RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
I love Domina; it's a really good game (at the very least one of the best we've got in our fetish community) but as much as it hurts to say it is obviously far far inferior to ToT in every aspect .

Dekarous is by far the better dev than freaking Koda though, he actually updates his game and doesn't give 10 false countdowns while not making any content in 12 months while taking moral high ground. So at this point, I'd say Domina>ToT despite the clear quality difference.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
I love Domina; it's a really good game (at the very least one of the best we've got in our fetish community) but as much as it hurts to say it is obviously far far inferior to ToT in every aspect .

Dekarous is by far the better dev than freaking Koda though, he actually updates his game and doesn't give 10 false countdowns while not making any content in 12 months while taking moral high ground. So at this point, I'd say Domina>ToT despite the clear quality difference.
I second this, Dekarous is not a lying asshole who excuses himself by giving fuckng crumbs of content once every six months or promises content updates that never come and acts surprised when people demand said content.

Brakalt

Jul 30, 2018
It's a decent game but the content get's stale really quickly. My biggest issue is that the balance for the fights is pretty piss poor and you have to sit through the same animations constantly when fighting the domina's. But he is consistent at the very least.

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
Lol, it was like 2 weeks ago he said they wanted to put out an update a month between October and January

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
So Warriors guild which was meant to come out in November likely won't come out until more then half way past December.
Swan chapter 2, which was meant to come out in December won't come out until January.
And Miss Claus an update no one wanted is already delayed to to past new years.
Clap Clap clap.

Aug 27, 2018
So Warriors guild which was meant to come out in November likely won't come out until more then half way past December.
Swan chapter 2, which was meant to come out in December won't come out until January.
Clap Clap clap.
I kind of wished for a Claus' update more than Swan's, but yeah it's pretty disrespectful to jump from one announce to another without delivering anything they say. And by the way, I seriously doubt Claus will come out in a reasonable time (duh...)

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
Clap Clap clap.
I mean nobody really wanted WG either. Honestly I'm starting to wonder if part of the reason Koda delayed everything so much is the fact that Cobra's update is so low quality compared to the rest.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
I mean nobody really wanted WG either. Honestly I'm starting to wonder if part of the reason Koda delayed everything so much is the fact that Cobra's update is so low quality compared to the rest.
Well is 100% his creation (not counting the "borrowed" art ofc), so most likely. Still believe that Bo did CGs for Heide before Koda "convinced" him a week ago, he just used that to delay shit even further.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes