RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Johnt123

Nov 12, 2017
Hey guys, im stuck at lady cobra, i just got a naga shard and when i attempt to progress with lady cobra she only talks about the shard (i cant progress with her pantyhose) and none of the options with the shard get me anywhere. Anyone have any clue?

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Your problem is Koda, he's deliberately messing with the dialogue in your game, causing Cobra to bug out. Join us in our quest to defeat him and you shall be able to enjoy your rightiously pirated game.
Okay shit posting is fine, but don't fuck with people actually trying to play the game and are asking for help.
Hey guys, im stuck at lady cobra, i just got a naga shard and when i attempt to progress with lady cobra she only talks about the shard (i cant progress with her pantyhose) and none of the options with the shard get me anywhere. Anyone have any clue?
There is a wiki on the front page, have you tried that? EDIT- Man the wiki is not nearly as well kept as I remember, the walk-though below it is however use that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Narak8813

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
As the head priest of the church of Lily, I hereby inform you that a fangame does exist and it's called 'Lily expansion when', I can give you the game if you want to try it out , it's good and it also makes fun of Koda making it super good.
I’ve never heard of this, if you don’t mind could you pm it to me? Thank you. Is it any good? What’s it about?

FirionKaiser

Sep 24, 2017
So Warriors guild which was meant to come out in November likely won't come out until more then half way past December.
Swan chapter 2, which was meant to come out in December won't come out until January.
And Miss Claus an update no one wanted is already delayed to to past new years.
Clap Clap clap.
What do you mean that no wanted? People have been wanting more since last year.

Reactions: Truemourne

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
I’ve never heard of this, if you don’t mind could you pm it to me? Thank you. Is it any good? What’s it about?
at least that's how I remember his name, where you get 'floor 7' , but Lily is the main villainess . There's a battle and some spoof, try talking to all npcs and going through all the stairs to get the idea. Lily uses all her CGs in the battle too. It's a high quality fanmade game for all Lily fans.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
What do you mean that no wanted? People have been wanting more since last year.
People want more content, not more ANNOUNCEMENTS of content.
We have pending, floor 7, Swan, Warriors guild, Cobra update, Spring cleaning. No one wanted to hear they added yet another thing to the que half started projects.
It's gotten to the point that as much as I WANT a Lily Expansion, I don't want to hear those two are 'working' on it because I know it won't come for months and just be used as another excuses as to why everything else hasn't come.

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
I read about a fangame featuring Lily. Is this an urban myth too?
It exists but I don't know what the purpose of the author is. It was just a game full of mini-games and the author has already deleted the page he released it. No reverse ryona contents or CGs inside. Most people who have tried it claimed it to be totally boring. I used to try it, but now I have lost it.

Arayashi

Dec 13, 2019
Will say, Fanmade game was impressive and the J. Dub was something, kinda wished it was more like it. Ill say Lily is something else to. There isnt anyone much liking her but Idk, I find her intriguing its the setting that she is differ from other Villainess/Doms. Is there someone I can try contacting... I have a recommendation for maybe an 7.5 or 8 floor. Though it has nothing to do with Lily or others... My chances may be slim to get my advice or help. anyone knows whos likely to hear between about it...?

Reactions: Konstantinus

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Will say, Fanmade game was impressive and the J. Dub was something, kinda wished it was more like it. Ill say Lily is something else to. There isnt anyone much liking her but Idk, I find her intriguing its the setting that she is differ from other Villainess/Doms. Is there someone I can try contacting... I have a recommendation for maybe an 7.5 or 8 floor. Though it has nothing to do with Lily or others... My chances may be slim to get my advice or help. anyone knows whos likely to hear between about it...?
Become a patron and you can go to the idea section of the discord. Never once have I ever seen an idea be implemented so...

Arayashi

Dec 13, 2019
Become a patron and you can go to the idea section of the discord. Never once have I ever seen an idea be implemented so...
I see, well im already on Patreon and Discord... hmm we will see, for now ill have to prolong my recommend, as I do not wish to disturb and probly make the delay of the floor 7 ppl here desperately wants lol. If anything ill have to think about it. Thanks for the Info.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes