RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
the current state of F95 ahem
We are the ones holding the hourglass koda is the guy inside :eek: thats the vibe the msg iv ben reading send me :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lesovikk

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
If the side project is literally just the original game cept with an extra girl (no new scenes or anything like that) I will fucking riot. 7 months down the drain
The side project isn't where the last 7 months have gone towards, only the last month or so.

Reactions: boris66616

Arctif

May 5, 2018
If the side project is literally just the original game cept with an extra girl (no new scenes or anything like that) I will fucking riot. 7 months down the drain
They didn't spend 7 months on the side project. I think it was 3 "Bo-days" as a break from 7F, and now 2-3 "Koda-weeks" :ROFLMAO:

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
Please tell me you guys are trolling.

Please.
He made a big song and fucking dance about "SAVE THE DATE" and now this???????????????????

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Have you noticed how the discord people always come in here just to defend the devs or tell us they're tired of our "bitching"? But when we're confused about whether the devs said something or not, even though they could clarify in an instant, they're nowhere to be found? Almost like how Koda will never come in here to talk about his ridiculous ineptitude but will suddenly appear if people say his writing's bad. Birds of the same feather...

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
I've checked on discord and for now there is no delay or post from koda!
If you look on patreon page it say:
The special project is still scheduled for release tonight, albeit late in the evening (as a reminder, I live in the Eastern Timezone).
So "if" and i say "if" the side project would come tonight,for me it will be early Monday i'm from europe so it's always +1 day for update ecc ecc.
So we can only wait!

Rosama

Oct 9, 2018
I've checked on discord and for now there is no delay or post from koda!
If you look on patreon page it say:
The special project is still scheduled for release tonight, albeit late in the evening (as a reminder, I live in the Eastern Timezone).
So "if" and i say "if" the side project would come,for me it will be early Monday i'm from europe so it's always +day for update ecc ecc.
So we can only wait!
Thanks for the update buddy

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes