RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
I wonder how many patrons literally died waiting for ToT and their auto-pay is still paying towards the patreon? It's got to be at least one or two.
According to google, 7.1/1000 people die every year in China, and 8.58/1000 people die every year in the U.S. (I'm assuming the bulk of the game's audience is either Chinese or American). This averages out to 7.84/1000 people per year. The average worldwide death rate is 7.7/1000 people, so slightly lower. Bo Wei has 1,404 supporters on Patreon, so that would be 10.8-10.95 people dead. That is assuming that everybody who jerks to ToT is a patreon supporter, and as this website proves that is clearly not the case. Of course, most people who die in developed countries are fairly old, and I imagine ToT's audience is mostly below the age of thirty. This skews results by a great deal, as this graph shows.
1579298048309.png
I imagine the vast majority of ToT fans are in the 15-34 age range. When we take into account the fact that there are no women on the internet (certainly none who are into this weird shit), it does seem fairly likely that one person died whilst waiting for 7f.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
According to google, 7.1/1000 people die every year in China, and 8.58/1000 people die every year in the U.S. (I'm assuming the bulk of the game's audience is either Chinese or American). This averages out to 7.84/1000 people per year. The average worldwide death rate is 7.7/1000 people, so slightly lower. Bo Wei has 1,404 supporters on Patreon, so that would be 10.8-10.95 people dead. That is assuming that everybody who jerks to ToT is a patreon supporter, and as this website proves that is clearly not the case. Of course, most people who die in developed countries are fairly old, and I imagine ToT's audience is mostly below the age of thirty. This skews results by a great deal, as this graph shows.
View attachment 519999
I imagine the vast majority of ToT fans are in the 15-34 age range. When we take into account the fact that there are no women on the internet (certainly none who are into this weird shit), it does seem fairly likely that one person died whilst waiting for 7f.
You just worked more in ToT stuff in some minutes than Koda did in 17 days.

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
Hey, my gf is into this weird shit, though she needs help on every QTE. At least I think she's a woman :unsure:

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
hummm is there pegging in ToT?
asking for a friend...
still i would like more content with the water clan girl~
There is one scene with cobra including pegging. I don't remember now how to get it, but I think progressing normally you encounter it.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
View attachment 519999
To any fellow ToT fans who may no longer be with us...

rip.png

Last edited:

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
You're a lucky man
You say that, but she's so terrible at this that I had to explain what Yvonne's trick was just because she was so impatient she didn't bother paying attention to the colours. And then I had to give her my 100% MGQ Paradox save because all she wanted to do was go through the pocket castle. She also never ever reads dialogue so I have to explain to her how to get the more advanced stuff with Scarlett and the other villainesses. Absolutely hopeless.

In unrelated news, asked Koda if he wanted help with anything, but seems like the only thing he could use help with for these updates is someone to implement his scripts for him. Which I ain't gonna do. Further ahead he wants to do more timed choice stuff like with Khulan but the code for that is horrible so I'm reworking it. After I'm done, he'll be able to reuse it in and out of battle and without the mess, which is nice. I really liked the timed choices in Khulan, as much as I find the woman herself revolting. Anyway, it's not the big thing ToT needs but it'll be interesting when (if?) he gets around to using it. My maze algorithm is gonna get used in the new Claus stuff though, it's cool. :cool: I know none of this is going to excite anybody, and it shouldn't, just thought I'd let you know that I'm working at least ;D

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I channeled all my anger and frustration towards Koda into making wise business decisions. After decades of hard work and cutthroat business practices my work came to fruition, I had created the website downloadmorerem.com A service that solves the ancient problem of having too little memory, by letting you download more! My next project is deleteurstudentdebt.com, it's a virus work in progress that in exchange for the last 4 digits on the back of your credit card, deletes your student debt!
Yeah the site is really super. You should all try out.

Reactions: Malfred

Malfred

Jan 29, 2018
You say that, but she's so terrible at this that I had to explain what Yvonne's trick was just because she was so impatient she didn't bother paying attention to the colours. And then I had to give her my 100% MGQ Paradox save because all she wanted to do was go through the pocket castle. She also never ever reads dialogue so I have to explain to her how to get the more advanced stuff with Scarlett and the other villainesses. Absolutely hopeless.

In unrelated news, asked Koda if he wanted help with anything, but seems like the only thing he could use help with for these updates is someone to implement his scripts for him. Which I ain't gonna do. Further ahead he wants to do more timed choice stuff like with Khulan but the code for that is horrible so I'm reworking it. After I'm done, he'll be able to reuse it in and out of battle and without the mess, which is nice. I really liked the timed choices in Khulan, as much as I find the woman herself revolting. Anyway, it's not the big thing ToT needs but it'll be interesting when (if?) he gets around to using it. My maze algorithm is gonna get used in the new Claus stuff though, it's cool. :cool: I know none of this is going to excite anybody, and it shouldn't, just thought I'd let you know that I'm working at least ;D
he is using rpg maker right?
which languages is used for scripting?

this friend you r talking about,is it yourself or not?
I dunno what you're talking about =P

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes