RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
oh ok, i hope they added new stuff,seems interesting, i kinda played all the other bo games and i can see the resemblance with ToT(did you notice that if i write ToT like this it seems like a crying face?coincidence? I THINK NOT!)

Nov 5, 2018
A remake of an older Bo game with new characters, scenes etc
The older one was a test drive for ToT as it included proper trash-talk and good amount foot fetish stuff. I am looking forward to the revamped version. Is Koda still well or has he already been tarred and feathered?

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
so here's how it's gonna go down, no actual release today with Koda saying he needs more time, and then he'll release a demo tomorrow with only like 5% of the content, cuz surprise surprise he's actually been working on a side-side project!

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
so here's how it's gonna go down, no actual release today with Koda saying he needs more time, and then he'll release a demo tomorrow with only like 5% of the content, cuz surprise surprise he's actually been working on a side-side project!
not suprised well time for some Miru Tight then

Jul 22, 2017
Has anyone played this side project game warrior guild? How much content can people expect who haven't played it yet and what do you think the remake will bring with just 1 more girl? (XD)

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
played it a long time ago.
Can't remember the content sry :/ had something like fighting in an arena after you picked an enemy the more you lost the stronger they got ther had findom to i think and more but was to long ago

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
Has anyone played this side project game warrior guild? How much content can people expect who haven't played it yet and what do you think the remake will bring with just 1 more girl? (XD)
If the side project is literally just the original game cept with an extra girl (no new scenes or anything like that) I will fucking riot. 7 months down the drain

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
If the side project is literally just the original game cept with an extra girl (no new scenes or anything like that) I will fucking riot. 7 months down the drain
If I remember correctly coda mentioned the number of characters etc and said that it won't be a simple rehash... but I agree if it DEAR GOD!!!!

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes