RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
How do you use the shonen save though?

Do you have to rename the file into something else and then add into the game folder because that just loads a save file with you as level 15 with all the girls defeated and the forgotten moves equipped.

I was kind of looking for the really high EX save file though
As Solaire Wraith said, the high EX file is not released. And achieving high EX levels does not unlock content, so there is no particular reason to do so. You're welcome to try achieving the EX levels yourself, but right now it's for bragging rights.

PS: What are the ancient skills and how are they unlocked? I've played to the end of floor 6 but never encountered them. I don't recall seeing them in the walkthrough either.

Pic

May 13, 2017
As Solaire Wraith said, the high EX file is not released. And achieving high EX levels does not unlock content, so there is no particular reason to do so. You're welcome to try achieving the EX levels yourself, but right now it's for bragging rights.

PS: What are the ancient skills and how are they unlocked? I've played to the end of floor 6 but never encountered them. I don't recall seeing them in the walkthrough either.
They are skills from the very early builds that are removed from the game, the only way to get them is find the version of ToT with them and then use the save in the newer version.

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
Quick Tongue is... Quick Tongue. :)
One of the Ancient & Forbidden Skillz.
While Reburn is a healing skill for Fire users with the Blood of the Ancients, Quick Tongue does... something else.
That sounds pretty interesting but I don't think the game allows you to equip quick tongue anymore...

Massena

Jul 13, 2019
The save file I provided for the community does not contain my EX run. I created this one specially for the community in order to serve as a "standard save file" where people could/would have the resources to do whatever they wanted, stain the file with submissive interactions, or just enjoy themselves as a Shonen hero who never succumbed to his lust and will go through Hell to save his friends.
A Discord member who's a great friend of mine, HolyLasagna, baptized this file as The Shonen Save.

The file contains:
- About 5 hours of gameplay
- A lv 15 Ethan with an exact 700HP, inheriting the Skills of the Ancients (Reburn, Quick Tongue)
- No losses (Scarlett included, which is the most demanding factor of the file, as beating Scarlett on the first encounter is no easy task. You have to rely on at least two criticals and pray to God that she goes for the Armpit Trap so you can throw more free shots at her. She is easily beatable by the second time you face her, tho, provided you get the Iron for the sword and the red attack potion)
- No submissive interactions (lncluding sexy items like heels/panties/pantyhose/boots, which are yet to be touched)
- A very rich inventory, including the untouched Hydroscreen & Thunder Punch Skill Books, and some spare Ancient Skill Books that I made sure to get to enrich the inventory even more. Every weapon and armor that was lost when crafting, I managed to get it again to enrich the inventory.
- Ethan is one step away from 7F stairs.
Where can find this save file?. Page?. I need it to go through all the dialogue again.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
The save file I provided for the community does not contain my EX run. I created this one specially for the community in order to serve as a "standard save file" where people could/would have the resources to do whatever they wanted, stain the file with submissive interactions, or just enjoy themselves as a Shonen hero who never succumbed to his lust and will go through Hell to save his friends.
A Discord member who's a great friend of mine, HolyLasagna, baptized this file as The Shonen Save.

The file contains:
- About 5 hours of gameplay
- A lv 15 Ethan with an exact 700HP, inheriting the Skills of the Ancients (Reburn, Quick Tongue)
- No losses (Scarlett included, which is the most demanding factor of the file, as beating Scarlett on the first encounter is no easy task. You have to rely on at least two criticals and pray to God that she goes for the Armpit Trap so you can throw more free shots at her. She is easily beatable by the second time you face her, tho, provided you get the Iron for the sword and the red attack potion)
- No submissive interactions (lncluding sexy items like heels/panties/pantyhose/boots, which are yet to be touched)
- A very rich inventory, including the untouched Hydroscreen & Thunder Punch Skill Books, and some spare Ancient Skill Books that I made sure to get to enrich the inventory even more. Every weapon and armor that was lost when crafting, I managed to get it again to enrich the inventory.
- Ethan is one step away from 7F stairs.
so bro since u r sho generous, would u tell ush wheres the save lingering (just for the ancient n forbidden skills)? -if u count ush of that community of course-

• Angry
Reactions: Sylph Phoenix

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
so did we ever get any news regarding the "spring cleaning" or is it beeing swept under the rug hoping people will stop talking about it

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Yeah,and i can add 2 post from Koda:
-There should be 3 things this month based on a recent convo I had with Bo
-You Will get a surprise in Warrior guild
So he is saying that this month, the one he is supposed to be under surgery plus vacations is the month we are gonna have more ToT content than the last 9 months and some Shop owner CG (My guess) too. Press X.

Reactions: lonelyleaf

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Yeah,and i can add 2 post from Koda:
-There should be 3 things this month based on a recent convo I had with Bo
-You Will get a surprise in Warrior guild
Koda doing shit no one asked for in order to stall for time is hardly a surprise. If I had to guess I'd say we're probably getting another barebones NPC and WG will go beyond version 1.0 because Koda hasn't had enough lazying around apparently.

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
So he is saying that this month, the one he is supposed to be under surgery plus vacations is the month we are gonna have more ToT content than the last 9 months and some Shop owner CG (My guess) too. Press X.
Ah forget to post it,he is not going to do the surgery.
And you can see that our favorite word is always there,"Should".

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes