original approach much more, as apposed to ToT's "you are a lvl5 noob and the all females in the world are lvl.80 veteran fighers"

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes