RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
D

Deleted member 205059

Why is the hate collectively aimed at Koda? Bo is still the main developer and its his responsibility. Koda is covering his ass and trying to communicate things, but since Bo makes the art and coding and Koda is mostly just a writer, its 100% Bo's fault there aren't any updates coming. If the bottleneck is really Koda being lazy, then Bo is 100% fine with things progressing at a snails pace.

Reactions: comoo

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
Why is the hate collectively aimed at Koda? Bo is still the main developer and its his responsibility. Koda is covering his ass and trying to communicate things, but since Bo makes the art and coding and Koda is mostly just a writer, its 100% Bo's fault there aren't any updates coming. If the bottleneck is really Koda being lazy, then Bo is 100% fine with things progressing at a snails pace.
Actually, Bo has apparently been on Koda's ass to speed things up lately. At least, that's what I've seen Koda say a few times.

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
No-no-no, I think you got it wrong. What I meant is "not everybody here prefer boots", not "cater to my fetishes moar!".
I understood, I was just adding on to it with a few additional thoughts.

I definitely agree that not everybody (myself included) enjoys the boot worship stuff.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
wow I finished 4 VN's and still no update, only walls for writings I had to skim over to get what's going on...
I don't expect anything this weekend...I mean...come on...this is koda after all
Koda's writing is surely no novelty...but it gets the job done for the the kind of this game, it's an RPGM game after all not a VN.
I personally enjoyed the scenarios whether this was bo or koda's doing but there is always room for improvement.
it's a good thing that he came out and apologized, I won't dis him for this, but apologies become shallow if it's not backed up with redemption, he needs to prove he's sorry with actions too not just words
Koda seems like the indecisive type of person, not a good quality as I am an indecisive person myself, also aiming too big was a bad idea from the start he should have done things little by little, well it's too late now, but hopefully something will change for the better in the future

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Thank your for the links, I will check them out. Also, koda said it will be out Sunday. So that's still the weekend.
The gift that keeps on .....not even taking, just not delivering. What is this time? Fingers hurting? Or the grass is too green to work today? What kind of half-joke half-assed excuse is gonna be this time?. BTW if you search Koda on discord there is a fucKoda guy below him.

• Haha
Reactions: CrapLord

qnfhzhfl

Apr 2, 2018
This was an old argument. This game is worth waiting! Seven months have passed, and many of them have disappeared. And again. A guard from Koda appeared. They put forth morality. Or rationality.

One can only hope that everyone around him will keep his promise like Koda and have a concept of time like Koda.

Lewdhound

Aug 8, 2017
This is the preview from last month (or two months ago) I think. The uploader comment says final release but no one from the discord confirmed it so it's unofficial and a beta final release looks weird...

Then again nothing surprises me anymore coming from 'em lol
Ah I see lol.
I thought its already complete. Got my hopes up xd

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
So my post actually making reasonable middle-ground points, as well as complimenting Koda's writing, is deleted for "arguing" yet I see dozens of posts not deleted that are more or less "Koda sux!!1!" or "Nuh-uh, Koda doesn't suck!!11!"? Got it :rolleyes:
The mods are paid off by the devs, they don't want the thread to get to 500 pages before an update comes out, so they're deleting stuff. That's also why there's still no Abandoned tag :unsure:

U

User_708853

after two year playing this kind of games
can any body tell me is this kind of fetishes "female domination" curable ??

Last edited by a moderator:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes