RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
only way to lose to amanda is taking to long after her second phase begins but her damage is way to low yeah and even with the second weapon it feels like you are unstoppable pretty much although i guess ada does do some decent damage

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
As much as it pains me to defend Koda you are wrong this time :D It was made in the vein of Bo's older games where you have to lose and fight in very unfair matches to get more scenes, it's very different from ToT :D But as a tip, just talk to the trainers after you feel like you have hit a wall :D
The game is faily easy man. I've lost a couple of matches to unknown moves but besides that it could use some a slight difficulty bump.

Besides that it's not bad though. A shame the old girls didn't get a polish too with the new release, since you can see they were made in another time a mile away.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
The game is faily easy man. I've lost a couple of matches to unknown moves but besides that it could use some a slight difficulty bump.

Besides that it's not bad though. A shame the old girls didn't get a polish too with the new release, since you can see they were made in another time a mile away.
Yeah right after I posted the comment I noticed that the game became too easy
How do me progress with the other 2 characters? the ones you cannot fight I only got the first option

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
well it's not bad....but it's still lacking, but what is the new features that bo and koda wanted to test in this game, so they can add to ToT?
amanda seems newly made while the other 2 don't, wish they remade them too.
I prefer to have a story, so I can feel a sense of progression, just re fighting the same opponents but with higher lvls isn't my thing, and the story element in ToT is what made like keep at it (beside the part that it's a femdom game)
but Amanda is well done, not my type, but still good I liked when she gives a footjob in battle and i was like waiting for it to end and then i realized that I have to attack her to end it myself lol
still this is the 0.9b version, probably the 1.0v will have power balance and fix some bugs and mold it even better
but I really don't want the devs to focus on this game, while the can work on ToT

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
Yeah right after I posted the comment I noticed that the game became too easy
How do me progress with the other 2 characters? the ones you cannot fight I only got the first option
not sure but, I think maggie will offer you to clean her boots for money
and Ada will give you advice for money (haven't tried it cuz I got broke fast)
Amanda tho...after winning against her, you get the option to worship her feet or clean her boots for money
not sure how to progress from that...like to progress in the game itself isn't much
you either become submissive and hit rock bottom to see new stuff, or become confident as shit to unlock new features but then what? what comes afterwards? see where I'm getting...

Reactions: Arthas12

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
I've been both at the top of the scale and the bottom. Can't seem to unlock anything more. What i have seen so far is Shoe shining for Maggie and Amanda, and worshipping Amanda's socks. Have also unlocked textbased scenes with 3 of the spectators, but just the first one for them all. Tried to give Ada advice for money, but she just gives you advice on how to beat the others. Doesn't seem like there is any more content, but please, correct me if i'm wrong :p

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
How do you do the sock worship scene with amanda? I have 0 gold and have beaten her like 3 times but I dont know the trigger

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
I've been both at the top of the scale and the bottom. Can't seem to unlock anything more. What i have seen so far is Shoe shining for Maggie and Amanda, and worshipping Amanda's socks. Have also unlocked textbased scenes with 3 of the spectators, but just the first one for them all. Tried to give Ada advice for money, but she just gives you advice on how to beat the others. Doesn't seem like there is any more content, but please, correct me if i'm wrong :p
If you lose to Maggie a couple of times she will put a collar on you, and you will get the second event for the noble spectator.I extracted the CGs and that's all there is for now.

Reactions: Arthas12

ReinaTekken

Jul 4, 2018
Can someone please upload whatever was released. I've been so blue balled I will take anything and I guarantee I'm not the only one who feels this way

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
Pretty disappointing and honestly feel like im missing something, anyone have a list of all possible interactions with the mistresses? there just aint enough feet stuff for my liking

EroticBloom

Jun 25, 2018
TLDR: Bo and Koda released their side project which is a not quite finished "remake" of Bo's old game Mixfight. It has updated scenes for 2 of the mistresses in that game and one new mistress. Hopefully, it tides some people over but personally, I'm in no rush to play it.

Reactions: boris66616

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
Can I get a TL;DR on this?
TL;DR its a 4/10. Not enough added to make it much different from the other original version of the game. each of the bosses has one new move each give or take and its usually something boring like kissing a spear or getting the word loser flashed in your face for 4 minutes. New boss is ok but seems to be glitched because she no longer does damage to me anymore. Also if you buy any weapon thats above silver sword tier enjoy one shotting all the bosses until at least level 20.

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018

Here the second version with some bug fix!
Changelog: - DEF on equipment has been generally nerfed - Amanda's attack deals much more damage - Maggie level 3 AI fixed - Maggie now requires less losses for a particular interaction - Ada grab-selection AI fixed

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
Some of you guys talking what are the new mechanics that bo and ko are testing. I think it is real time change of dominance/submissivnes of hero. Like originally in ToT u can only go down on submissive road and for each mistress each time from start. Making that you can go back on sub levels with mistresses (which makes each level and dialogues replayable without new game) is a good idea. Which also is good for people who dont want to lick smth everytime, and also wants some classic rpg (beat someone's ass xD). And i think its will be closer for real. Like you fall down in submissivnes and to reach new mistress you need to beat them all the way up again (for more pleasure, more gameplay). And as we can see this update for warrior's guild is pretty huge in terms of mechanics, but most of them are not that obvious. Like some items blocking some moves for you and your opponent . Healing from the sub moves for both fighters (which is also good idea imo).

Reactions: bootsfetish59

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
Some of you guys talking what are the new mechanics that bo and ko are testing. I think it is real time change of dominance/submissivnes of hero. Like originally in ToT u can only go down on submissive road and for each mistress each time from start. Making that you can go back on sub levels with mistresses (which makes each level and dialogues replayable without new game) is a good idea. Which also is good for people who dont want to lick smth everytime, and also wants some classic rpg (beat someone's ass xD). And i think its will be closer for real. Like you fall down in submissivnes and to reach new mistress you need to beat them all the way up again (for more pleasure, more gameplay). And as we can see this update for warrior's guild is pretty huge in terms of mechanics, but most of them are not that obvious. Like some items blocking some moves for you and your opponent . Healing from the sub moves for both fighters (which is also good idea imo).
It seems like a waste of potential to me. If your "dominant" everyones dialogue is basically "haha you WILL smell my feet" and then when your "submissive" its "haha you ARE smelling my feet". Its a completely shallow system that seems like it was just a waste of time for alternative dialogue.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes