RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Boda (or kowei) are real business men : they release high quality content in short quantity and with long time intervals, thus leaving a mark on their niche audience who (rightly so I might add) keeps pledging on their patreon, and at the same time rarely working. Chapeau
What boggles my mind is that it wasn't always that way.
Dec 2017, the initial release of Tower of trample.
Dec 2018, the release of Floor six.
Dec 2019, still waiting on floor 7.

More then 50% of ToT total development time has been spent of this one floor.

boygoy

Feb 4, 2019
Why that?
It's a good manga, and because waiting for a new release of the berserk manga is worse than waiting for updates to ToT, it takes the mangaka 15,000,000 years to make finish a page, but once it's out, the glory that is Berserk makes you cum so much you'll coat the entire western hemisphere in white, all while frantically screaming at pitches so high ordinary humans can't hear you, but cave bats and aliens from the planet GJ15Ab will be struck by fear because of the alpha male primal roar you let out, that only berserk can awaken.

death angel

Oct 14, 2018
Hello,
Is it possible to meet again Karen after you beat all her content (saved all monks etc)?
Actually she doesn't come out anymore when I enter her area, and after a year I would love to challenge her another time :/

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Hello,
Is it possible to meet again Karen after you beat all her content (saved all monks etc)?
Actually she doesn't come out anymore when I enter her area, and after a year I would love to challenge her another time :/
No too bad after you "beat her" she doesn't come back,you need to load a save if you want to challenge her again.
I can give you my save file for F6 if you want.

Last edited:

Dr4g0n

Dec 18, 2018
I have a problem while installing the game: After I extract the zip file, some of the in-game files are missing (such as "VL Gothic Font" or "BGM\Theme2"). I used the latest version of WinRar and I have also RPG MAKER VX ACE.

Last edited:

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I have a problem while installing the game: After I extract the zip file, some of the in-game files are missing (such as "VL Gothic Font" or "BGM\Theme2"). I used the latest version of WinRar and I have also RPG MAKER VX ACE.
You need the for VX ACE

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Other then being 'big boned' is there even an information on the new character to WG? Is she a fighter, a spectator, ect?

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
>game was ready for update with count down timer
>gets delayed because the CGS need to be added to the gameplay

How incompetent do you have to be to delay it for an extra 4 days to just match the text up with pictures?

Reactions: verobaders

ChloeP

Aug 7, 2018
uh oh it seems like i am kinda stuck :
During the lady cobra special double tribute game, when it's QTE time, i keep on having this error x'3
I have never touched any gamefiles or whatsoever :x
ToT.PNG

(sorry for my english, french grrrrrl here uwu)

melisa

Feb 28, 2018
I cant go further poisoning scene, i lost her 5 or 6 times but nothing hapend. What should i do to open next scenes ?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes