RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Kevin131191S

Jul 15, 2018
You want a real teaser of someone patreon worthy? Behold Alice, our new twin tailed blonde goddess.
Nice, The development of under the witch seems to be going pretty smooth. The first girl was great (loved the foot smother scene with her) so I'm looking forward to see what he does with this one.

edoitachi

Jul 24, 2018
So the teaser is literally the MC ripping a line of cocaine off a pillow while fantasizing about the 7th floor...? This could be the most meta metaphor to what Koda has been doing for the past few months i've ever seen.
Eah =)) But in real case here Koda is sniffing GLUE

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
is it just me or did bo lost his sense of logic of how knees work also this not the only issue you can chek the doctor scene and you can see the same thing DOCTOR HAS spaghetti hands

Reactions: Incognito Guy

eoskek

Nov 25, 2018
TOT 1.14.5 ver

Can you share something that is not an English version?

I don't care about Japanese, Chinese, Indian, or anything.

I am looking for a non-English version.

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
I haven't been checking this thread for a few months and I just saw the floor 7 preview so I felt the need to comment that the girl looks absolutely amazing and I'm glad they decided to go in the direction of including more actually attractive females.
Now I'll probably just come back when the floor's done which will hopefully happen this decade.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes