RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
Distraction, just distraction.
Why tho, why don't just tell the truth? I'm sure every single follower would understand if one/both of them were stuck with exams or deadlines at work and had to put this project aside for real issues in the real world. I just don't understand the lack of honesty and communication. And on top of that pulling this "side project" out of their pockets like: "look what we made!", to distract everyone instead, smh.

Last edited:

staryu

Jan 8, 2019
Why tho, why just not tell the truth? I'm sure every single follower would understand if one/both of them were stuck with exams or deadlines at work and had to put this project aside for real issues in the real world. I just don't understand the lack of honesty and communication. And on top of that pull this "side project" out of their pockets like: "look what we made!", to distract everyone instead, smh.
The thing is, people don't want to lose face. Specially sociopaths. They always think they can get away and that other people don't understand their true motives and reasons (laziness and incompetence in this case), as their ego is so inflated. So, they will use tactics to bend the perception of reality of those around them. In this, by giving us a goldfish when we were promised a dog for months.
is a thing. The first warning sign in wikipedia is 1. Withholding information from the victim;

So, yeah, it's normal. For sociopaths specially.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Why tho, why don't just tell the truth? I'm sure every single follower would understand if one/both of them were stuck with exams or deadlines at work and had to put this project aside for real issues in the real world. I just don't understand the lack of honesty and communication. And on top of that pulling this "side project" out of their pockets like: "look what we made!", to distract everyone instead, smh.
I gather from the posts here that Bo was taking a quick break from ToT and started messing around with the side project as a kind of concession for the Patreons. Koda then decided he wanted to mess around with a few ideas after Bo finished that he decided to try to implement into Warrior's Guild after the fact.

I don't think it was meant to take away from the ToT work. In fact, I think it was just supposed to be something Bo wanted to do to break up the routine while waiting for Koda to catch up. Maybe Koda just couldn;t resist the opportunity to monkey around with some ideas bouncing around in his head though, and it morphed into more of a distraction than either intended it to be.

I could be wrong though. It;s just the impression I get form piecing together the info that leaked here from the discord.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
I gather from the posts here that Bo was taking a quick break from ToT and started messing around with the side project as a kind of concession for the Patreons. Koda then decided he wanted to mess around with a few ideas after Bo finished that he decided to try to implement into Warrior's Guild after the fact.

I don't think it was meant to take away from the ToT work. In fact, I think it was just supposed to be something Bo wanted to do to break up the routine while waiting for Koda to catch up. Maybe Koda just couldn;t resist the opportunity to monkey around with some ideas bouncing around in his head though, and it morphed into more of a distraction than either intended it to be.

I could be wrong though. It;s just the impression I get form piecing together the info that leaked here from the discord.
The big question then should be: Why is Bo taking breaks inbetween making floors now instead of taking breaks whenever a floor's finished? Is he getting burned out from having to cram so much stuff into a single floor now?
IMO they should give the "shorter floors" way of doing things another go, it's what most people wanted after 6F and what they said they'd do for 7F anyways. The whole "we tried it and it didn't feel right" explanation seems like it was pulled out of their asses. They DID try it, with Ms Claus, and some people liked it better than Karen's floor despite the big difference in development times. NOW I guess they're trying it, but in a different outdated game and before the more important ToT updates for some reason... Why though? Of course a lot less people will like it under these circumstances.
Just look at how 7F is shaping up, there's a real possibility it'll take them one full year to come out with a real update to their game, it all could've been avoided but the alternative "didn't feel right" to them. I'm pretty sure 7F won't be double the size of Karen's floor, too. And even if by some miracle it was, it would set a very weird precedent.

Reactions: Sazder

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
Let's settle this boys

Anyone in on discord feel free to share this link there and we can get a general consensus

Reactions: GearlessJoe

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
So now that this has finally been released I just gotta ask.

What was the point?

Like seriously we got a game that has already been made with like 1 additional girl and a couple of bells and whistles thrown in but not enough to warrant it as some kind of "side project"? What was the actual point of all this? Is koda gonna develop this by himself from now on and make his own patreon cash? Did bo lose all the floor 7 files and used this as a little distraction to keep up to scratch? What was the point?
It was going to be the result of 2 days of effort from Bo, thrown out there with just a couple CGs and some broken English. Koda took some extra time to add more.

That's literally all there is to it. It was going to be a misc project, but it was slightly more than that due to some extra content, and WG will act as a testing grounds for future stuff.

Wyrnfrae

Sep 1, 2017
Let's settle this boys

Anyone in on discord feel free to share this link there and we can get a general consensus
There's no "I don't really care" in your poll... too bad

and : "lots of content from the get go (e.g. floor 7) " it seems we have an insider, mind sharing some info ?

smenk1

Nov 17, 2018
Does anyone know how to tempt Ada to "play with you"? The spectator gives that as advice, but I can't figure out how.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
so the only "substantial" content about Koda's latest "masterpiece" is ass kissing...a little on the nose but poetic nonetheless
Well no there is far more to Maggie's content to that. Not to mention the other girls have some bits as well. But there is no real reason to argue. Like most things if you go in wanting to hate it, you'll find reasons to hate it. If you go in to love it, you'll love it.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Well no there is far more to Maggie's content to that. Not to mention the other girls have some bits as well. But there is no real reason to argue. Like most things if you go in wanting to hate it, you'll find reasons to hate it. If you go in to love it, you'll love it.
You're wrong if you think people who didn't like the side-project were just gonna hate on anything that Bo and Koda came up with, unconditionally.
We just hold the devs to higher standards than you and want to see them do better.

Nov 30, 2018
Sometimes things suck, and you hate it if you have good taste. And people with bad taste enjoy it.

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Please, If you have it your save...I have lost my patience with this lol.

Here you have the collar scene and most of the stuff unlocked(Spectator,Noble,Emissary too)! My save is from the 0.9.2B:D

Last edited:
Reactions: K30

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
OK, I suck at games like this how do i get maggie to put the collar on me lol.
Lose to her a lot, clean her heels a lot. She'll break you, eventually.
not available at the moment i think obly girl who puts a collar on you is ada
You're mixing her up with Maggie, though technically all three girls have collars, they just aren't implemented yet (Imperial for Amada, Odyssey* for Ada).

*Yeah, no fucking clue on why that is named so.

Here you have the collar scene and most of the stuff unlocked(Spectator,Noble,Emissary too)! My save is from the 0.9.2B:D
You're missing the spectator's handjob, she gives you one if you are dominant.

Reactions: Narak8813

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Lose to her a lot, clean her heels a lot. She'll break you, eventually.

You're mixing her up with Maggie, though technically all three girls have collars, they just aren't implemented yet (Imperial for Amada, Odyssey* for Ada).

*Yeah, no fucking clue on why that is named so.

You're missing the spectator's handjob, she gives you one if you are dominant.
Yep you are right that's why i said most of the stuff! He was asking for the collar scene so i give him my sub save :D

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes