RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
No i'm not kidding,it's the last post from koda today!
I delete the message here and posted to warrior guild thread so we don't get to much "attention" xD
Dunno if is the real reason,just doing my usual job,copy post from discord!
What happened now?

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
The question is - he is back to his usual work, or work on the games? I'm pretty sure its first. Cmon, its Koda.

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
anyone else who still checks this thread quite regularly even though you are 100% sure there isnt anything in the form of releases or release dates that matter its been this way since spring ...i need help :ROFLMAO:
I mostly check here to see what's new in the community, more than the game itself. Besides a lot of other femdom games get shared here, some better than others, but most are worth a try for when you wanna do some stretching for your penis muscles.

Oct 30, 2017
While we wait for 7F, I'm personally striving to go even further beyond on EX Mode. It came to the point of sheer impossibility, so I arranged some tactically-calculated stat buffs in order to make the girls at least somehow beatable again (arranged to deal less damage, but won't be likely taken out with one shot, while my damage output remains still enough to keep up).
:rolling_eyes:
My current objective is going EX 250 on each girl before we get 7F, not knowing if this feat is even humanly achievable.

BTW: my tampering with Ethan's Defense with item buffs will cause several complications on long-term, as their HP keep rising on a far higher rate than Ehan's, who takes aeons to level up. It's sad that the EX system doesn't give proportional exp.
Every girl is around 10k HP right now.
:thinking:

The girls I benefitted the most from the calculated buffs were definitely Lily, then Scarlett, as now I can reliably survive their one-shot. Yvonne is now the scariest, but she remains beatable to a small degree, but I can bet Khulan now will also become a damned nightmare. Although Khulan's battle is technically the trickiest, relying on your QTE skillz to always Intercept her interceptable grabs, she used to be the most manageable back then (aside from Eliza, of course, who is technically always beatable and too much vulnerable to Thunder Fist). As for the current nightmare Yvonne & Khulan, gotta stock up on Potion K and literally swallow my pride in order to buy a decisive winning turn, hoping a mere Strike is enough.
Still... a long way to go.

- Solaire

Last edited:

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
While we wait for 7F, I'm personally striving to go even further beyond on EX Mode. It came to the point of sheer impossibility, so I arranged some tactically-calculated stat buffs in order to make the girls at least somehow beatable again (arranged to deal less damage, but won't be likely taken out with one shot, while my damage output remains still enough to keep up).
My current objective is going EX 250 on each girl before we get 7F, not knowing if this feat is even humanly achievable.

BTW: my tampering with Ethan's Defense with item buffs will cause several complications on long-term, as their HP keep rising on a far higher rate than Ehan's, who takes aeons to level up. It's sad that the EX system doesn't give proportional exp.

The girls I benefitted the most from the calculated buffs were definitely Lily, then Scarlett, as now I can reliably survive their one-shot. Yvonne is now the scariest, but she remains beatable to a small degree, but I can bet Khulan now will also become a damned nightmare. Although Khulan's battle is technically the trickiest, relying on your QTE skillz to always Intercept her interceptable grabs, she used to be the most manageable back then. Gotta stock up on Potion K and literally swallow my pride in order to buy a decisive winning turn, hoping a mere Strike is enough.

- Solaire

The lack of updates has driven this man to pure insanity.

ghdwlr1998

May 16, 2018

The girls I benefitted the most from the calculated buffs were definitely Lily, then Scarlett, as now I can reliably survive their one-shot. Yvonne is now the scariest, but she remains beatable to a small degree, but I can bet Khulan now will also become a damned nightmare. Although Khulan's battle is technically the trickiest, relying on your QTE skillz to always Intercept her interceptable grabs, she used to be the most manageable back then (aside from Eliza, of course, who is technically always beatable and too much vulnerable to Thunder Fist). As for the current nightmare Yvonne & Khulan, gotta stock up on Potion K and literally swallow my pride in order to buy a decisive winning turn, hoping a mere Strike is enough.

- Solaire

WoW...

Zekapa

May 29, 2017
I haven't played this since Khulan came out. I loved it, but I decided to hold off until the game was finished so I could purchase it and support the dev like that.

Now I see the thread blew up to 500+ pages and these past few are brimming with negativity. Can anyone give me a crash course on what's going on?

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
Just wanted to point out that since under the witches original release numeric gazer has already added an additional 3 scenes to the game and it can be downloaded from his patreon.

So to all the people who said it would take him minimum a year to add new scenes to the game, what now? :)

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
I haven't played this since Khulan came out. I loved it, but I decided to hold off until the game was finished so I could purchase it and support the dev like that.

Now I see the thread blew up to 500+ pages and these past few are brimming with negativity. Can anyone give me a crash course on what's going on?
This game will never be finished, but it has lot of really good scene, especially the 5th floor. We are all waiting an eternity to get an update.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Just wanted to point out that since under the witches original release numeric gazer has already added an additional 3 scenes to the game and it can be downloaded from his patreon.

So to all the people who said it would take him minimum a year to add new scenes to the game, what now? :)
Holy shiiiiiiiet! Guess it's time to reward a true passion project and his developer.

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019

To be honest I'm surprised myself. That guy is extremely efficent.

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
On mobile which has crappy search sorry, but can anyone tell me where the save files are located? Wanna copy one across

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019

- Solaire

After reaching EX(300):

luigi.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2017
After reaching EX(300):
View attachment 396533

Believe it or not, the guys on Discord went on a meme-like campaign to make Solaire a freakin' NPC. :LOL:
It wasn't my idea, but I enthusiastically jumped on the wagon.

About the "EX 300" proposition... I really don't think it's humanly possible for now without relying on cheats.
The reasons are as followed:

- Currently, we lack percentage-based healing alternatives. Even Prayer, which is a fairly good skill on lower levels, becomes shitty on higher levels. Our potions are just obsolete past level 20. I have a last resource on Potion K to at least buy me a single turn, tho, but as it hampers my entire game, It's the absolute last resource. But as this save file is absolutely untarnished (zero losses/submissive interactions), I don't have the submissive-related skills.

- Currently, we also lack a decent Wind protection. Fire Cape is simply not enough. I really hope that Yoroi (Samurai armor) we ought to get in 7F offers a decent Wind protection. Without it, I don't even think I will be able to reach EX 250 Yvonne: she became a devil. IF I could face her preemptively insulated with Static Gloves and using a "Wind Yoroi" as armor, then we got game.
Fire Cape is currently helping me to make her green kick the only reliable tank/trade alternative: she kicks me, I Fire Punch her face. If she goes Purple and I'm not full HP, I'm forced to Guard, lose HP and lose a turn. If she goes Yellow and I don't lose a turn insulating = R.I.P.
EX Yvonne Yellow Kick Paralysis steals THREE turns, and she kicks twice (a colored then an extra neutral-elemental kick) per turn: it is bordering on criminal.
I can also buy some window by being purposely caught on the Leg Scissors grab: heal with Potion K and she won't do anything just once, then Remove Boots and PRAY TO GOD you can seal the deal with Strike and she doesn't go for Yellow, as you can't see now.

- There's no player-skill-dependant alternative to reduce or completely avoid damage/cause more damage yourself, like a skill which would unlock an extremely complex QTE (like 15 inputs in 3.5 seconds, fail = DOUBLE DAMAGE) in order to evade power shots, or an offensive skill to force a Critical Hit under similar circumstances (fail the QTE = MISS).

I'm a firm believer that player skill should be rewarded, and there's little in our current ToT to explore on this aspect.

Reactions: qazmlp
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes