RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

kirito123451

Nov 3, 2019
Does anybody know if it is possible to hack this game? i lost all my levels to lady cobra and after a while you can get them back but when i try to do that the game crashes afer a scene and now i am stuck being level 1. does anybody know how to hack the game to gain money?

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
Does anybody know if it is possible to hack this game? i lost all my levels to lady cobra and after a while you can get them back but when i try to do that the game crashes afer a scene and now i am stuck being level 1. does anybody know how to hack the game to gain money?

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Hello everyone ! Hope you are doing well.

I'm waiting for the update now and i was searching for fun stuff to do. I've cleared all 6 floors, and assisted to all the scenes i guess...

But i was wondering if there is any way to fully submit to Lily ? It's kinda weird that our character dreams about it but can't achieve it...

Thanks ! And sorry for my bad english...

boygoy

Feb 4, 2019
Hello everyone ! Hope you are doing well.

I'm waiting for the update now and i was searching for fun stuff to do. I've cleared all 6 floors, and assisted to all the scenes i guess...

But i was wondering if there is any way to fully submit to Lily ? It's kinda weird that our character dreams about it but can't achieve it...

Thanks ! And sorry for my bad english...

Sorry bro, you'll have to wait till 2077 for Bo & Koda to add some more content to her.
Until then you could try playing Minecraft with a sex mod or perhaps Skyrim with the Schlongs of Skyrim mod to satisfy even your most deviant needs.
Sorry 4 my bad franch btw, the mods beat me with a belt for "trolling" so frequently that i'm starting to lose my sanity.

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
do you know if i can get some items as well. also will my game crash if i set my level to 20 without changing the hp attack etc?
I don't think you can get items from saveeditor, but I could be wrong. The whole "level/hp/exp/attack" thing is a bit weird, but there's no harm in experimenting until you get it right. When you're overleveled it's pretty easy to blast through the game and get any items you want.

kirito123451

Nov 3, 2019
I don't think you can get items from saveeditor, but I could be wrong. The whole "level/hp/exp/attack" thing is a bit weird, but there's no harm in experimenting until you get it right. When you're overleveled it's pretty easy to blast through the game and get any items you want.
ok thanks a lot

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Sorry bro, you'll have to wait till 2077 for Bo & Koda to add some more content to her.
Until then you could try playing Minecraft with a sex mod or perhaps Skyrim with the Schlongs of Skyrim mod to satisfy even your most deviant needs.
Sorry 4 my bad franch btw, the mods beat me with a belt for "trolling" so frequently that i'm starting to lose my sanity.

Haha, thanks for the answer anyway. I don't think Minecraft can satisfy anything tbh . I'll just wait and see then.

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Just a quick news guys and sorry for no screenshot but it was a really long conversation!
Warrior Guild 1.0 will get a bouns floor were all the 7 characters will get scene (Text and Cg)
There will be 5-6 scene archetypes x character.

So at least we know why is taking so long!
No news for the other content!(Tot)

Last edited:

wanttodownload

Oct 30, 2017
Just a quick news guys and sorry for no screenshot but it was a really long conversation!
Warrior Guild 1.0 will get a bouns floor were all the 7 characters will get scene (Text and Cg)
There will be 5-6 scene archetypes x character.(it's seems that only 1 of 7 charachter is finished,but i'm not so sure about that)

i have a *lot* of sympathy for content bloat for these kinds of projects but this is truly on another level my god!

thanks narak for sharing

Reactions: Narak8813

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
If they were fresh it wouldn't have found it gross. That color did not scream fresh.
I ment fresh used like she masturbated before or something. Mayby the way I wrote the sentence is only a thing in german.

Thanks for reminding me to update this.
It's only been a little over a month, imagine if someone had been keeping track since F7 and WG 1.0 were first given release dates...
Or even better, imagine if someone had been keeping tabs on every single delay and broken promise from these two sleazebags. They'd have enough material to write a small book.

So yeah, by now we know Koda's "apology" was just more BS.
Whith so much red there you has to ask:
HOW THE HELL DID THEY COME SO FAR?!?
ok thanks a lot
He is wrong. You can get items. Problem is, you need to know what number that item has for it.

Last edited:

mothhtom

Oct 28, 2017

are we really getting a new floor for warriors guild before tot ?

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
are we really getting a new floor for warriors guild before tot ?
From the conversation I had let's say that from what I understood it should not be a Floor(like in tot) but more a room where the mc is brought.
So let's just go with ""Floor""=Fun room xD
But to answer your question yes it's seems we will get a "Floor" befor Tot.

Reactions: mothhtom

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018

Soooo.... when will it be out ? Btw really appreciate the updates that you've been giving us!

Reactions: Narak8813

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018

Man this is like a bad joke, I seriously hope you guys still don't donate to there patreon.

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Soooo.... when will it be out ? Btw really appreciate the updates that you've been giving us!f
Don't even mention it ;)
Unfortunately there is no date and quite frankly if there had been a date, it would not have been respected.
Koda is currently working on the journal and this bonus "floor".
The only option we have is to wait for some news:(

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes