RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

DrogNbear

Dec 22, 2018
So we have no other game that could be similar to TOT except those little games (already tested Tastysox, Last man on earth, Boko, koblas games, etc) ? (femdom stuff principally foot fetish)

I think it's good to delay things if the result is better (so we have to wait)
D.

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
Feature Creep 101. The truth is this, no one cares about the new systems that Koda is implementing, and he's having a lot of trouble implementing them, so he shouldn't even bother. He's too stubborn to realize, though, and his defenders are too blinded by devotion to admit they don't care for his useless additions to Bo's games.

Warrior Guild was a disappointment. They should've kept working on ToT if you ask me. Or at least if they wanted to make some kind of side-project they should've made something original and not rehash one of Bo's older games ffs. At the very least they should've remade that game instead of putting new content in something that is very clearly outdated, and Koda's saying they're gonna add even more stuff to it? Geez...

Couldn't even bother to update best girl Ada's art smh.
i am not def koda, he works INCREDIBLY FUCKING SLOW, but he does it in the right way, thats all i wanted to say.
Older game is a good platform for test because:
-----
Positive side:

You have the basis of CGs/plot/code to test how new mechanics are going, and how people react to them.

Expectations for updating an old game are much less than creating a new one or updating the masterpiece (ToT).
-----
Negative side (Probably):

People will be dissapointed because the main game didnt updated (but who knows, less or more they would be dissapointed if we would have another undone patch with many glitches for ToT).

Low quality of existing CGs (again, this update of bo's game is SURELY just a test, almost no one is interested in remaking the Warrior Guild, not developers, nor people.).
-------
Yes, that isnt what we want. but it is required for the future ToT Updates. As we can see, they decided to be slow, than fuck up in game.

1 more reason: They don't have any testers. So if they are lacking in time for development, what can we say about testing the game? They are extremely lacking on time to test the game, and i think they dont want to take any testers because surely someone will be leaking everything (they cant afford payings to them, and sign contracts as it happens with real big games)

Thats only my vision of this situation. Won't argue further.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
i am not def koda, he works INCREDIBLY FUCKING SLOW, but he does it in the right way, thats all i wanted to say.
Older game is a good platform for test because:
-----
Positive side:

You have the basis of CGs/plot/code to test how new mechanics are going, and how people react to them.

Expectations for updating an old game are much less than creating a new one or updating the masterpiece (ToT).
-----
Negative side (Probably):

People will be dissapointed because the main game didnt updated (but who knows, less or more they would be dissapointed if we would have another undone patch with many glitches for ToT).

Low quality of existing CGs (again, this update of bo's game is SURELY just a test, almost no one is interested in remaking the Warrior Guild, not developers, nor people.).
-------
Yes, that isnt what we want. but it is required for the future ToT Updates. As we can see, they decided to be slow, than fuck up in game.

1 more reason: They don't have any testers. So if they are lacking in time for development, what can we say about testing the game? They are extremely lacking on time to test the game, and i think they dont want to take any testers because surely someone will be leaking everything (they cant afford payings to them, and sign contracts as it happens with real big games)

Thats only my vision of this situation. Won't argue further.
No one's asked for the new mechanics. Not to mention having tests when there hasn't been content in 7 months seems very dumb to me. The same goes for reusing old content, and this time it's waaay older than the one they reused for the unfinished Cobra expansion.
Their priorities are all messed up, trying to add meaningless stuff to have their games be more complex, when they have so much trouble doing it and that same game hasn't received updates in half a year.
It's like they're half-way done with the graduate thesis they have to hand over, but they suddenly decide to spend all their time worrying about the font, the formatting, the quality of the paper they're gonna use, and other pointess things instead of the actual thesis.
Also how is Koda doing things well despite being slow, if he can't release finished content, and his updates are often full of glitches and in desperate need of bugfixing? How does he have little time to test stuff, when he says he always plays through everything he does, and the amount of time that he's given to do stuff is ridiculous?
Also, why does everyone defending Koda start their sentences with "I'm not defending Koda but...". It's almost like you understand that at this point the guy is indefensible but you don't really care.

John Mirror

Dec 10, 2018
It depends on the engine, rgss extractor does the job for rgss/rgss2/rgss3 RPG Maker engines. RPG Maker MV Decrypter does RPG Maker MV, DXExtract/touhouSE does Wolf RPG Editor and crage/crass does most commercial-professional engines.
Oh, too much for a burger flipper. I pass.

Brakalt

Jul 30, 2018
It was an okay update, definitely isn't there best work, I found it really tedious to advance some of the progress with the girls and that zoomed in picture of Maggie's ass was absolute aids. However I enjoyed the dominance meter and I liked the Maggie and Ada content.

Hoping against hope they stop giving tentative dates and instead go for progress reports in the future, puts less pressure on them to release incomplete stuff and gives supporters and fans insight into what they're working on and leaves us less disappointed/annoyed if there is a delay.

Reactions: comoo

Brakalt

Jul 30, 2018
Feature Creep 101. The truth is this, no one cares about the new systems that Koda is implementing, and he's having a lot of trouble implementing them, so he shouldn't even bother. He's too stubborn to realize, though, and his defenders are too blinded by devotion to admit they don't care for his useless additions to Bo's games.
Disagree about implementing new systems/features to the game. If every update was the same as the Floor 1 (meet the prisoner, slightly better gear, beat the boss, get the key, repeat) the game would become stale and repetitive (at least for me). I find adding new mechanics that support the girls personality adds a lot to them e.g having to "survive Karen", Scarletts shoe challenge.

However I agree Bo and Koda need to start limiting their scope for future updates, the time taken for 7F is pretty ridiculous at this stage.

Reactions: comoo and fanboi

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Disagree about implementing new systems/features to the game. If every update was the same as the Floor 1 (meet the prisoner, slightly better gear, beat the boss, get the key, repeat) the game would become stale and repetitive (at least for me). I find adding new mechanics that support the girls personality adds a lot to them e.g having to "survive Karen", Scarletts shoe challenge.

However I agree Bo and Koda need to start limiting their scope for future updates, the time taken for 7F is pretty ridiculous at this stage.
Not against them implementing new mechanics if they're core to the girl's fights, but Koda's "piggy/slave titles" system and now this newest one in Guild of Warriors aren't core to any fight/character, they're just useless toppings that only serve to waste development time. Even Koda himself admitted most people wouldn't care for the new titles system in the Cobra update, or they wouldn't even notice it was a new mechanic. But he still wanted to implement it for some reason. That's why I think this whole side-project was just a time waster and a disappointment.

Daeos

Jul 10, 2017
To their credit, at least they were smart enough to stick to a fairly simple game loop. Each boss has their own floor. Warrior Guild is two rooms. Neither falls into the usual indie smut game pitfall of being a huge sandbox with a bunch of useless features.

My impression as a developer is that Koda is trying to implement way too much by himself and/or has poor time management skills. Maybe a bit of burnout due to the daunting scale of the project.

Thankfully my entire existence doesn't revolve around if/when ToT updates come out. You pretty much just have to accept this is going to be their work flow until they either a) reduce the scope to be more manageable or b) get some help with implementing all their new additions in a timely manner.

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
I dunno. I liked the Warriors Guild a LOT. I'm looking forward to the finished Ada and Amanda content, but as an ass fan, and as a Maggie fan from Mix Fight and the original Warriors Guild, I really have no complaints.

I still have issues with the lack of progress reports and the general sense of feature creep, of course.

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
I dunno. I liked the Warriors Guild a LOT. I'm looking forward to the finished Ada and Amanda content, but as an ass fan, and as a Maggie fan from Mix Fight and the original Warriors Guild, I really have no complaints.
Quite honestly? Same here. That said, it kinda feels like a re-heated dish if you have played the original and the amount of content in it is... unimpressive.

Also, what scenes can be unlocked? So far, the main girls have these:
Being enslaved and leash by maggie when you subsequently lose to her (also requires you to polish her heels a lot).
Ada has the shoe sniffing scene and the ass-crush. No further content.
Amada has the boot-shining when you are low on gold and feet worshiping, which is unlocked AFTER you fight her and abuse stalling (i.e., guard all the time until she throws you down).

As for the visitors:
The Noble has three scenes, one is the apology and the other is the doggeza, both of which are unlocked when your submission gets higher. Anyone know how to unlock the last one? I've tried max submission, max dominance and even some different outfits. If anyone had a tip it would be appreciated.

Spectator has two scenes:
1) Exposure, which is unlocked when your submission is high enough.
2) Handjob, which is unlocked when your dominance is high enough.

The Emissary has three scenes. Kneel is unlocked when your submission is high enough, but I have no idea about the other two scenes. Same as the noble, I've tried different approaches but nothing yet.

Any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: ajmay2 and Rsunet

billybob369

Dec 15, 2018
The bitching is so annoying, "wahhhh wahhhh we cant enjoy this update or else we give up our criticism". Warriors guild is good enjoy it. Legitimate criticism of time management and feature creep is still legitimate. And if you don't like new mechanisms, well that's unfortunate, its gonna be a hit or miss for people, but to think that your opinion is completely correct in that it should not be implemented is just plain condescending and narcissistic.

At risk of contradicting myself, for guy who said it should have been same floor structure since floor 1, i heavily disagree, id wager this is a 90% if not more, favorable opinion. The floors becoming more complicated greatly increased the quality of the content. Karen's shit was hot as fuck, you wouldn't get that experience with the tiny scarlet floor. Is there a point where its to much complication sure, but enjoy what your given, especially if your not paying.
And the notion that criticism is ignored is just wrong. Koda has gotten better, in fairness to him he was asked by someone for a date in a side channel and that date became his deadline for WG (he purposely didnt post in announcement channel like he had previously, but didnt factor that enough people actually read the smaller channels for word to get out). He shouldnt have responded and hes taken that criticism going forward im sure.

Moral of story Warriors guild was amazing, if you went in with the mind set that you have to hate it to defend your beliefs, the real person you screwing is yourself (*Cough Joe Cough*). Valid criticism of koda's bad dates is still valid, not to mention if you dont like feature creep or new mechanics thats a valid critique. The difference for that one being that its an opinion, just dont get condescending and assume yours is only right one (*Cough Joe Cough*). I for one approve of feature creep, i'd rather a better game and that it take longer in exchange (with no dates so its not pushed back, and a progress report to know new stuff is added. And i acknowledge that is not everyone's opinion (*Cough especially, Joe's Cough*).

I do think koda has learned his lessons about dates, and i hope that progress reports will be a thing going forward. If you hope so to, why not bet on positive criticism and donate a buck or two to Koda's patreon leaving your concerns. Though tbh he was online all day in the discord since the release taking pointers on how to balance WG. But still show some positive reinforcement and that you enjoyed WG and leave constructive criticism.

Dudes pretty active on discord as well if you join that.
As someone who hated the kobra update (really 2 short ass scenes?), thinks 7f should have been released in March, and think they have been lying about how hard they are working or are very bad at priorotizing, i enjoyed this actually. It felt like an old school tot floor. Amanda was well done and look forward to her being completed.

I thought maggie had decent content compared to someone like Skarlet. I dont know though i didnt play the old mixfight so i dont know how much is reused here.

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
Quite honestly? Same here. That said, it kinda feels like a re-heated dish if you have played the original and the amount of content in it is... unimpressive.

Also, what scenes can be unlocked? So far, the main girls have these:
Being enslaved and leash by maggie when you subsequently lose to her (also requires you to polish her heels a lot).
Ada has the shoe sniffing scene and the ass-crush. No further content.
Amada has the boot-shining when you are low on gold and feet worshiping, which is unlocked AFTER you fight her and abuse stalling (i.e., guard all the time until she throws you down).

As for the visitors:
The Noble has three scenes, one is the apology and the other is the doggeza, both of which are unlocked when your submission gets higher. Anyone know how to unlock the last one? I've tried max submission, max dominance and even some different outfits. If anyone had a tip it would be appreciated.

Spectator has two scenes:
1) Exposure, which is unlocked when your submission is high enough.
2) Handjob, which is unlocked when your dominance is high enough.

The Emissary has three scenes. Kneel is unlocked when your submission is high enough, but I have no idea about the other two scenes. Same as the noble, I've tried different approaches but nothing yet.

Any help would be appreciated.
Completely understand the criticism, and you aren't wrong. This was definitely lighter in the sheer content volume department. Though, I should note that, this isn't a finished update, and -- at risk of triggering the trolls around here -- I expect Koda to have the full thing out in the next week or two, provided he can finish fixing the remaining bugs that people are reporting on Discord.

That would bring the total content amount up to 3 full submission "questlines" on par with Maggie's, for both Amanda and Ada.

As for unlocking the other content, I honestly don't know that much about all of it. Koda is planning to put together a full scene guide with the launch of the full update, so that may help. However, others on the Discord have told me that Amanda has a facesitting scene, or at least art for it, as well as one other CG other than the stuff you listed. Don't remember how to get it, but that may be something to shoot for if you want.

As for the noble, you unlock her other "scenes" when you reach max submission and also finish Maggie's quest line. At least, that's all I had to do to make it work.

Pic

May 13, 2017
After playing for some time WG i found it entertaining. I liked Amanda's fight, even if becomes repetitive fastly, and the submission route of Maggie; reguarding Ada there is not so much right now but i have still to test this "letter fight".
I'll wait to play the final game to see what will change and hope there will be some contents for the smithess and maybe even a fight, like Theresa from preavious game.

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
As for the noble, you unlock her other "scenes" when you reach max submission and also finish Maggie's quest line. At least, that's all I had to do to make it work.
Finished the quest line (it IS finished when she collars you, right?) with max submission and yet I can't unlock the last scene.
As for unlocking the other content, I honestly don't know that much about all of it. Koda is planning to put together a full scene guide with the launch of the full update, so that may help. However, others on the Discord have told me that Amanda has a facesitting scene, or at least art for it, as well as one other CG other than the stuff you listed. Don't remember how to get it, but that may be something to shoot for if you want.
Ah yes, the face-sitting one. That occurs when she changes stance after she drops her guard. She extends her hand to you instead of grasping her sword.

Last edited:

Khuntai

Jun 5, 2018
It's a mediocre update. Like a couple people have said above if you played the original there's hardly any new content here. For one they didn't update the models for Ada and Maggie, they kept the exact same moves with the same CGs, the NPC spectator scenes are all extremely short, and I imagine that even with the two additional "endings" the total content of the project is barely half of Scarlett's floor. For how many delays it took there really wasn't much to sink your teeth into, but unfortunately I'm a degenerate that loves Bo's art paired with Koda's writing so I won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

As for the feature creep argument, I completely agree that it's gotten a little out of hand. At most every new mistress should get 1 central "battle" mechanic and her own personal method to tempt and finally break Ethan down. Personally I think that rather than adding mechanics that many seem to end up overlooking giving the girls/prisoners more characterization and adding a touch of worldbuilding on each floor can make for a better game and fap, after all getting kicked around in isolated spaces can only stay interesting for so long.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes