RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
>You Will get a surprise in Warrior guild

Nobody likes this game. Nobody wants more content for this game. Please stop wasting time with this game.

>B-But I like it!!!

Just stop. Its identical to the original warriors guild we got a few years back just with some extra bells and whistles that were in no way worth the amount of months put into it.

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
Just stop. Its identical to the original warriors guild we got a few years back just with some extra bells and whistles that were in no way worth the amount of months put into it.
I actually disagree with this. The original Warrior's Guild/Mixfight was nigh unplayable and didn't have half the amount of text that nuWarrior's Guild has. Also, it didn't have best girl Emissary, or the Spectator, or the Noble. Those girls are arguably the best part of the game tbh.
The two games are identical in that they have the same characters, scenario, and setting, but Warrior's Guild is a massive improvement. Not worth the months we've spent on it maybe, but a massive improvement nonetheless.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Old WG was barely a game at all, so I also disagree that the new one is identical to it, only in the art department because of Bo's laziness and bad decision-making. I mean, think about, he could've updated Ada and Maggie's art instead of creating a new blacksmith character which still has basically 0 content, it would probably have taken him less time to do so too. If he really wanted to have a "sexy" saleswoman he should've just ported Theresa from that other game of his, they're way too similar anyways (and her art isn't outdated unlike Maggie's/Ada's).

That being said, new WG is all Koda, and imo that is definitely to its detriment. If you really like Koda's writing despite all of its flaws, then I guess you could enjoy it much more than I did, but even Koda himself isn't all that confident in his writing skills. He's so self-conscious about them that he came to this thread (where everyone proceeded to shit on him) to defend them, and even when he did he had to concede more than a couple of points.

What I don't understand is how people can like the "secondary characters" from that game. I used to say girls in ToT (besides Lily) where too one-dimensional and stereotypical, but Koda's characters from WG make them all look like they were created by GRRM, that's how bad they are, and it's much more apparent due to the lack of art.

Reactions: Incognito Guy

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
What I don't understand is how people can like the "secondary characters" from that game. I used to say girls in ToT (besides Lily) where too one-dimensional and stereotypical, but Koda's characters from WG make them all look like they were created by GRRM, that's how bad they are, and it's much more apparent due to the lack of art.
Well Heide for example, I love her sexy design for one thing. Plus, I like the concept of a shopkeeper who preys on your need to acquire better equipment by persuading you to wear certain things, and hopefully the new content it's taking Koda forever to add will be more of her doing that, convincing you that you need to do things for her to get better equipment/favors, etc etc.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Well Heide for example, I love her sexy design for one thing. Plus, I like the concept of a shopkeeper who preys on your need to acquire better equipment by persuading you to wear certain things, and hopefully the new content it's taking Koda forever to add will be more of her doing that, convincing you that you need to do things for her to get better equipment/favors, etc etc.
I don't consider Heide a secondary character since it presumably Bo came up with her and not Koda since she has art. Even though she's not to my tastes I get why people like her, she's basically Theresa, and almost everyone loved Theresa. I think they should definitely make a "merchant that also tries to mess with you" character for ToT, they could be another female prisoner similar to Lily.

Reactions: fanboi

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
I don't consider Heide a secondary character since it presumably Bo came up with her and not Koda since she has art. Even though she's not to my tastes I get why people like her, she's basically Theresa, and almost everyone loved Theresa. I think they should definitely make a "merchant that also tries to mess with you" character for ToT, they could be another female prisoner similar to Lily.
I love how everything is compared to best grill true goddess (ATM) Lilly-sama.

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
>You Will get a surprise in Warrior guild

Nobody likes this game. Nobody wants more content for this game. Please stop wasting time with this game.

>B-But I like it!!!

"Nobody likes it. Except the people who do but I disagree with them so they don't count"

iDisagree.jpg

Oct 30, 2017
Now you guys can see why I said that Yvonne is currently a devil and the scariest of them all: just to clarify, this isn't even the worst possible outcome (she actually gave me a fighting chance due to her choices), but even so she forces me into tactically-calculated-but-yet-turn-compromising damage-control situations that might still ultimately lead me to nowhere in the end. What I did there was the most optimal choices possible on that situation, like getting purposely caught in her leg scissorhold and assuring I would survive it, and as you guys can see, it still wasn't enough: if I did anything different from what I did, I would've just be taken out sooner.
We urgently need defensive resources and a proper percentage-based healing alternative: Potion K just isn't enough. As I got my MP drained, I couldn't Fire Punch her, she has her boots off and I have to seal the deal AQAP without taking any chances.

And here's a very optimistic scenario when babygirl Khulan does exactly what Solaire needs to seal the deal without even relying on Potion K as a last resort. But don't fool yourselves: usually she will keep going for the healing ale instead of buffing herself and thereby I'm f*cked, there's nothing I can do as Potion K can only be used once. This is a very optimistic scenario that is not likely to repeat so soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: qazmlp and c-+
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes