RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

zero092

Feb 7, 2018
Just a quick news guys and sorry for no screenshot but it was a really long conversation!
Warrior Guild 1.0 will get a bouns floor were all the 7 characters will get scene (Text and Cg)
There will be 5-6 scene archetypes x character.

So at least we know why is taking so long!
No news for the other content!(Tot)
Wait...this isnt a joke?

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Just a quick news guys and sorry for no screenshot but it was a really long conversation!
Warrior Guild 1.0 will get a bouns floor were all the 7 characters will get scene (Text and Cg)

fuck this, seriously
fuck
this

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
Thanks very much for the update mate

Can I ask you, are the people who pay for this stuff not feeling similar to most people here i.e. Starved for content? Do patrons push Koda to release something? I get he isnt beholden to us pirates but do the people paying him money not mind him treating this game like its a purely personal project?

I dont get him at all, one tiny update in 6 months on either game, he has paying customers and its apparently no issue to completely change the scope and deadline for an update. He was talking about one update per month October-February not so long ago and I wouldnt be that surprised there were no further updates to either game by the end of February

There is a gap in my knowledge/understanding somewhere here of what happens on the patron/discord. Regardless they need a project manager, I get the impression Koda just does a little bit of this and that as it occurs to him

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018

Can I ask you, are the people who pay for this stuff not feeling similar to most people here i.e. Starved for content? Do patrons push Koda to release something? I get he isnt beholden to us pirates but do the people paying him money not mind him treating this game like its a purely personal project?

I dont get him at all, one tiny update in 6 months on either game, he has paying customers and its apparently no issue to completely change the scope and deadline for an update. He was talking about one update per month October-February not so long ago and I wouldnt be that surprised there were no further updates to either game by the end of February

There is a gap in my knowledge/understanding somewhere here of what happens on the patron/discord. Regardless they need a project manager, I get the impression Koda just does a little bit of this and that as it occurs to him
Yap good point, i also had the same thought as u. Don't patrons gaf about pushing them?

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018

Mixed reaction,there are people that complain and try to get answers like here on f95,and other ppl that are happy to wait because for them wait=more content (like the recent post for warrior guild)
And other that dont give a dam.
Even if they try to tell something to Koda (because is the one that speak with the community about the state of the game,bo rarely speak about updates at least in pubblic chat)
Nothing change unfortunately.
There are never mass protests nor on discord or patreon,just 2-3 ppl and example: Screenshot_20200107-140231_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
well yeah i used to get hyped when i heard oh he's adding more stuff to the update but now it just screams another delay into inevitable development limbo to me like with floor 7 like spring cleaning like WG its always allegedly more content beeing put into the update but the update never comes xD

tonyboy82

Jan 20, 2019
I’m calling it now, you heard it here first folks.
The next update will be earth shattering. A multiverse crossover event merging floors, rooms and augmented reality featured in as well.....warriors of trample....releasing fall 2030. Yep you heard me.

freeact

Jun 13, 2017
I’m calling it now, you heard it here first folks.
The next update will be earth shattering. A multiverse crossover event merging floors, rooms and augmented reality featured in as well.....warriors of trample....releasing fall 2030. Yep you heard me.
This:
But it is ToT

Reactions: tonyboy82

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
Thanks for the reply, Koda is clearly a disorganised perfectionist. I do have a lot of sympathy for that but he also needs to overcome it. No reason he couldnt have released what he had when he was going to, then carried on working on this stuff afterwards. He would be exactly where he is today but he would have appeased people who just want them to release something.

New Years Resolution for them both should be to stop creating new projects to fill in gaps between release schedules. They arent disciplined enough to plan and and deliver a project without it growing exponentially while they work on it. Each new small project intended to fill in a gap between ToT floors ends up eating into their development time and delaying their main project more.
Just work on one thing at a time, when it is done move onto the next thing.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Thanks for the reply, Koda is clearly a disorganised perfectionist.
I disagree, if someone is a perfectionist they don't put out "finished" work that is full of bugs. But working on one thing at a time (and actually finishing it) would be an improvement for them. I doubt they will change at this point unless some externality (like losing a lot of income) forces them to.

green_ocean

Aug 3, 2017

Yet another feature creeping(!), based on what we experienced so far we will not have anything in this month but Claus if we are lucky and I do not think 7F will be released earlier than March.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes