RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

ghdwlr1998

May 16, 2018
Before Bo finished his part of the F7, Koda made an excuse that he couldn't do much because he have to get a Bo's part from Bo. But now that Bo finished his part of the F7, Koda doesn't communicate at all and doesn't release anything. Fucking Koda:mad:

Orlov

Nov 4, 2017
Not gonna lie.....an Ara-Ara Onee-san character, shit now my heart and devotion to Lily-sama is being tested. That tease was lit. Still I think the better way to drop the F7 has to be in patches, 2-4 parts, can't keep people starving too much longer. Also I get the feeling we are gonna have Kaori (.....onee-san) do stuff around the floor at certain given times to trigger XYZ events. Again that tease is gold, very well Bo, don't know why you keep hiding such a gem all this time.

I definitely feel like a floor as huge as this needs to come off in one single release. Multiple patches are going to ruin it. I really hope koda releases the whole floor by october end.

EDIT: Also not gonna lie, Kaori is looking like a contender for the no.1 spot in my heart from Eliza. If she has puppyplay content, then she's definitely the best for me.

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Before Bo finished his part of the F7, Koda made an excuse that he couldn't do much because he have to get a Bo's part from Bo. But now that Bo finished his part of the F7, Koda doesn't communicate at all and doesn't release anything. Fucking Koda:mad:
Too bad i think(looking trough the post on discord)bowei is still working on his part of F7.
Bo just give koda some assets for making the preview.
we just need to wait for some news!

Edit:To Clarify there is no announcement on discord that Bo give Koda his part of F7.

Last edited:
Reactions: Incognito Guy

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
We have news for WG and TOT

TOT:Koda- I'm pretty sure it won't take 'til the end of the year...I think Bo was also considering a small release between giving my 7F and me finishing 7F, so it won't be a total content drought

WG:user- how is WG going?
Koda-Poorly keep getting interrupted

Reactions: fanboi

Hidddman

Jul 20, 2019

TOT:Koda- I'm pretty sure it won't take 'til the end of the year...I think Bo was also considering a small release between giving my 7F and me finishing 7F, so it won't be a total content drought

Someone tell Koda that WG can take a break already, and make sure ToT also has the rename function.

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019

"pretty sure"

Are you kidding me? They can't even guarantee this?

Maybe we should just come back to this game after 4 years and hope that it's done by then.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
At least it's not as bad as...
's MGQ Paradox Eng patch release.
1. MGQ Paradox is really long. Each part has at least as much text as the entirety of MGQ. Translating VNs always has been and always will be a lengthy task.

2. The released parts of Paradox are essentially fully translated. It's your fault if you don't know that.

3. A mod literally posted a page ago not to discuss other games. WG is at least related to ToT.

Dargoth did his share. I'm not sure ToT will ever update at this rate.

verygoodlewds

Jun 5, 2019
Unsure how to read skillbook "surrender". the game cannot be "properly" progressed without it. any tips?
I am still unable to read any skillbooks, but they are in my inventory when I select "sell" when talking to keith

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017

At this point who cares about some minor update/convo in WG? Just get to ToT already Koda, fucking side project has been delaying the already delayed (SPRING update/90% Cobra's part done shit) the main game for 3 months (3 days of Bo's work! My ass). Last day of august and we are fucking still stuck on scrabble fetish the game (too bad because I really liked Ada).

Last edited:
Reactions: Awesoooome
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes