RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Pic

May 13, 2017
Copy-Paste from Discord:

Warrior Guild 0.9b

A couple weeks ago, Bo spent 3 days making a very simplistic/rudimentary new character, plugged it into one of his old games, and asked me to polish everything as a tide-over while we continue to work on 7F and other ToT content.

We also think it will make a nice sandbox for interesting features or small-scale characters/stories we might pursue in the future. As such, many of the features in this release are also new/experimental. Personally, I think most of them are very cool, but we look forward to your feedback!

It's marked 0.9b because for all I got done, I didn't actually finish everything I wanted before putting it out. I'll be tying up those ends over the next week, but what's already there is very substantial and everyone's encouraged to give it a go.

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
Copy-Paste from Discord:

Warrior Guild 0.9b

A couple weeks ago, Bo spent 3 days making a very simplistic/rudimentary new character, plugged it into one of his old games, and asked me to polish everything as a tide-over while we continue to work on 7F and other ToT content.

We also think it will make a nice sandbox for interesting features or small-scale characters/stories we might pursue in the future. As such, many of the features in this release are also new/experimental. Personally, I think most of them are very cool, but we look forward to your feedback!

It's marked 0.9b because for all I got done, I didn't actually finish everything I wanted before putting it out. I'll be tying up those ends over the next week, but what's already there is very substantial and everyone's encouraged to give it a go.

The Big Boss

Jul 8, 2018
Easy way to tell its a Koda update

Delayed multiple times (y)
Doesn't contain all of the content (y)

No but really Bo shouldnt have taken this long for F7 its getting to be ridiculous at this point. Then hastily throwing this rehash together....idk I hope its good.

I’ve been beaten down to the point that I’ll gladly except any new scrap of content though.

Last edited:

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
i think he said something about next weekend for the missing content of the warrior's guild?....
*still id mutch prefer the cobra patch o.o*

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018

No but really Bo shouldnt have taken this long for F7 its getting to be ridiculous at this point. Then hastily throwing this rehash together....idk I hope its good.

I’ve been beaten down to the point that I’ll gladly except any new scrap of content though.
It's pretty good.

Much rather have this than the rest of Cobra's stuff. Never liked her much.

Reactions: fsatti2000

Lewdhound

Aug 8, 2017
after two year playing this kind of games
can any body tell me is this kind of fetishes "female domination" curable ??
lol go MGTOW for sure.

Joke aside,
Best bet is to shift your daily routines into something positive.
For example try exercising, going out, meet other people (dont have to talk, just be around them in public place)
Do above daily, And dont go near anything related to femdom for at least three months.

Gonna be better, guaranteed. As long as you "believe and want to do it"

Reactions: Arctif

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
So even after the delays we don't get a full release. Nice to see that even when there are improvements, it's still signed Koda.

More importantly though: the mods are indeed back. No rest for the wicked.

Italian food is easy to diss, you ask people where the best pizza in the world is from, they say NY. He has gotten wrecked, country of creation cant even make it well. I bet Holy's feet suck to, what a shit queen!
ToT has just as many italian followers here on F95. Calm your whining tits this instant young man.

Thanks for doing god's work. Discord people showing their true colours...
Not that anyone's ever gonna fall for bait that obvious anyway.
I don't know man, it wouldn't be the first time.

That "showing their true colors" was pretty smooth though, not gonna lie.

Koblas

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018

The only things that ruin Koda are those terrible release date/trolls(?). Can't really blame Bo, he's just amazing

Nov 30, 2018
This release feels incomplete.

You can't really progress to see any later H-scenes, and that which is available is middling in quality. Some of the encounters are entirely broken, and balance is broken as whole.

To anyone thinking about playing, I highly recommend waiting for the full release.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
This release feels incomplete.

You can't really progress to see any later H-scenes, and that which is available is middling in quality. Some of the encounters are entirely broken, and balance is broken as whole.

To anyone thinking about playing, I highly recommend waiting for the full release.
As much as it pains me to defend Koda you are wrong this time :D It was made in the vein of Bo's older games where you have to lose and fight in very unfair matches to get more scenes, it's very different from ToT :D But as a tip, just talk to the trainers after you feel like you have hit a wall :D

Nov 30, 2018
The problem is that I CAN'T hit any walls. Within an hour the game becomes impossible to lose. The third enemy's (Amanda?) stats must be bugged too because she does no damage.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes