RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

mr.0

Oct 12, 2018
I agree, everyone use this hashtag from now on. #Kodaout. I don't care if Bo slows down even further or gives out worse writing. The game was fine before Koda came and will be fine if he gets kicked off the project. It is obvious that he does not give a damn about the project and is just running it into the ground.

So I hope everyone in this thread starts doing it and everyone on their stupid ass discord starts using it.

#Kodaout.
When did Koda join?

Jul 22, 2017
Do you guys remember when the entire "spring cleaning" update was scheluded for 4th of May and the 7th floor was coming soon?
and half a year later we only got 1/4 of Swan...
I joined this community around May. Played the game up to the point where there was no content I could explore anymore and was eagerly waiting for more content. Didn't expect this to be honest. Betraying the trust of your supporters not once but a lot of times...

They truly are not welcome to the true man's world yet...

Reactions: Zanmaraxa

The Big Boss

Jul 8, 2018
Koda in school

“Hey teacher this papers going to be late, I’ll get it to you on the 4th though”

4th - “Yo teach, some stuff came up how about the 12th”

12th - “I want to make sure the paper is really good, so how about I just dont give you anything or a future date for completion, thanks bye bye”

12th of the next month - *Unzips pants and pisses on teachers desk “Got the assignment right here for you bitch, there you go, next paper I’ll turn in around 5 months, or not who the fuck knows lmao”

Roh Unji

Apr 1, 2018
Koda in school

“Hey teacher this papers going to be late, I’ll get it to you on the 4th though”

12th - “I want to make sure the paper is really good, so how about I just dont give you anything or a future date for completion, thanks bye bye”

12th of the next month - *Unzips pants and pisses on teachers desk “Got the assignment right here for you bitch, there you go, next paper I’ll turn in around 5 months, or not who the fuck knows lmao”

Next month? You wish it was that quick :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ghdwlr1998

ghdwlr1998

May 16, 2018
Koda in school

next month? maybe next year:ROFLMAO:

Coldharbour

Jun 24, 2018
So does Patreon not have any sort of repercussions for creators getting paid monthly but not releasing anything? I get that they post stuff like two or three times a year but this is a bit of a joke.

Reactions: TIKI434

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
So does Patreon not have any sort of repercussions for creators getting paid monthly but not releasing anything? I get that they post stuff like two or three times a year but this is a bit of a joke.
Patreon doesn't care, and it shouldn't. Not only it's convenient for them not to, but someone might decide to support someone for stuff done on other platforms or even no reason at all.

What I don't get is why the people won't stop pledging. I get that what we got so far is good, but at this point Koda is making a fool out of them (and us).

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Patreon doesn't care, and it shouldn't. Not only it's convenient for them not to, but someone might decide to support someone for stuff done on other platforms or even no reason at all.

What I don't get is why the people won't stop pledging. I get that what we got so far is good, but at this point Koda is making a fool out of them (and us).
True. In a CoG Game one ending whas you decided to be a superhero but because you still need to pay your bills you asked for funding which turned out to be a big success because you did so much good for the people, they thought you where a higher lifeform and has no need for these things but with you only being human they are glad to support a saviour like you so you can do rescue lifes fulltime.

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019

in short, stupidity punishes itself

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
A broken clock is right twice a day, the guy is a troll, and he's rarely ever right about anything. The real mystery is how he's evaded bans for this long when the mods are so trigger-happy when it comes to everyone else.
Always loved that saying. Anyway he probably got banned at least once, but unlike me zazzaro he didn't actively go mess with the mods, so it most likely ended there.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The real joke is that mods still don't lock the thread between updates when the discussion is like this.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes