RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
I wonder if you take every post about how they constantly delay out of this thread, how long it would actually be.

Also update when? *angry tuskan raider noises*

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Koda Delaying WG has taken spotlight but what happened to Claus and Swan? Wasn't bo supposed to be done with them by now as well?

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Koda Delaying WG has taken spotlight but what happened to Claus and Swan? Wasn't bo supposed to be done with them by now as well?
Swan ep 2 is not finished yet (bo is still working on it) and for Claus,Koda want to first finish Warrior Guild and then move to Claus.

Reactions: nickyfartson

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
Looks like Koda's ADD (ADHD? not a shrink but clearly can't focus on one thing) isn't getting better huh. Now let's hope this won't be seen as an argument or an insult :rolleyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry if that's too much information but that's not really news, it was in even before you and bahamut worked on the walkthrough lol.
No, I get it, but a fart isn't really what I'd refer to as "not holding anything back". Khulan being proof of that.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Random Discord user: Hey Koda, what's delaying WG?
Koda: Nothing really

Okay dude.

Looks like we got our first Swan Ch. 2 delay already.

I'll tell you why. Because deep down we're all still baffled at just how incompetent Koda is, or simply in denial. And I can't really blame us, how do you make the same mistake over and over and over and over and over again? This is why I'm convinced he's got some kind of mental disorder, and why I think people should encourage him to go see a professional. But Sylph Phoenix disagrees with me and he has interacted with Koda the most out of everyone here, so...
But even if there's nothing majorly wrong with him, he's still in dire need of some therapy... but maybe that's too expensive for him since he's in the US (I think?) and they lack universal healthcare over there, Idk.
I guess insurance companies are the reason why ToT is fucked ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
king of delays, everyone knows they are the best at it XD remember why Lily boss exists? delay content further squeezed into an actual boss, also the santa woman for the same reason xD the doctor too, how much was the actual floor 7 delayed if you think carefully? xD

DaHboy

Oct 30, 2018
ima add to this! (hope it shows what im referring to lol)
There's a GOD DAMN plan! keep ur faith they just need more god damn time and moe money!

Impatient666

Jul 17, 2017
I'm not that Impatient that I can't wait 666 more days for an update. Don't worry it will come later or later.

Now they have 4 things to do: WG, Floor 7, Claus and Swan/Crow. It means they have 4 times reasons to delay. They just have to alternate between those for excuses. We're adding more here, there's a new idea they couldn't release it without, there's a bug in there, have to implement new lines of dialogue, personal life problems and so on. It's gotten pretty stale, boring and repetitive.

There was a time, where people bet here who'll get the next release date right. Now it might be a good time to start betting on what will be the next excuse for a delay and on which update. Although it's natural that delay of one thing delays all other promised things.

What's worst is that although we know the update isn't coming any time soon. Some still can't help hoping that the last promised date is the actual one when we're gonna get it.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
I'm not that Impatient that I can't wait 666 more days for an update. Don't worry it will come later or later.

Now they have 4 things to do: WG, Floor 7, Claus and Swan/Crow. It means they have 4 times reasons to delay. They just have to alternate between those for excuses. We're adding more here, there's a new idea they couldn't release it without, there's a bug in there, have to implement new lines of dialogue, personal life problems and so on. It's gotten pretty stale, boring and repetitive.

There was a time, where people bet here who'll get the next release date right. Now it might be a good time to start betting on what will be the next excuse for a delay and on which update. Although it's natural that delay of one thing delays all other promised things.

What's worst is that although we know the update isn't coming any time soon. Some still can't help hoping that the last promised date is the actual one when we're gonna get it.
I tried to reinvigorate the illegal mexican betting ring in november, I tried to guess number of delays with excuses and date but we were bested by award winning writer Koda and his magnificience. If I am not mistaken, my date was december 8th after 3 delays since december 3rd but.... here's to a month later.

Reactions: Coldharbour

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018

this, imagine they were working for a company, they would be kicked out first month xD

also they made another game they have to update and that they worked on, instead of working on their content.
If they just focused on ONE of those ( claus,crow and swan, floor7 ) then there would be no delays xD

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
There must be so much random unconnected but probably pretty hot content that they have started but never finished. Hopefully when they finally abandon the game they throw all that out here rather than letting it disappear.

Ultimately though people will start to move towards other games now other developers are catching up. From what i understand there wasnt really anything like ToT when it was first released but it seems like there are a couple of options coming together now

Kraklenain

Mar 9, 2018
Hello everyone, does someone knows how to developp the Hentai pass of Dr. Swann ? Its been i dont know how much time i fight her and let her poison me but the quest doesnt seem to go on, i tried to explore the rooms at night before making Ethan sleep but i found nothing, can someone help me please ?

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
I am back from watching pokedumpster fir............

Well would you look at that, the mob has went home after the months of broken promises, wasted time, and all the Todd Howard patented sweet little lies.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
God damn it. I just remembered the Spring Cleaning was supposed to give us substantial new Eliza content.

IT'S NOT FAIR!!
Allegedly, after the "amazing and groundbreaking (meaning plagiarized/stolen) CG art" of the Cobra "Spring 2019 Autum 2022 Cleaning update tease, he probably didn't even plan something and was spewing those sweet little lies(®) we all know and love.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes