RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

boris66616

Feb 17, 2018
Just played this Warrior Guild 0.91b re-developed by Koda. I OFFICIALLY declare that the game is total SHIT! It's the same game which was developed by Bo 2 or 3 years ago (actually dont know how much years it already on f95, but nevermind). There also SAME girls with SAME animations and art-style. It looks so old. I mean, I know that Bo drawing skill were totally upgraded and now Tower Of Trample looks pretty much modern and exited than this old draw-style. There's no new animations yet. Just broken and dirty art which can't turn me on exactly. I mean, that's not an unfapable content, but that's not a big deal. Game is degradete, arts and animations - too. I can't just read and fap, cuz this I can get just by buying a book.

Completely shame. I pledged by a 5 month without new patches and updates but delays. Thanks god I don't pledge them 2 month yet. There's nothing to proud of this "secret announced new game", because, u know, there's nothing new. No lore, no charismatic characters, no arts. Just nothing new to explore.

P.S That's not jsut a Koda failure. It's just them all. Bo just sitting on his ass and do completely nothing. No info, no sketches, just nothing. Simple ingnorance and infinity promises. Im tired of those guys. They don't deserve even a cent from me!

ghdwlr1998

May 16, 2018
I always thanks to Bo and Koda because they give us TOT and work hard that give us more contents. I love Bo and Koda, and im not homo

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
lolll i think i might just readed another game developer, kind of speaking tot delays on his own game
*coppy paster from another f95 game*..."Beginning of the 3rd and last date of *******,
Half of this date is also translated in english (even the interrogation part).
(Done in less than a week instead of 8 months! xD). (Easy) """"""""""""""
the game shal remain anonymous :p

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
lolll i think i might just readed another game developer, kind of speaking tot delays on his own game
*coppy paster from another f95 game*..."Beginning of the 3rd and last date of *******,
Half of this date is also translated in english (even the interrogation part).
(Done in less than a week instead of 8 months! xD). (Easy) """"""""""""""
the game shal remain anonymous :p
Uhhh...What?

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
havnt played the bug fixed version yet but so far it seems like amanda is super underdeveloped as far as i can tell no real changes as you fight her at higher levels or lose to her multiple times and you basically have to spam wait in her second phase to even make losing possible maybe with the DEF nerfs it'll be different but tbh i'm pretty sure she'll still be a cakewalk considering i havnt noticed any difference from level 1 to 7 or so where i'm at now hoping they'll give her more content in the full release but its just odd that she's the least developed of the 3 atm by a mile

i actually do like the updated version of the old game though even if some of the art is obviously from old bowei i still love maggie and ada seeing as in my eyes they are kinda the prototypes for Scarlett and yvonne

Edit*
just tried the bugfix/defnerf version amanda level 7 now does a whopping 7-12 damage on her attack and her counter move still does no damage
RIP

Last edited:

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
the gauge is stuck near the end of sub side, no amount of losses/shoes cleaning seems to get it to full sub (wins get it to dom side perfectly fine though) am i missing something? cuz i'm pretty sure it's a bug

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
the gauge is stuck near the end of sub side, no amount of losses/shoes cleaning seems to get it to full sub (wins get it to dom side perfectly fine though) am i missing something? cuz i'm pretty sure it's a bug
For now the only girl you can fully submit is Maggie(Ada and Amanda will have their submit path in the 1.0 ver),keep loosing to her and you will see!
Don't forget to talk to her after the fights!

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Some of you guys talking what are the new mechanics that bo and ko are testing. I think it is real time change of dominance/submissivnes of hero. Like originally in ToT u can only go down on submissive road and for each mistress each time from start. Making that you can go back on sub levels with mistresses (which makes each level and dialogues replayable without new game) is a good idea. Which also is good for people who dont want to lick smth everytime, and also wants some classic rpg (beat someone's ass xD). And i think its will be closer for real. Like you fall down in submissivnes and to reach new mistress you need to beat them all the way up again (for more pleasure, more gameplay). And as we can see this update for warrior's guild is pretty huge in terms of mechanics, but most of them are not that obvious. Like some items blocking some moves for you and your opponent . Healing from the sub moves for both fighters (which is also good idea imo).
Feature Creep 101. The truth is this, no one cares about the new systems that Koda is implementing, and he's having a lot of trouble implementing them, so he shouldn't even bother. He's too stubborn to realize, though, and his defenders are too blinded by devotion to admit they don't care for his useless additions to Bo's games.

Warrior Guild was a disappointment. They should've kept working on ToT if you ask me. Or at least if they wanted to make some kind of side-project they should've made something original and not rehash one of Bo's older games ffs. At the very least they should've remade that game instead of putting new content in something that is very clearly outdated, and Koda's saying they're gonna add even more stuff to it? Geez...

Couldn't even bother to update best girl Ada's art smh.

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
About that Warrior guild, during a fight Ada can start combo with letters "Loser". I somehow triggered a "Slave" word once and didn't find how to repeat it. Looked into game files and realized that there are also "Chair" and "Toilet". I tried everything, but it didn't work. Any ideas how to get these scenes?

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
About that Warrior guild, during a fight Ada can start combo with letters "Loser". I somehow triggered a "Slave" word once and didn't find how to repeat it. Looked into game files and realized that there are also "Chair" and "Toilet". I tried everything, but it didn't work. Any ideas how to get these scenes?
They haven't been implemented yet. Expect them in 1.0. Ada and Amanda don't have their full submission content yet.

Not a bug. You have to do something specific to get it to go all the way over.

Reactions: SurprisedMoth
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes