RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
So Here the preview guys
View attachment 384077
It walks around a portion of the massive map and showcases one (early) lewd scene
Not gonna lie.....an Ara-Ara Onee-san character, shit now my heart and devotion to Lily-sama is being tested. That tease was lit. Still I think the better way to drop the F7 has to be in patches, 2-4 parts, can't keep people starving too much longer. Also I get the feeling we are gonna have Kaori (.....onee-san) do stuff around the floor at certain given times to trigger XYZ events. Again that tease is gold, very well Bo, don't know why you keep hiding such a gem all this time.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Given what the preview shown about Kaori, the little background on the floor info and area, I think the floor can match the hype they built about the features in it (although the time needed for it is too much, probably); beside that, I like her personality, from what we sawz

A question for those that might remember it better then me, given how long ago they shown some teaser pics: wasn’t Kaori shown also with a different outfit? If That’s true, I guess she’s going to use the latter in combat, likely in the path you (as it seems hinted by what the teaser shown us) expose Kaori.

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Given what the preview shown about Kaori, the little background on the floor info and area, I think the floor can match the hype they built about the features in it (although the time needed for it is too much, probably); beside that, I like her personality, from what we sawz

A question for those that might remember it better then me, given how long ago they shown some teaser pics: wasn’t Kaori shown also with a different outfit? If That’s true, I guess she’s going to use the latter in combat, likely in the path you (as it seems hinted by what the teaser shown us) expose Kaori.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you mean this yeah kaori was shown with another outfit! (Leaked confirmed by Koda)
But it was posted a while ago maybe bo changed or maybe not,we just need to wait and see!

Last edited:
Reactions: vicecaptainteemo

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
So Here the preview guys
View attachment 384077
It walks around a portion of the massive map and showcases one (early) lewd scene
Wow, its amazing :love: Its obvious that she is the type of mistress Koda likes writing, the onee-san type, which is my favourite too so I expect good writing here (y)

I hope the 7 floor will be long, with all the time they are going to take. At least I have too many games, lewd and not, on my backlog, so I don't mind waiting for better content.

k3k

Apr 30, 2017
Wait, did he finish the last update for WG or is he still bugfixing?
If he did, shoot me a pm with the link

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Wait, did he finish the last update for WG or is he still bugfixing?
If he did, shoot me a pm with the link
Nope no Wg 1.0 yet,now that he finished the preview is back on Wg but we don't have a date/deadline.

alleged floor 7 release ? btw shout out to narak he dosent get enough respect
Thanks for the kind word man!
It's not a big deal for me,it's pleasure to keep you guys informed!
To bad we don't have a precise date for F7,some mods from Discord said on october,other december,other early 2020 ecc ecc.
Don't worry i'll keep posting news as soon as they are out on discord! ;)

Last edited:

tka2

Jan 6, 2019
Guys. I have a question. I still did not understand why they started to make a new game without having finished the old one. I mean, do something new - good, but there hasn't been a new floor for so long, and instead of finishing it, they do another project in parallel. Do they have so much free time?

BadMrFrostyy

May 17, 2018
hot damn i gotta admit,its fucking hard not to get pumped after seeing that...but still...its been THIS long. I will keep my reservations till i see the actual floor.

Reactions: Narak8813

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Guys. I have a question. I still did not understand why they started to make a new game without having finished the old one. I mean, do something new - good, but there hasn't been a new floor for so long, and instead of finishing it, they do another project in parallel. Do they have so much free time?
Oh my sweet summer child, you remind me of me before all of this, before I turned heel

xRiseAndFallx

Jun 8, 2019
Try to re-download warrior guild and use this save files!

All unlock 1 is max sub and the other max dom!
just drag them in the game folder!
That save file is from the old version maybe is causing some troubles,let me know! :)

Edit: The save files are mine so don't worry no virus ecc ecc!
Hey, I tried that but it's still giving me the error message after reinstalling. I assume that it's missing a file that you get once you get to a certain point. Is it possible to just upload your entire game folder?

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Hey, I tried that but it's still giving me the error message after reinstalling. I assume that it's missing a file that you get once you get to a certain point. Is it possible to just upload your entire game folder?
Sure no problem we can try that,when i came back home i will upload my folder! (y)
Edit:Check you pm!

Last edited:
Reactions: Inquisitor9

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
This thread is for discussing Tower of Trample, and not other games. You can request games in Game Requests.
If you want to discuss a game that's not on f95zone yet, please make a thread in General Discussions

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes