RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Crimson_Heart

Jul 25, 2018
When posting from discord, please blur users names. It's not cool to post their names here.
Sure, didn't think it would be a big deal (since you can change your name depending on the server) but it wouldn't take that long either soooo

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
I haven't been to their discord and don't plan to, if they wanna chat they'll have to do it publicly. I'm flattered that they see me as some kind of leader of the resistance though, I'm just another guy LOL

Reactions: Incognito Guy

johntur

Nov 12, 2017
Just gonna straight pretend you werent promoted queen, and left after you angered the Koda, OK. We all have our own ways of coping.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
GearlessJoe just had to mess with Koda...now none of us get it.
This is fake

So he doesn't have anything to show for 7 months, delays TOT to work on this side project, and now doesn't release the thing he delayed TOT for on the TOT patreon?

That's like if I skip work, decide to work on making sandwiches as a break, and call my company saying "pay me for these sandwiches." But nah it's not about the money
Easy dude, just discord people trying to mess with everyone.

johntur

Nov 12, 2017
Those discord people are trolls, we should have a word with their queen Joe, about this immature behavior!

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You got my attention. Chill out with this drama RIGHT NOW.
Anyone who continues or stirs up any drama in this thread will be threadbanned. We don't even need to explain ourselves or even warn you. You know what you are doing and this stops. NOW.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes