RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
U

User_708853

i tried nofap.com its great site also.
i will check this too.
i already stopped two months ago.
the problem that i 'm struggling now not to come back again to watch or play .
thanks.

hellofellow

Jul 19, 2018
after two year playing this kind of games
can any body tell me is this kind of fetishes "female domination" curable ??
Okay so this is all from personal experience and I'm definitely not a psychologist so take my words with a grain of salt. If I fap too much for a few days to just one type of fetish then I dont find it very arousing anymore. I once developed an NTR fetish and to get rid of it I fapped to just that for a week and it kinda faded away. So the disgust I feel for NTR overrides my urge to fap. I think this phenomenon was called extinction or something. But at the end of the day everybody has sadistic or masochistic drives so you cant just become a dom suddenly.

U

User_708853

Okay so this is all from personal experience and I'm definitely not a psychologist so take my words with a grain of salt. If I fap too much for a few days to just one type of fetish then I dont find it very arousing anymore. I once developed an NTR fetish and to get rid of it I fapped to just that for a week and it kinda faded away. So the disgust I feel for NTR overrides my urge to fap. I think this phenomenon was called extinction or something. But at the end of the day everybody has sadistic or masochistic drives so you cant just become a dom suddenly.
thanks
i did this before but its take me deeper and developed my fetish to more disgust and submissive.

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
Someone said he was gonna delay until the last minute of Sunday, how predictable, still this is going to happen like always (I nEeD 8/6/4/2 hOuRs MoAr!) So this is not happening tomorrow, just more bullshit and lies. At least boko877 released ANOTHER update in less than 3 weeks, which is nice.
no changelog on his f95 page tho so i don't even bother checking for now at least

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes