RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
That's exactly it. They don't treat this as a job, they treat it as a weekend hobby.
It's quite a lot like when I wrote short stories in high school. I started about five a month but rarely got through half of them or finished. Reasons being, it got to difficult to continue what I started, I got bored, I got distracted by something else. Bo and Koda do the same, they work on WG, floor 7, Swan, Crow, Cobra, Spring Cleaning, until they get bored or get to a step that will just be tedious and then move onto something they view as more fun for them to work on.

The difference between my little emo ass writing short stories for myself, and them-is that I wasn't charging the public 2 grand a month to hear about me writing them and never see them. I think it's gotten more and more clear that Bo and Koda are making ToT and Warriors Guild for no one else's enjoyment save there own. Who else would want a single floor that took well over a year to make? Who else would want an over bloated journal feature?

The only reason they make a release at all is to pay the bills. I'm finding it more and more increasingly telling that the ONLY time a release came out quickly last year just so happened to come the same month there patron revenue was about to drop below 2,000 dollars.
Problem is with companies/ any public accessible content creators is they have a fan base and a lot of these fans are happy to overlook and forgive mistakes. HOWEVER once the creators begin to see what they can consistently get away with they inadvertanly begin to 'push' these bounds, the fans who have supported them for a long time with their "i was here" badge tend to become numbed by the release schedules/bugs/issues despite a majority of the time it being (what an objective party can see it as) community abuse by way of the misuse of trust. I deliberately not use the term lie because most of the time it isnt down to lie but there is a severe lack of openness, seemingly to save face or image.
But hey, thats the world we live in and we as people are addicted to it because its all we have ever known. not only that but we propagate the notion.

imma stop right here because i dont think this thread, in its current state, is the place for this but thats my point and im sticking with it.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
The current plans for releases are Wg 1.0 + Claus update(Tot) in January with no precise date but not hype to much because we know how it could end xD (delay)
I remember when Miss Claus was supposed to come right after new years... and when Cobra was 99% done and ready in MAY and when WG was just a small side project that was supposed to give as a bite or two until F7 came out. I also remember when he were supposed to get updates for all of the girls in the game by the end of 2019... god fuck Koda seriously

ahmad809

Feb 10, 2018
is there a way to submit to lilly and become her slave like other women ( their pet or dog or slave )
really lilly is best girl but other than some humiltation punishment there is nothging
even of you lost all your confidence or has all her adimiration!!!

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
is there a way to submit to lilly and become her slave like other women ( their pet or dog or slave )
really lilly is best girl but other than some humiltation punishment there is nothging
even of you lost all your confidence or has all her adimiration!!!
Lily is severely underappreciated by the devs (she's actually their least favourite girl, despite being the most popular), so she has no additional content as of now, my fellow Lilybro. Meanwhile Ms. Claus is about to get her second batch of content and Cobra her third. Truly unfair

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
Lily is severely underappreciated by the devs (she's actually their least favourite girl, despite being the most popular), so she has no additional content as of now, my fellow Lilybro. Meanwhile Ms. Claus is about to get her second batch of content and Cobra her third. Truly unfair
Is Lily actually the most popular, statistically? I just see her as the typical bratty blond teen and can barely stand her when she has dialogue. I'd be curious to see what the spread is like on a preference survey. That said, I just want more Scarlett content, so maybe I'm the weird one. I just don't find bratty to be hot and can understand Koda swerving on more of her.

first_day

Dec 19, 2019
Hello,
Anyone followed this incubus quest thing that i can PM with? im kinda having a trouble on the gameplay and need some assistance.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes