RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
TIL loads of people celebrate christmas on 6/7 January. Interesting!
Orthodox Christians do believe that Jesus Christ's birthday was on 7th January and celebrate christmas then.

Where are they that their christmas is in January? I thought Koda was American and Bo was Chinese?
It's not a question about "where", it's a question about their religion. What you probably mean is chinese new year, which is celebrated on new moon between the end of january and the beginning of february.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
Orthodox Christians do believe that Jesus Christ's birthday was on 7th January and celebrate christmas then.

It's not a question about "where", it's a question about their religion. What you probably mean is chinese new year, which is celebrated on new moon between the end of january and the beginning of february.
That's false, I'm an Orthodox Christian and we don't 'believe' Jesus Christ was born on the 7th of January, in fact, we also believe it's the 25th December, but we use a different calendar so it ends up being the 7th of January. The Julian Calendar is exactly 13 days behind the Gregorian one(the standard calendar), so 25th +13 equates to the 7th of January. That's also why some Russians/Serbians/Orthodox celebrate new year's on 13th/14th.

Last edited:

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
For what it's worth, here and now it's just become the 4th day of January, the 11th day of Christmas. One more tomorrow.

EroticBloom

Jun 25, 2018
It's seems based on the last post of Koda,WG will come first(no date) and miss Claus mid-late january.
View attachment 505402
Edit: and on the 8th koda have a wisdom tooth surgery soo yeah like Incognito Guy says don't get your hopes high XD
Wait a second, I'm getting deja vu didn't he get his wisdom teeth pulled last year around this time? How many wisdom teeth does he have?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Wait a second, I'm getting deja vu didn't he get his wisdom teeth pulled last year around this time? How many wisdom teeth does he have?
There are on a normal human 4 of those toth so if let only pull on at at time or mutant with more he has 2+ of it left

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
That's false, I'm an Orthodox Christian and we don't 'believe' Jesus Christ was born on the 7th of January, in fact, we also believe it's the 25th December, but we use a different calendar so it ends up being the 7th of January. The Julian Calendar is exactly 13 days behind the Gregorian one(the standard calendar), so 25th +13 equates to the 7th of January. That's also why some Russians/Serbians/Orthodox celebrate new year's on 13th/14th.
oh! a fellow Orthodox Christian!
I'm not the religious type, so I don't know much...but I remember hearing something like that from a friend of the family
I think it's similar with how Easter's date works right?
but back with koda...I'll bet you wou won't see Miss Claus update before Feb and it won't be v1.0 mark my words!

Reactions: Truemourne

Ahryma

May 28, 2019
Just wanted to say hi to everyone on here! I discovered this game during v1.12.1 and thought it was the best femdom game to satisfy a foot fetish and i had a lot of fun playing it and it made me so sad to discover that I joined when the games updates went all the way down. I played through it so fast and thought it was a lot of fun and it really is and it is just so sad to see the fact that they keep delaying it and I've been keeping myself updated HOPING the game will get an update, I even played WG when I found out what it was and it isn't even that bad but it is quite annoying how ToT is getting delayed for this game that is ALSO getting delayed. But I've never said anything on here so I just wanted to lighten the mood and say Hi everyone!

Juanhk12

Feb 3, 2019
Just wanted to say hi to everyone on here! I discovered this game during v1.12.1 and thought it was the best femdom game to satisfy a foot fetish and i had a lot of fun playing it and it made me so sad to discover that I joined when the games updates went all the way down. I played through it so fast and thought it was a lot of fun and it really is and it is just so sad to see the fact that they keep delaying it and I've been keeping myself updated HOPING the game will get an update, I even played WG when I found out what it was and it isn't even that bad but it is quite annoying how ToT is getting delayed for this game that is ALSO getting delayed. But I've never said anything on here so I just wanted to lighten the mood and say Hi everyone!
welcome to hell/limbo have fun!

ghdwlr1998

May 16, 2018
Hi :)

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
could any one kindly update me on *suposed* release dates ? or point me to a page refering to that info ?:whistle:

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes