RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
It's honestly crazy, they need to set hard deadlines for themselves
And they do that and it means shit, I don't believe Miss Claus 2 would be ready by January third, it will be another shitfest full of the same fucking excuses since last year. The only thing that can (I hope) change their asshole attitude is cutting their funds. This WG 9.99 is turning more "Spring Cleaning Cobra only update tease" with each day as December ends.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
WG 1.0 = 12/03/2019 12/06/2019 ??? 12/20/2019 12/23/2019-12/29/2019 - 16days due (since last edit)
(11/29/2019) Countdown timer released
*(12/01/2019) Delayed from 12/03/2019 to 12/06/2019, 72hrs added to the countdown timer

*(12/05/2019) Megan's content will be left out, the update won't actually be WG 1.0
**(12/05/2019, some hours later) Delayed from 12/06/2019 to an unspecified date, countdown timer taken down (Megan's content will presumably make it in)

**(12/13/2019) Koda thinks unspecified date will be before 12/20/2019
***(12/18/2019) Delayed from 12/20/2019 to sometime between 12/23/2019 and 12/29/2019
Here's a little poll I made, it won't change anything but I wanted to see just how many of you are absolutely fed up with this dude.

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
Here's a little poll I made, it won't change anything but I wanted to see just how many of you are absolutely fed up with this dude.
Honestly, bro? If Koda were to be moved out of the picture someone else would NEED to take his place. I know you'll bash Koda's writing abilities (I'm not saying he's a top tier poet), but he's still ahead of Bowei by a margin , on top of the fact that Bowei speaks/writes in broken English. And besides, Bowei himself was faulty at making f7 which would've been late no matter what.

Best case scenario: Bo replaces Koda with a competent coder/writer who keeps him in line, sort of like a manga editor, and by that I mean gives him a hard no on making floors that will take him ~1 year to make. But Bo working alone/Getting a shitty writer? Nah, it's not going to make a big enough difference to warrant actually replacing Koda. I'm trying to be fair here.

edoitachi

Jul 24, 2018
Year 3040 Koda i still working on WG 1.0 "Roadblocks"
PS we always blame Koda for delaying and talking crap but i consider Bo guilty as well. I mean it cant be that he doesn't know that his "right hand" =) mr Koda is fooling community, feeding it with endless promises and delays. I just think they work in a tandem where Bo is silent mastermind and Koda is sort of clown for public. Their goal is to stall as long as they can and get free money.
PPS i assure you if all patrons were to cut their financial support to those clowns today, Floor 7, along with WG 1.0 and Cobra update would be ready next month.

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
if ppl are smart they should all quit and leave there patreon member ship and cancal there payment just dont pay the lazy its simple

Reactions: LeonOne994

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Honestly, bro? If Koda were to be moved out of the picture someone else would NEED to take his place. I know you'll bash Koda's writing abilities (I'm not saying he's a top tier poet), but he's still ahead of Bowei by a margin , on top of the fact that Bowei speaks/writes in broken English. And besides, Bowei himself was faulty at making f7 which would've been late no matter what.

Best case scenario: Bo replaces Koda with a competent coder/writer who keeps him in line, sort of like a manga editor, and by that I mean gives him a hard no on making floors that will take him ~1 year to make. But Bo working alone/Getting a shitty writer? Nah, it's not going to make a big enough difference to warrant actually replacing Koda. I'm trying to be fair here.
Change is scary, but with things as they are in ToT's development, something needs to change imo. I say give him the boot, a replacement will probably turn up naturally given how engaged the community is, despite the games' severe lack of progress and content. And almost anyone would be preferable to Koda at this point.
But yeah, I know Bo is just as bad as Koda, but Koda's being used as a shield from criticism by Bo, since he's this huge magnet for everyone's anger. Take Koda out of the picture and people start getting mad at Bo instead, maybe that's what it takes for his Patreon numbers to go down forcing him to get off his ass finally, Idk.

Coldharbour

Jun 24, 2018
There's a few people saying that if the patreon supporters cut the funding, then bo and koda will release the content. In a utopian society, maybe that'd happen, but the way I see it, they'll just say "well it was good while it lasted" and drop the projects. It could go either way, but with their work ethic being so low while getting paid, what do you think will happen if the money stops coming in? No more incentive to work.

Arayashi

Dec 13, 2019
Now im not defending anyone side, but I get I can impatient, otherwise ppl love Koda and BoWei work... some beg to differ since works gone slow, take to consideration they may have Reality Life to do, and or something comes up, sure they can tell us if it happens... Hmm with being said, sometimes technality happens and trying to please us can be harsh, Art etc on Comp, Drawing in a few sketch for me is already a difficulty, but I manage to get things done , n im not an expert on Comp anime drawings. So I wouldnt understand if it was a quick art or not. Like app games on Phone, some bugs arent worth it. I will say maybe they want to perfect it in one go so we may not experience foul playthrough. Likewise we arent getting compensated like app games or PC games. Best they can do is keep us waiting and putting much best updates they can cluster in a release cuz we wait long is probly reason to delay n make sure things go smoothly, but then again I cant vouch for anyside. Im pretty angury but Im patient enuf, since reading everyones every few reply or new comment kinda amazes me... Hmm, Ive seen this game yrs yrs ago maybe from it first started n I havent had a PC or Laptop since then, and so Ive finally got my hands on it n its really appreciative how much work was put... hmm... Im pretty sure there are hardcore fans as much as I am though late to join, I might have hit some ppl who will just reply to my viewpoint n just curse me a few lol. Sorry for it.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes