RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Garrethawke

Oct 9, 2018
Eyy, thanks for sharing! I really like the idea of Ethan falling into Lillie's lap because he needs to get stronger. It's making me think about how much better it would've been if instead of going all shounen-protag-like with his blue flame thingy after getting his ass beat by Karen and Rose, F6 segwayed into a Lily expansion where Ethan has to actually train with her in order to become stronger (as opposed getting completely random power up coming out of the blue for convenience's sake, which will probably end up being forgotten in F7).
It's also nice that you didn't forget about mechanics too, I wouldn't know where to even begin thinking up mechanics for the stuff I'd like to see done with Lily.
Pretty good stuff overall, Lily is full of unrealized potential :cry:
Best of all, despite the fact that it is a game of female domination, I think we all expect at least one "good route" that so far I only thought of Rose, but this could add another good ending, maybe like a Tsundere that in the end fights by your side (in one of its routes, of course), this could obviously be covered in many ways, giving even a touch of submission in the good finals.

The truth is that I suppose that if God wants TOT it will have an ending, and at least one bad one, that added to the fact that each floor has its own bad ending, accepting total submission, this would only add good endings even with future girls, I know that I am coming very high, that would be many endings, about 20 bad ones and I don't know, about 5 good maybe?
The point is that TOT has the potential to become the whole benchmark of the genre and if they really wanted all this, even more could be done.
I know that it never rains to everyone's taste, that each person has their tastes and opinions and it is impossible to please everyone, but considering that games like UnderTheWicht (That to be difficult the whole modeling issue, takes an incredible step) and several others have been overwhelmed in popularity, that people were asking for more and, paying attention to them, they hired people to help them, I don't understand how Bo / Koda doesn't.
They have in their hands the AAA of their genre. And from the heart I hope you realize.

I am sorry if the English used in some parts is not well understood but it is not my native language and Google has helped me.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Best of all, despite the fact that it is a game of female domination, I think we all expect at least one "good route" that so far I only thought of Rose, but this could add another good ending, maybe like a Tsundere that in the end fights by your side (in one of its routes, of course), this could obviously be covered in many ways, giving even a touch of submission in the good finals.

The truth is that I suppose that if God wants TOT it will have an ending, and at least one bad one, that added to the fact that each floor has its own bad ending, accepting total submission, this would only add good endings even with future girls, I know that I am coming very high, that would be many endings, about 20 bad ones and I don't know, about 5 good maybe?
The point is that TOT has the potential to become the whole benchmark of the genre and if they really wanted all this, even more could be done.
I know that it never rains to everyone's taste, that each person has their tastes and opinions and it is impossible to please everyone, but considering that games like UnderTheWicht (That to be difficult the whole modeling issue, takes an incredible step) and several others have been overwhelmed in popularity, that people were asking for more and, paying attention to them, they hired people to help them, I don't understand how Bo / Koda doesn't.
They have in their hands the AAA of their genre. And from the heart I hope you realize.

I am sorry if the English used in some parts is not well understood but it is not my native language and Google has helped me.
Greed, lies and being assholes to the PAYING community. Yes UTW takes its time to update, has a bigger team and is a way more ambitious project but they don't lie with false release dates and "apologize" with little to none intention to improve. Koda and Bo just keep spitting excuses and false promises that have no impact until everything they have "planned" is seen by the public (if that ever happens). Also why work when you just need to make sorry ass excuses every few weeks (Koda doesn't even have to spill his bullshit more frequently) to earn $2k+ monthly, until that changes, it will always be GG for both.

Nov 30, 2018
Koda, how much do I have to paypal you to sit down for a week and finish some content?

$500?

$1000?

$2000?

More???

Name your price. I am an established bitcoin millionaire and don't mind chucking some cash out to help my fellow perverts.

No Warrior Guild bullshit though. And there has to be a scene where Eliza slaps Ethan's ass.

Reactions: hupuuser

pron292

Oct 22, 2019
Koda, how much do I have to paypal you to sit down for a week and finish some content?

$500?

$1000?

$2000?

More???

Name your price. I am an established bitcoin millionaire and don't mind chucking some cash out to help my fellow perverts.

No Warrior Guild bullshit though. And there has to be a scene where Eliza slaps Ethan's ass.
3WL6.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Massena

boygoy

Feb 4, 2019

$500?

$1000?

$2000?

More???

>Bitcoin millionaire
Oh yeah? Well i'm a oil tycoon and I'll give Koda 15 gorillion Ugandan Pesos in exchange for more warrior guild bullshit

ahmad809

Feb 10, 2018
where swan content end
more than go to her room at night and have some fun with her foot
there is nothing else ???

Waxer2Red

Dec 30, 2019
where swan content end
more than go to her room at night and have some fun with her foot
there is nothing else ???
After drinking the potion that sends you to her room at night at least 3 times fight her again. Avoid drinking the poison and stall the fight and you will be given the option to stare at her feet. (It takes a LONG ass time like 30 turns) After you stare at her feet 3 times during the fight you'll get another scene and THEN there's nothing else.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Just posting this for the future in case Koda's lying once more.

Red = Delay
Orange = Content being cut
Yellow = Additional information

(ANNOUNCED ON 11/29/2019)

WG 1.0 = 12/03/2019 12/06/2019 ??? 12/20/2019 12/23/2019-12/29/2019 ??? - 45 days due (since last edit)
(11/29/2019) Countdown timer released
*(12/01/2019) Delayed from 12/03/2019 to 12/06/2019, 72hrs added to the countdown timer

*(12/05/2019) Megan's content will be left out, the update won't actually be WG 1.0
**(12/05/2019, some hours later) Delayed from 12/06/2019 to an unspecified date, countdown timer taken down (Megan's content will presumably make it in)

**(12/13/2019) Koda thinks unspecified date will be before 12/20/2019
***(12/18/2019) Delayed from 12/20/2019 to sometime between 12/23/2019 and 12/29/2019
****(12/29/2019) It's been exactly one month since Koda made this set of announcements. Today we had our first unannounced delay for WG 1.0, and fourth delay overall. For the second time now, there's no estimated release date for this update.

****(01/16/2020) WG coming "next week"

6.5 Pt. 2 = 12/??/2019 01/??/2020 ??? - 16 days due
*(12/13/2019) Koda thinks this update will probably come after the new X-mas update, so sometime after 01/03/2020
**(01/03/2020) Xmas update is coming mid-to-late January so this gets pushed as well...

7F = 01/??/2020 or 02/EARLY/2020

(ANNOUNCED ON 12/05/2019)

Claus 2 = 01/03~/2020 01/Late/2020 - 13 days due
*(01/03/2020) Apparently coming out "mid-to-late" January.
*(01/16/2020) Xmas update coming "end of January"
Well done, Koda (and Bo)

Last edited:

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Well done, Koda (and Bo)
Hey I think there is an error in your spreadsheet, there isn't a color to indicate when Bo and Koda put out a release on time without a single delay...oh who am I kidding, why bother buying that color marker if it will just collect dust.

Aug 27, 2018
Waiting for WG and miss claus content to (hopefully) come out, then I guess I'll just piss off from this thread for a while. It's been an honor meeting you all good lads, I wish you punctual releases and less bulls hitting ( and may the lily expansion never happen).

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Waiting for WG and miss claus content to (hopefully) come out, then I guess I'll just piss off from this thread for a while. It's been an honor meeting you all good lads, I wish you punctual releases and less bulls hitting ( and may the lily expansion never happen).
Um Ms.Claus is already out my dude.

• Angry
Reactions: Waxer

boygoy

Feb 4, 2019
How can you do this? This is outrageous. It's unfair.
I channeled all my anger and frustration towards Koda into making wise business decisions. After decades of hard work and cutthroat business practices my work came to fruition, I had created the website downloadmoreram.com A service that solves the ancient problem of having too little memory, by letting you download more! My next project is deleteurstudentdebt.com, it's a virus work in progress that in exchange for the last 4 digits on the back of your credit card, deletes your student debt!

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes