RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
bas I replied to someone on this thread asking for similar games, and it got removed. But have is a list of games similar to this game not related not this game?

What exactly is allowed? Because I've seen that kind of question and answe many times in other threads and at this point either rules changed or this thread is being threated somewhat extraordinarely.

Reactions: lonelyleaf

Suiginto221

May 13, 2018
They just making biometric scan for true patrons. You paid 4 game on patreon, then scan ur face from webcam, and then this face cast scanned in the database when u start ToT. And where is ur god now?

EvaSlavE

Sep 11, 2018
not even a claus update for xmas

someone should've bought them a calendar and day planner for christmas

q0m3vup4

Sep 9, 2018
Everyone feels deeply responsible for this game
The depth of love is the responsibility
By google 翻譯

Diego515667

Dec 25, 2019
Ah few months ago I promised a file with Bo Wei Art, but I pretty much forgot about that @inthef95zone .... So as an apology I made a .rar with all the Art I could find.
I excluded community made work for this one. As a sample here are 2 Lily sketches that never made it into the Game.

sadly I lost some of the art that was hidden on some chinese websites.... feel free to search yourself most of the art contained in the file was shared over the discord server.
These lily pic's are actually good

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes