RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
You know what the worst thing about this thread is?
That it's so active.
I mean, we follow threads primarily to see when unfinished games have news. Sure we can expect someone here and there to ask questions or W/E but the real shitshow is that it's so much of a shitshow that doofuses will comment just to ASK if there's any news because there's so much other nonsense going on and they can't be bothered to read (THAT'S how much writing is worth, Koda!) (and I can't really blame them for not bothering...)

Props to Narak8813 for being relevant. But now that there's a WG thread, I wish you'd just put that link in your signature.

And for those posting in this thread about translations, there's multiple existing threads about femdom/pick-your-kink- oriented games.

For real, I get my hopes up if I have 2 notifications waiting for me when I check the site because I know that this thread is automatically going to be one... and the new comment are driven mostly by dev complaints or things completely unrelated to ToT, (a phenomena which I have and am currently contributing to.) I look forward very much to whatever OTHER thread I get a notification for, because THIS thread is 90% wasting my time.

As much as we all love bitching and sharing content that ToT fans might enjoy,I think everyone here would appreciate it if they could maybe NOT get notifications for this thread unless there's some direct ToT news, commentary on news, a gameplay question or a gameplay answer to read.

Warrior's Guild: https://f95zone.to/threads/warrior-guild.35909/#post-2340672
(Recommendation) Femdom Games https://f95zone.to/threads/femdom-games.35466

The second is just the first one that popped up when I searched "femdom." There's probably dozens of others. Pick one and make it great to share games or translations not on F95. Here's an idea: start a thread for femdom translations if that's your bag... and make it great. People following this ToT thread casually shouldn't have to wade through multiple pages to find out that there's literally nothing going on with the project.

OK, so to add some on-topic input: If Kaori is the ONLY 7F female, she better have some SERIOUS personality and backstory to compensate for the ridiculous release timeline and uninspiring linear "puzzle-solving" (in quotes because it sure doesn't require any competance at puzzle-solving) gameplay.
I'm just joking. As long as she has massive knocker's I'll be a fan :love:

EDIT:
Unsure how to read skillbook "surrender". the game cannot be "properly" progressed without it. any tips?
I am still unable to read any skillbooks, but they are in my inventory when I select "sell" when talking to keith
Press the ESC key to access the main menu. Select Inventory, then the skillbook, then Ethan.
HINT: this is standard for just about all RPGM games, just like holding "Shift" to run/dash while moving (this will be important later!)

You're just wrong, stop trying to be a buzzkill, no one likes useless anti-fun moderation.
And if you're expecting anything out of the devs then you haven't been paying attention.
I haven't see much of anyone actually having fun with ToT since January, kind sir. It's rather difficult to be anti-fun when there's no fun to be found because nobody's playing THE FUCKING GAME!!!!
Yes, I am responding to you by editing a prior post as to not trigger any notifications as a result of our bullshit :D

Yeah, I tried that angle a few months ago. People just want to be buzzkills and seethe nonstop.

Abandon ship!
Your comment is inappropriate!!! It's a personal conversation, not about the game!!! Delete it or I will... RAAARGH!!! Impotent rage!!!
Nah, seriously, mostly every other thread I follow on this site is news and gameplay talk about the game. I appreciate the notifications. Having notifications for this thread is like "Hey! Come check out the new stuff at the beach!" Then I go to the beach and there's usually just a mob of children saying "The water is so wet!" "Wow, this ocean is too wet!" "It's as wet as the last time I came here!" "When is it going to stop being wet?" "No other water is this wet!" "Stupid wet water!" "I'm never gonna trust the liar who told me that the water wasn't wet!"
Yeah, we know. Koda and Bo aren't good at making progress on this game and water is wet. Thanks for the notification... again...

But that is exactly why you're being anti-fun. If you think no one's been having fun with ToT lately, why would you tell us to restrict all discussion in this thread to be purely, 100% about ToT, the game and nothing else?
You must have totally glossed over the part where I acknowledged the joy of bitching and sharing. I can take the bitching because there's no choice and I offered constructive criticism byu introducing a solution about sharing discussions that are AROUND the topic of this thread. Is it LESS fun when it's posted in an appropriate thread? Will it be more fun if people start talking about My Sister, My Roommate, Greedfall, the 2020 Superbowl and chemical analysis via inductively coupled plasma spectrometers and a mass spectrometers because there's a group within this thread that enjoys those things?

Why can't we talk about silica's unique crystalline structure, you buzzkill! You're trying to suck all the fun out of my life!

Nah, just have your fun in the appropriate place. You wouldn't go skydiving at a volcano.

Last edited:

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
I love how Koda acts so benevolent saying there will be something between him getting 7f and him uploading it so there won't be a "content drought"

News flash asshole there has not been an update since last fucking year. This is not a drought anymore, this is nuclear global warming.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
I love how Koda acts so benevolent saying there will be something between him getting 7f and him uploading it so there won't be a "content drought"

News flash asshole there has not been an update since last fucking year. This is not a drought anymore, this is nuclear global warming.
I'm sure his comments were directed at the orgasm denial crowd and the scrabble fetishists.
I think everyone here would appreciate it if they could maybe NOT get notifications for this thread unless there's some direct ToT news, commentary on news, a gameplay question or a gameplay answer to read.
You're just wrong, stop trying to be a buzzkill, no one likes useless anti-fun moderation.
And if you're expecting anything out of the devs then you haven't been paying attention.

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
Bros... where did it all go so wrong?
All it took was:

A recipe for disaster, (constant delays)

A four course meal of no sirrie, (the creation of Warrior Guild, how it interfered with Tot, how it has yet to be completed despite being promised to be completed by the next update on several occasions, and how it was made while everyone was already starting to be pissy about the delays as it overall feels like adding salt to the wound)

It seemed like happily ever after, (a well made foot fetish game with a decent development schedule)

Was happy everyone was after me, (a chase for foot fetish content that will never end)

It was a cup of good intentions, (Bo and Koda's passion for foot fetish related content)

A table spoon of one big mess, (7th floor and Cobra expansion's barrage of delays)

A dash of overreaction, (this fucking thread I am included in this so do not start)

And I am sure you know the rest, (it all coming together right here right now)

One little slip,

One little slip,

It was a fusion of cornfusion (I just like cornfused don't @ me)

With a few confounding things........ (how this game still feels like it is off track despite getting update teaser after update teaser)

Last edited:

Hidddman

Jul 20, 2019
All it took was:

A recipe for disaster, (constant delays)

A four course meal of no sirrie, (the creation of Warrior Guild, how it interfered with Tot, how it has yet to be completed despite being promised to be completed by the next update on several occasions, and how it was made while everyone was already starting to be pissy about the delays as it overall feels like adding salt to the wound)

It seemed like happily ever after, (a well made foot fetish game with a decent development schedule)

Was happy everyone was after me, (a chase for foot fetish content that will never end)

It was a cup of good intentions, (Bo and Koda's passion for foot fetish related content)

A table spoon of one big mess, (7th floor and Cobra expansion's barrage of delays)

A dash of overreaction, (this fucking thread I am included in this so do not start)

And I am sure you know the rest, (it all coming together right here right now)

One little slip,

One little slip,

It was a fusion of cornfusion (I just like cornfused don't @ me)

With a few confounding things........ (how this game still feels like it is off track despite getting update teaser after update teaser)
Basically, constant delays and a side project nobody asked for, and divided quite a number of people.

Reactions: Breadstick Mann

ghdwlr1998

May 16, 2018
We have news for WG and TOT

TOT:Koda- I'm pretty sure it won't take 'til the end of the year...I think Bo was also considering a small release between giving my 7F and me finishing 7F, so it won't be a total content drought

WG:user- how is WG going?
Koda-Poorly keep getting interrupted
Please tell him not to fuck us and shut the fuck up if you have any conscience :mad: :mad: :mad:

ghdwlr1998

May 16, 2018
And who want to play this fucking side project fuck!fuck!!fuck!!! :mad:
i think that Koda must be a moron. If i were Koda, i would have given full focus to expansion of ToT contents without making the WG.

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
And who want to play this fucking side project fuck!fuck!!fuck!!! :mad:
i think that Koda must be a moron. If i were Koda, i would have given full focus to expansion of ToT contents without making the WG.
I don't get why he started it to begin with, but leaving something unfinished like this would be cringeworthy. Humans are completionists after all.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
I haven't see much of anyone actually having fun with ToT since January, kind sir. It's rather difficult to be anti-fun when there's no fun to be found because nobody's playing THE FUCKING GAME!!!!
Yes, I am responding to you by editing a prior post as to not trigger any notifications as a result of our bullshit :D
But that is exactly why you're being anti-fun. If you think no one's been having fun with ToT lately, why would you tell us to restrict all discussion in this thread to be purely, 100% about ToT, the game, its news and nothing else?

There's still fun to be had around ToT, by recommending different games that may be similar to it, or by shitting on the devs. If your Nazi moderation was in place, a bunch of people wouldn't have discovered many femdom/foot fetish games (no, random F95 recommendation threads are no good, it's better to ask here directly, people like me don't check general threads in F95 so they wouldn't recommend anything in those), we wouldn't have had a bunch of nice shares like the sweetberry334 translations, the Lily fan content, Nightmare School's on-going translation, etc.

If all we could talk about was this game's progress, then we wouldn't have anything at all to talk about. This thread would be in the same sorry, abandoned state that ToT is in.

And lastly, if every time you see a notification for this thread you think there might be news about 7F or Koda's expansion, then like I said, you haven't been paying attention at all. The former won't come until 2020, and the latter no one has any idea when it's coming out, but Koda still needs to finish WG beforehand and on top of being a lazy pos he has prepared excuses in advance to basically do fuck-all this month, so you shouldn't keep your hopes up bud.

But if notifications bother you so much, you can always stop following this thread and ask someone else to keep you up to date, or just go to the Discord and check the announcements tab...
Yeah, I tried that angle a few months ago. People just want to be buzzkills and seethe nonstop.

Abandon ship!
>Talking to someone who's the definition of anti-fun and a buzzkill
>Imply you and him are the ones trying to stop everyone else from being buzzkills

Never change Arctif
Isn't it funny how our "non-stop seething" actually predicted the current situation this game in is, but immediately after Bo's announcement that 7F wouldn't come in 2019 and that it had been a mistake to make long floors, you and the rest of the people shilling for the devs were nowhere to be found? It's almost like you guys were avoiding all the "I told you sos". Hmmm :unsure:

Last edited:

tjones1137

Jan 31, 2019
just creepin back in the thread, jes wanna say i support the shitposting and tangents on this thread. it's literally keeping the community alive.

Reactions: Awesoooome

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
The real fun I have here is either shitting out my opinions and have interesting discussions with my fellow perverts here or shitposting (despite not being a great shitposter)

ghdwlr1998

May 16, 2018
I don't get why he started it to begin with, but leaving something unfinished like this would be cringeworthy. Humans are completionists after all.
your right. i just dont understand why Koda didnt make the rest of ToT contents and started making WG. And what I especially don't understand is that he was making more than 90 percent of the Cobra content, and then he stopped it and started making the WG.

Reactions: fanboi

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
your right. i just dont understand why Koda didnt make the rest of ToT contents and started making WG. And what I especially don't understand is that he was making more than 90 percent of the Cobra content, and then he stopped it and started making the WG.
I will tell you what happened. Koda didnt want to do the spring update because he promised way more than he was willing to do (aka more than five minutes of content) so he decided to publish an older game of Bo's with only five additional minutes of content so he wont be overworked. Then decided that amount of work was too much and just decided to say fuck it im not doing jack shit unill 7th floor so I can half ass that too.

Thats why we have WG at 9.999999 percent done and no spring update, which he has not even mentioned once since WG thing started.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes