RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

RobertSchwaff

Aug 10, 2018
I'm a bit confused as to what issues one could have while debugging. If I'm not mistaken, isn't a large part of what "coding" they are doing just like event flags, basic math, file read/write, etc? Not necessarily complaining, but it's difficult to imagine Ruby could be a difficult language, I've been programming since I was 12 and haven't ever had difficulty implementing basic systems. Does anyone here have experience with using RPG Maker that could clarify?

johntur

Nov 12, 2017
I know who is truly at fault! We need to hold the proper people accountable. It is the Discord "Queen" HolyLasagne and Asco-Chan. They are both skank-ass hoes, that have been distracting Koda with their feet pics. We must insult all of italy's and spain's food to get even!

Reactions: FerousMetal

johntur

Nov 12, 2017
Italian food is easy to diss, you ask people where the best pizza in the world is from, they say NY. He has gotten wrecked, country of creation cant even make it well. I bet Holy's feet suck to, what a shit queen!

johntur

Nov 12, 2017
I personally recommend Gearless joe to join the discord and ask to be made the new "Queen" He will promote a TOT renaissance! The second holy, is replaced and Joe is their to promote solid work ethic we will get weekly releases!

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes