RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
I will tell you what happened. Koda didnt want to do the spring update because he promised way more than he was willing to do (aka more than five minutes of content) so he decided to publish an older game of Bo's with only five additional minutes of content so he wont be overworked. Then decided that amount of work was too much and just decided to say fuck it im not doing jack shit unill 7th floor so I can half ass that too.

Thats why we have WG at 9.999999 percent done and no spring update, which he has not even mentioned once since WG thing started.
Didn't he posted a road map (a kind of Anthem/Epic Store delayed as fuck road map it seems) for august/september and the fractured SPRING cleanning update? Are we in the wrong for demanding already promised content ("90% cobra" yeah keep telling yourself that Koda) ?

Reactions: ghdwlr1998

ReinaTekken

Jul 4, 2018
I heard that excess M (people who made smash boy and parade buster) were making another game similar it parade buster and the a version of the game is playable.

Could anyone be kind enough to send whatever is playable so that we can all have something to fap too while we wait for floor 7. Ty.

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
I love it how we're still calling it 'spring cleaning/update' , at this point it's either going to be autumn/winter cleaning... Oh wait, Koda was planning for it to be a 2020 spring update all along, he's a genius.

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
DOeS aNyOne HaBe aH SAvE for

No.

Fuck off.

Theres been thousands of saves posted at this point that I dont think you can go 10 pages without finding one anymore.

Reactions: verobaders
Dec 9, 2017
There is a realy great clean save on the ToT discord server. The guy responsible for it is Solaire I will just copy wath he wrote.
You just need to rename it like you want after you download it.

"The thing is, when asked about it, I was reluctant to share my EX Save File (Shonen Save File, EX 200 on each girl) My reasons were kinda simple: - I'm a proud-as-hell mofo. So far, the EX Mode doesn't unlock anything on the game besides personal satisfaction. If there were lots of stuff to be unlocked by achieving highly demanding EX levels that many people would not achieve due to sheer difficulty/dealing with actual disabilities, I would gladly share the file. - If I did, people would just get lazy and there would be no friendly competition. By "competition", I mean someone developing an interest in taking EX Battles to the extreme so that I could be pushed even further beyond. So, as I wouldn't share the EX file, I took a promise upon myself to create this special file to the community. My special thanks goes to the devs, to the ToT community and the friends it gave me. I hope you guys enjoy this gift. God bless.

I think this could become a "standard save file" for the ToT community, as everything is unlocked (yet untouched) and people can "stain" the file with submissive interactions as they please, whenever they feel like it.

PS: You guys should also thank ryainn ,as he is the one guy who actually pushed me into doing it.
PS II: "Solaire, the EX Wraith NPC" when? "

SAVEFILE:

Last edited:

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Can you link the game?
I can but I'd rather link Superman88's comment which contains a link for Discord user RagingThunder's LilyExpansionWhen.

https://f95zone.to/threads/tower-of-trample-v1-12-1-bo-wei.8197/post-2278637

Bro. What the hell.
I saw there was a notification for this thread and got my hopes up, but it was just you with your off-topic discussion... Don't you know this thread is exclusively for ToT?
I can't believe you'd do this.
Excellent troll. At least you entertain... the world needs more tactical, pointed, intelligent assholes like you to counter the numbing effects of stupid assholes, and I do mean that as a compliment. You should advocate for LilyUpdateWhen to get it's own F95 thread since it's totally non-ToT-related... y'know, except for 99% of the content of it. If I were the original poster of this thread, I would link it in the OP.
Bro, you make good points most of the time, but most notifications nowadays are just people being pricks about the same old shit because they feel like it. It was entertaining and even necessary to express to the devs the dissatisfaction of the fanbase for a bit, but there's only so many times you can listen to "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" before you realize you're not getting anything new out of it. It's a waste of time, except when legit questions are asked, news is posted or immediate reactions to said news or questions are made. If you say that you don't think LilyUpdateWhen is part of ToT lore, you're just lying to yourself. I personally think that you have the capacity to be enough of an a-hole to argue that point even though you don't believe it.

Were you REALLY excited to get that notification for ToT? Were you looking forward to showing the other followers how cool and snarky you could be? (Let's compare reaction scores and dick lengths while we're at it, since that improves our lives so much!) To me, you only showed me your predictability... I challenge you to be better.

TLDR version: Right, because people trying to be helpful suck and people only come to this thread to see what dickheads like you have to say.

BTW, congratulations on getting the "last" word in. :giggle:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: nicknicola

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
I can but I'd rather link Superman88's comment which contains a link for Discord user RagingThunder's LilyExpansionWhen.

https://f95zone.to/threads/tower-of-trample-v1-12-1-bo-wei.8197/post-2278637
Bro. What the hell.
I saw there was a notification for this thread and got my hopes up, but it was just you with your off-topic discussion... Don't you know this thread is exclusively for ToT?
I can't believe you'd do this.

Excellent troll. At least you entertain... the world needs more tactical, pointed, intelligent assholes like you to counter the numbing effects of stupid assholes, and I do mean that as a compliment. You should advocate for LilyUpdateWhen to get it's own F95 thread since it's totally non-ToT-related... y'know, except for 99% of the content of it. If I were the original poster of this thread, I would link it in the OP.
Bro, you make good points most of the time, but most notifications nowadays are just people being pricks about the same old shit because they feel like it. It was entertaining and even necessary to express to the devs the dissatisfaction of the fanbase for a bit, but there's only so many times you can listen to "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" before you realize you're not getting anything new out of it. It's a waste of time, except when legit questions are asked, news is posted or immediate reactions to said news or questions are made. If you say that you don't think LilyUpdateWhen is part of ToT lore, you're just lying to yourself. I personally think that you have the capacity to be enough of an a-hole to argue that point even though you don't believe it.

Were you REALLY excited to get that notification for ToT? Were you looking forward to showing the other followers how cool and snarky you could be? (Let's compare reaction scores and dick lengths while we're at it, since that improves our lives so much!) To me, you only showed me your predictability... I challenge you to be better.

TLDR version: Right, because people trying to be helpful suck and people only come to this thread to see what dickheads like you have to say.

BTW, congratulations on getting the "last" word in. :giggle:
LE EPIC TROLL STATUS: SUCCESS XDXD

39j7kl.jpg

Last edited:

tka2

Jan 6, 2019
Guys, when will all these additions come out for all the characters? Cobra update etc. Will they come out with a 7th floor, after or before?

Exel96-2

May 7, 2019
Guys, when will all these additions come out for all the characters? Cobra update etc. Will they come out with a 7th floor, after or before?
Someone will be able to answer this in 2022 for you. But until then at least there's "99%" of Warriors Guild

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
That update is supposed to come out before, but the development is so unreliable at this point that we can't even be sure it'll come out at all.

I mean WG 1.0 was supposed to be "just a few hours of work away" and we've been waiting for something like 2 weeks now.

On a more positive note 7F will come out at some point, I doubt Bo would let all that effort go to waste. Although that too could be very far away still.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes