RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
The most painfully frustrating thing about all of this is that if he had self control and/or foresight, we'd be having an absolutely fantastic time. When he finally completes stuff it's great, in concept and execution* - but it's after hopelessly extended periods of unpredictability and delays. My soul cried after coming back from being busy for months and finding nothing new had come out. When 7F comes out in whatever distant future (presumably around the same time as Brexit), I know it will be fantastic - which makes the fact that we'll have waited way way way too long for it so much more tragic.

* barring Yvonne expansion, that was mediocre

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
There are two of them working on 4 different projects, it looks like they had to just drop one of the projects already as well so there were 5 at one point. These guys need a project manager to keep them focused

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
i stopped playing this game after 5F cobra and god i im so glad i did that , koda is one lying greedy***** that was hired to help yet he turned this game to a joke , when it come to femdom i still keep an eye on darktozgames ,estate:dominate ,domina , those projects have a higher chance to be finished before bo and koda reach 8F hehe

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo

FirionKaiser

Sep 24, 2017
i stopped playing this game after 5F cobra and god i im so glad i did that , koda is one lying greedy***** that was hired to help yet he turned this game to a joke , when it come to femdom i still keep an eye on darktozgames ,estate:dominate ,domina , those projects have a higher chance to be finished before bo and koda reach 8F hehe
Not trying to defend Bo and Koda by any means but compared to ToT, Domina lacks in animation. Content is still good but compared to ToT, there is a huge gap.

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
Not trying to defend Bo and Koda by any means but compared to ToT, Domina lacks in animation. Content is still good but compared to ToT, there is a huge gap.
true domina start 3 months ago tot will enter the third year in few days, so there is a huge time gap too , tho it was just an exp of a femdom game i strongly believe that the best femdom game is femdom city second is estate dominate , i gave up on bo a long time ago and found something better ;)

Last edited:

Arayashi

Dec 13, 2019
Ill have to agree with Darktoz games, One game got me hooked to his whole series and its the Asylum one, Fell in love with 2 Females on its start. So after then I decided to try all his games, from 1st to Last Darktoz made. however Kinda hard, as im kinda enjoying RpG of The Last Sovereign. Waiting for alot more games to finish or update

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
The thing is Koda already published a changelog for the update, so with him saying that he has delved deeper than he should have does that mean there are going to be more scenes than originally suggested?

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
The thing is Koda already published a changelog for the update, so with him saying that he has delved deeper than he should have does that mean there are going to be more scenes than originally suggested?
Common sense doesn't apply to Koda. In all likelihood he's taking all this time to add 3 new lines of dialogue and an useless QoL setting that no one's asked for.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Well since we likely aren't getting anything soon I have a question I'm curios about. What level is everyone at right now with Ethan? I think I was around level 15-16 when fighting Karen, but a year of boredom and occasional EX playing had me bring him up to 26. But now I'm worried that it's boosted too high and when I fight the intimidating crow she'll die in one hit.

Coldharbour

Jun 24, 2018
Well since we likely aren't getting anything soon I have a question I'm curios about. What level is everyone at right now with Ethan? I think I was around level 15-16 when fighting Karen, but a year of boredom and occasional EX playing had me bring him up to 26. But now I'm worried that it's boosted too high and when I fight the intimidating crow she'll die in one hit.
Me, who gave up and used a save editor: Pathetic.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes