RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

HoboCrawfish

Jun 24, 2019
I know this thread likes to joke about 'haha when he says january he means january in 2 years', but it honest-to-god looks like that spring cleaning update isn't coming until spring 2021, if even then. It's like it's been totally forgotten.

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
I know this thread likes to joke about 'haha when he says january he means january in 2 years', but it honest-to-god looks like that spring cleaning update isn't coming until spring 2021, if even then. It's like it's been totally forgotten.
I think Koda realized that the quality of the Cobra update was abysmal compared to the ToT standard, at least in its CGs, and since the spring cleaning update comes with (of after) the Cobra update, I don't think we can expect it until they not only get over their laziness, but also organize to work together on it.

A shame because I was hype for Karen and Cobra.

Reactions: c-+ and Narak8813

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
I think Koda realized that the quality of the Cobra update was abysmal compared to the ToT standard, at least in its CGs, and since the spring cleaning update comes with (of after) the Cobra update, I don't think we can expect it until they not only get over their laziness, but also organize to work together on it.

A shame because I was hype for Karen and Cobra.
I'm willing to bet that they'll use those same CGs since they aren't that much worse than what they used for 6.5F (and the art in WG is still outdated or non-existent for the most part).
Here's why I think there's still no Cobra update:
Remember how the Spring Cleaning update was supposed to have substantial content for every girl in ToT? Well, each time a delay was announced and the content got cut, Koda made sure to tell us how it was no biggie, because the resulting updates would still be well worth it. Each step of the way, Koda kept hyping up his own work, presumably so people wouldn't be mad about there being less stuff each time, even though he was yet to even start doing most of it. At one point the update became yet another Cobra expansion (before Lillie the fan favourite even got her first one btw :mad:) and Koda released a "demo" for it. What happened was predictable, since what we ended up being given after having our expectations be inflated by Koda's dumb lies was a mediocre and unfinished mess, people tore the "demo" to shreds and gave it an awful reception. So Koda became scared of what people would think of the Cobra update proper since it was just going to be more of the "demo", and decided to can it for the time being, probably until people forgot about all his silly promises, or were so starved for content that they would gladly accept mediocrity.

Btw, today this turns a month old and we also got our fourth delay! Now we can safely estimate that Koda's delaying frequency is an average of 1 dl/w (one delay per week), which means we've probably gotten around 48 delays this year.
Red = Delay
Orange = Content being cut
Yellow = Additional information

WG 1.0 = 12/03/2019 12/06/2019 ??? 12/20/2019 12/23/2019-12/29/2019 ??? - 26 days due (since last edit)
(11/29/2019) Countdown timer released
*(12/01/2019) Delayed from 12/03/2019 to 12/06/2019, 72hrs added to the countdown timer
*(12/05/2019) Megan's content will be left out, the update won't actually be WG 1.0
**(12/05/2019, some hours later) Delayed from 12/06/2019 to an unspecified date, countdown timer taken down (Megan's content will presumably make it in)
**(12/13/2019) Koda thinks unspecified date will be before 12/20/2019
***(12/18/2019) Delayed from 12/20/2019 to sometime between 12/23/2019 and 12/29/2019

****(12/29/2019) It's been exactly one month since Koda made this set of announcements. Today we had our first unannounced delay for WG 1.0, and the fourth delay overall. For the second time now, there's no estimated release date for this update.

Last edited:
Reactions: olorex11

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
I'm willing to bet that they'll use those same CGs since they aren't that much worse than what they used for 6.5F (and the art in WG is still outdated or non-existent for the most part).
Here's why I think there's still no Cobra update:
Remember how the Spring Cleaning update was supposed to have substantial content for every girl in ToT? Well, each time a delay was announced and the content got cut, Koda made sure to tell us how it was no biggie, because the resulting updates would still be well worth it. Each step of the way, Koda kept hyping up his own work, presumably so people wouldn't be mad about there being less stuff each time, even though he was yet to even start doing most of it. At one point the update became yet another Cobra expansion (before Lillie the fan favourite even got her first one btw :mad:) and Koda released a "demo" for it. What happened was predictable, since what we ended up being given after having our expectations be inflated by Koda's dumb lies was a mediocre and unfinished mess, people tore the "demo" to shreds and gave it an awful reception. So Koda became scared of what people would think of the Cobra update proper since it was just going to be more of the "demo", and decided to can it for the time being, probably until people forgot about all his silly promises, or were so starved for content that they would gladly accept mediocrity.

Btw, today this turns a month old and we also got our fourth delay! Now we can safely estimate that Koda's delaying frequency is an average of 1 dl/w (one delay per week), which means we've probably gotten around 48 delays this year.
Can't believe we thought WG 1.0 was going to be the last content of 2019. How naive can we still be? They only had like 4 months to finish it, clearly that was too little for some CGs and text boxes.

warx

Sep 9, 2017
Relax guys, this game is dead (since March), all you got is quick updates (which take 5-10 minutes to creation), they never create 7f, or any floor above, that you get in new year its only another 3 demo and/or fixes. This guys understood that can milking their patrons, because its not bad, earn money without doing anything. Maybe they decided it, or some 3rd party guy stopped help them. In any case, all that is they now doing is sending text about delays .
Its always funny read comments, about " Hey guys, they/he (choise y own) working on game, i text them, and see pictures in discord".
Nah, just nah. So much games ruined by greediness of developers (don't speak about laziness), so i guess every one can think straight.... but noo. Ofc b & k know each other, and read comments, but pretend to know nothing. Its funny how adequate people change their mind about game here. "We receive demo","swan""fix" they do some progress!" Funny isnt it?
Just put tag abandon to game, and after 1 weeks, they create another update and pm moders to remove tag. This guys know how to do business. Its recalls me business in russia, sadly recall...
If you trim the game to 6.5 room, even if the story is incomplete, it’s good, even if the story is not completed, game feels good. But its very sad that we never reach the last room with final villain, where we can be made choice like a - betray friends, or fight for them, which lead to some endings and new game plus. with some new abilities, villains have new moves, new phrases, relation or some another things. *sad pepe*
Don't take it serious guys, just wanna off some steam, because this game unique, and intriguing, have big potential but ruined by greedy and laziness developers.

ghdwlr1998

May 16, 2018
Relax guys, this game is dead (since March), all you got is quick updates (which take 5-10 minutes to creation), they never create 7f, or any floor above, that you get in new year its only another 3 demo and/or fixes. This guys understood that can milking their patrons, because its not bad, earn money without doing anything. Maybe they decided it, or some 3rd party guy stopped help them. In any case, all that is they now doing is sending text about delays .
Its always funny read comments, about " Hey guys, they/he (choise y own) working on game, i text them, and see pictures in discord".
Nah, just nah. So much games ruined by greediness of developers (don't speak about laziness), so i guess every one can think straight.... but noo. Ofc b & k know each other, and read comments, but pretend to know nothing. Its funny how adequate people change their mind about game here. "We receive demo","swan""fix" they do some progress!" Funny isnt it?
Just put tag abandon to game, and after 1 weeks, they create another update and pm moders to remove tag. This guys know how to do business. Its recalls me business in russia, sadly recall...
If you trim the game to 6.5 room, even if the story is incomplete, it’s good, even if the story is not completed, game feels good. But its very sad that we never reach the last room with final villain, where we can be made choice like a - betray friends, or fight for them, which lead to some endings and new game plus. with some new abilities, villains have new moves, new phrases, relation or some another things. *sad pepe*
Don't take it serious guys, just wanna off some steam, because this game unique, and intriguing, have big potential but ruined by greedy and laziness developers.
i agree. we need to find the other good femdom game with good developer

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
After spending an unhealthy amount of time in this thread I decided to try making a game. Completely foot fetish focused femdom. I'm almost done with the prologue so if anyone wants to be a playtester, pm me.

Update: Thanks for all the interest guys. That should be enough people for feedback for now. I'll make a public release once I iron out some things.

Last edited:

Juanhk12

Feb 3, 2019
After spending an unhealthy amount of time in this thread I decided to try making a game. Completely foot fetish focused femdom. I'm almost done with the prologue so if anyone wants to be a playtester, pm me.
can we get a picture or something of that new game you're making?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes