RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Nice to see their time with 7F going into animations of a naked Ethan suffocating/struggling that look clunky and awful. Also more of Bo's trademark physiological impossibilities... Karen's stuff seemed a lot more high quality than this to me, even if I didn't like 6F :confused:
In AngryJoe's voice "One year in development, Oneeee yeaaaar". Karen CGs looked better and more polished, seems like they wasted months doing a pseudo point and click "mystery adventure" in a huge ass small city (giant floor). Just hope that we get ara-araed sooner than a year since the first release date of F7 they gave us.
Is it just me or doesn't it seems that Bo is not doing anything else besides CGs and scenes?. Leaving everything else to Koda.

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
In AngryJoe's voice "One year in development, Oneeee yeaaaar". Karen CGs looked better and more polished, seems like they wasted months doing a pseudo point and click "mystery adventure" in a huge ass small city (giant floor). Just hope that we get ara-araed sooner than a year since the first release date of F7 they gave us.
Is it just me or doesn't it seems that Bo is not doing anything else besides CGs and scenes?. Leaving everything else to Koda.
True

Reactions: olorex11

FirionKaiser

Sep 24, 2017
Too early to say for sure, it's only been two teasers and again the floor is a huge one compared to F6. Keep in mind these are low spoiler scenes so don't get your hopes up from these teasers. It's better that way at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: olorex11

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
So which update are we supposed to get next? No clue what they're doing .. from delay of warrior guild 1.0 to getting a preview for 7F, now wot

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
So which update are we supposed to get next? No clue what they're doing .. from delay of warrior guild 1.0 to getting a preview for 7F, now wot
Warriors guild 1.0 was almost ready but now it's "When is done",they are planning to release Claus/Swan ep 2 at the same time,but it's seems Claus is a step ahead.(at least from the last Koda report)
So it's seems that will get Claus next,keep in mind that even for us patron sometimes is difficult to keep track of what they are doing xD

Last edited:

WT10873

Jan 28, 2019
Hey Everybody,

Similar posts may have been made in the past, but I have some great ideas for femdom fighting games. But of course, I have neither the programming ability or the graphic skills. LOL!

Like many of you, I've tried the other femdom games but TOT's graphics are something special. And they know it, which is why they don't have to have a sense of urgency to complete new floors. I get it. They are probably guilty of something I've done before in my life: Start a project, that project soars, you get paid...you lose ambition for that project, you want to spend your money, you want to "climb a new mountain", etc... Success changes you. And at this point, they have all the leverage. Such is business.

But, TOT has put a hunger in me to use my femdom writing skills to create something that will bring ideas I've had for a long time to life! If you're interested in reading my femdom writings to see how I think, message me privately or email me at tysofly286@outlook.com

So, if any of you would like to join with me in seeing if we can put a game(s) together, I'd love to try. If not, no worries. Just thought I'd check.

If interested, just reach out.

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
Warriors guild 1.0 was almost ready but now it's "When is done",they are planning to release Claus/Swan ep 2 at the same time,but it's seems Claus is a step ahead.(at least from the last Koda report)
So it's seems that will get Claus next,keep in mind that even for us patron sometimes is difficult to keep track of what they are doing xD
You're still supporting them? I thought everybody on this forum dropped support.

• Haha
Reactions: Gigalomaniac

ghdwlr1998

May 16, 2018
Just for the sake of the community nothing more,you know me.;)
2019 was really a bad year but i love this community so it's a little "sacrifice" but worth it!
Mr.Narak... i think this is not a good thing like "sacrifice". this is just like "fucking dead." we wasted this year obviously.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes