RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Yuushiro1085

May 25, 2018
So I tried using save editor to level up (Yes I cheated! Or at least I tried to cheat) but it didn't work. Changed the level from 8>30 but when I loaded the edited save file I was still level 8. The gold edit did work tho. Can anyone help with this?
change the exp amount to 99999999..or i can make new save file with edited level for you if you want

• Love
Reactions: z3212

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
At this point I believe that WG and 6.5 are now just red harrings that distract us from the fact that floor 7 will never finish.

death angel

Oct 14, 2018
Let's face it and admit our gloomy truth... we are all doomed to a new fetish: becoming addicted to screens of Koda's procrastinations.

Bebebelll

Sep 10, 2018
So I tried using save editor to level up (Yes I cheated! Or at least I tried to cheat) but it didn't work. Changed the level from 8>30 but when I loaded the edited save file I was still level 8. The gold edit did work tho. Can anyone help with this?
You can just buff your stats up and not worry about level, much easier that way.

Reactions: z3212

Bebebelll

Sep 10, 2018
and how do i do that?
Use an online tool like saveeditonline, you can find it by just googling RPGMaker save editor. Upload your save, scroll down to find your stats, shove 999 in every box you want (they'll be labelled for you so you don't have to hunt down variables), download and then copy that into the folder of your original save and overwrite. I've used it a ton of times with no issues it should be safe.

Arayashi

Dec 13, 2019
I more or less understand what you are trying to say (broken english major here ...kidding). The thing is, we veterans or early 2018 ToT players have been through this charade since last year Ivonne update/Floor 6 and the same fucking excuses were used then, the only difference is that we were more optimistic hoping for change in the attitude and communication of this pair....fast forward a year and we are still stuck with the same shit Koda pulls in every little amount of content but now the prick is condescending and Bo excuses himself blaming Koda, even though he is the first one to blame for going back to his word after promising no more "gigantic floors".
The thing is patreon sucks because it can't force creators to work to earn money. Hope someday patreon could hold up creator's earnings until enough content is released.
I understand as well. As a person who hasnt had a PC for a long yr n all I can do is watch a Gameplay, the struggle is real lol. Its like im waiting all over again. I seen this game upon release and was so consumed on wanting to get my hands on it. I will say watching n Playing is differ. So im intrigue to see it through. I got a suggestions for a new floor as well... but seems im gonna have to wait until floor 7 releases. Seems its a long time to come

Reactions: olorex11

z3212

Aug 25, 2017
Use an online tool like saveeditonline, you can find it by just googling RPGMaker save editor. Upload your save, scroll down to find your stats, shove 999 in every box you want (they'll be labelled for you so you don't have to hunt down variables), download and then copy that into the folder of your original save and overwrite. I've used it a ton of times with no issues it should be safe.
Done, thanks :)

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
tell him someone that we dont need that fuckin previews. that's not needed spoilers. if he want to make an illusion that he is working, he already doing it, so what's the point of this prevs? (IMHO)

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
It's nice that Koda's truly apologizing finally, but I wouldn't be so quick to forgive him when it's not clear whether he has learned from his mistakes this time... In all likeliness he hasn't, like every other time he's said "sorry", but I'd love to be proven wrong by him.

Reactions: Waxer and Narak8813

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
So again I predicted the outcome right, another fucking "Cobra update tease play" for WG, also his "sorry" is just empty words if he doesn't change for shit. He speaks about "consolation" but doesn't compromise to something, keeps promising there will be a time when we are gonna get a lot of updates back to back but at this point, after one year of failed "attemps" to finish anything, who still believes in him?.

FirionKaiser

Sep 24, 2017
I more or less understand what you are trying to say (broken english major here ...kidding). The thing is, we veterans or early 2018 ToT players have been through this charade since last year Ivonne update/Floor 6 and the same fucking excuses were used then, the only difference is that we were more optimistic hoping for change in the attitude and communication of this pair....fast forward a year and we are still stuck with the same shit Koda pulls in every little amount of content but now the prick is condescending and Bo excuses himself blaming Koda, even though he is the first one to blame for going back to his word after promising no more "gigantic floors".
The thing is patreon sucks because it can't force creators to work to earn money. Hope someday patreon could hold up creator's earnings until enough content is released.
Go back on his word? I thought Bo said he would stop making gigantic floors after F7

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes