RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I know people have different tastes, but: how come Eliza is tied with swan in 3rd place!?
it hurts. :cry:
Dude some of us like Khulan best...and some Mrs. Claus. For me Khulan best (her ass is just the best body part in the game, although that looks like being surpassed on 7F :love:) and Lily worst, and look where they are in the poll LOL

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
The second girl is foot worship focused which is nice, but her CGs are straight-up traced from Yvonne's expansion. Not sure how to feel about Dekarous here, since he's plagiarizing a plagiarist... If he knew about Bo's tracing tendencies all along and that's why he's done it, then he's based.

I wish :love:
ATM, Madeline from Domina is better than Katrina but you were right, foot scenes are Ivonne-traced and armpit scene (CG) is Scarlett's (without Bo's trademarked noodle arms). Still enjoyable though.

EvaSlavE

Sep 11, 2018
Cobra and Lily are easily my two favorites, and I'd love to see Lily get more content (yea right lol). Cobra is the best domme, but Lily makes for a great 'rival' type, and losing to a rival can be pretty satisfying, especially when they're as arrogant as she is.

Aside from her personality, one of my favorite things about Lily is just... her illustrations. I like her features and proportions and think the artstyle she's in is the most appealing. This is made most apparent to me whenever we see how her feet are drawn, in contrast with most of the other ladies in the game most of the time. She just looks better.

Waxer2Red

Dec 30, 2019
I like Lily because she is the only one who has any sort of 'arc'. (And Karen too, but only a little bit at the end.)
She goes from Prisoner, to fast friends with Ethan, to her 'own woman who don't need no man' rebelling against her sect, to rival with Ethan, to frienemy with Ethan.

It's pretty refreshing compared to literally every other character where there arc is, "I'm going to make you my slave Ethan- You are my slave Ethan."

But don't expect any compilation for her content. If I remember Bo never intended to make her a serious character and Koda dislikes her because he views the love people give her as just 100% people going "MU WAIFU" (Which is some people with the rest meming) and not people unhappy because her last scene ends with IT WAS ALL A DREAM!

ahmad809

Feb 10, 2018
I like Lily because she is the only one who has any sort of 'arc'. (And Karen too, but only a little bit at the end.)
She goes from Prisoner, to fast friends with Ethan, to her 'own woman who don't need no man' rebelling against her sect, to rival with Ethan, to frienemy with Ethan.

It's pretty refreshing compared to literally every other character where there arc is, "I'm going to make you my slave Ethan- You are my slave Ethan."

But don't expect any compilation for her content. If I remember Bo never intended to make her a serious character and Koda dislikes her because he views the love people give her as just 100% people going "MU WAIFU" (Which is some people with the rest meming) and not people unhappy because her last scene ends with IT WAS ALL A DREAM!
at least he can make a mind break
every girl mind break ethan if he lose to them many times
so why dont he put a mind break against her
like you become for real her student
and you begin wearing blue and she begin teaching and humilate you at the same time
also he can make more content about her brother
like enslaving him
honestly her arc began very promising espially her ambitions then it become let down when you know nothing will happen

Reactions: Arthas12

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
at least he can make a mind break
every girl mind break ethan if he lose to them many times
so why dont he put a mind break against her
like you become for real her student
and you begin wearing blue and she begin teaching and humilate you at the same time
also he can make more content about her brother
like enslaving him
honestly her arc began very promising espially her ambitions then it become let down when you know nothing will happen
Love the idea of elaborating her arc. She talks about wanting to make her own dojo where she is the master. Would have been incredible if they could build on it, and Ethan could devote his life to serving her as his new master, or mistress if you prefer, while she builds on her new empirium. There's so much potential there, her arc could be a game itself. It's a shame to see it go to waste.

Sep 2, 2019
nothing new by saying this but holy shit i follow this thread and check up on it every once a few days/weeks and i fucking hate koda, also lily is the best not just because of her character design but because she has actual character development, the only development for the rest are "your going to be my bitch" and then "now your my bitch" which would be ok if that didnt take 50 years to do, at least swan might have some interesting character development when koda finishes her in 2-3 years

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
I see we really are many to like lily !

I hope that "spring" update will add some of your ideas guys. The Lily empire would be awesome ! With Ethan fightong for her and serving her...

Or they will just add some more 'dreams', since Koda don't like the character. Well let's hope it won't be the case. ( And that the spring update happens one day )

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
So may these words echo through your mind forever, and their message never leave your heart: "You have trash taste".
Lily: A girl of true spunk and charisma. Believes in gender equality. The feminist hero we didn't know we needed. Likely doesn't commit tax fraud.
Cobra: Business woman who contributes to the economy. A capitalist visionary. Always informs her clients of the potential risks of her products, making her more ethical than most. Which means she probably doesn't commit tax fraud.
Eliza: A pious nun who minds her own business and only preaches the word of her religion to people who try to fight her. Probably contributes to charity. Has never committed tax fraud in her life.
Swann: Paramedic who saves lives because its the right thing to do. Why would you even question this woman's goodliness? She clearly pays her taxes.
Karen: A war criminal. Likes to pee on people who haven't even asked for it. Wears her dominatrix outfit even while she sleeps, making her a complete weirdo. Doesn't mind her own business and canonically hijacked somebody else's floor, which makes her a squatter. Is clearly rich, yet isn't a business woman like Cobra. Given her history in the military it isn't unreasonable to assume she got her riches from wartime plunder and/or tax evasion, which makes her the lowest form of scum imaginable.

trash2.jpg

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes