RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Called it. :cry:
If it's rehashed content from Bo's previous games (like Lily's CGs were despite Koda saying he loved those lmao), then Imma be disappointed :mad:
I don't even like that new girl, hopefully there's more. And Ada and the other girl look exactly the same. Yikes.

Reactions: olorex11
U

User_708853

Now hear me out guys, what if...
ToT was actually a CIA-backed program designed to forcibly cure people of their fetishes. First they introduce a steady supply of content and then gradually release dates become more and more distant, making people experience withdrawal symptoms because of it. While experiencing these withdrawal symptoms some poor sods who choose to still fap to the same content over and over will have associated a sense of deep shame and disgust with their fetish thanks to the game's nature.
So if my theory is right, Koda is some kind of government-funded clinical psychologist. His writing quirks like the '~' and the 'hmhm' are actually triggers for the trauma he's trying to induce in order to "cure" us. Most of the discord people are either brainwashed patients of him or other government operatives.
And worst of all, they have victims already. Since the mods are also a part of this CIA operation, it makes sense that there's no trace of them here in F95. But in a far away place with little to no moderation like 8chan you can still find the poor souls.

View attachment 339417

If you never hear from me again, then you know I was right.
i thought like that but from the other view
the quality of the game especially script and it's effect
they aren't just two people who decided to make a game .
its from people who want us to stay fapping forever for the sake of devil.
i know you will laugh but its the true.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes