RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Well, guess these are our "updates" now, bunch of sneak peeks of all the different unfinished stuff that will be forever delayed. January 15th, exactly 90 days 86 days (forgot about that last streak of delays) without content even though some of it was "90% done". The thing that worries me the most is that the teasers are not from the same content, gives the impression they are STILL not focusing on something. January Patreon money $2482 (really?).

Last edited:

Waxer2Red

Dec 30, 2019
Well, guess these are our "updates" now, bunch of sneak peeks of all the different unfinished stuff that will be forever delayed. January 15th, exactly 90 days 86 days (forgot about that last streak of delays) without content even though some of it was "90% done". The thing that worries me the most is that the teasers are not from the same content, gives the impression they are STILL not focusing on something. January Patreon money $2482 (really?).
People really need to to stop enabling there bad habits. Expressing there displeasure with there wallets is literally the only 'feedback' either of them have shown an interest in.

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Yeah this teaser was from bo,generally is koda that post teaser as you said they are working separately, Koda is on Wg + Claus and Bo is on Swan pt 2(not finished yet)
This is why we get a bunch of different teaser.

Edit:and we still don't have a clue for a release xD

Last edited:
Reactions: olorex11

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Yeah this teaser was from bo,generally is koda that post teaser as you said they are working separately, Koda is on Wg + Claus and Bo is on Swan pt 2(not finished yet)
This is why we get a bunch of different teaser.
Didn't know Bo shared CGs and stuff on Disc, he barely talked about the game when I was there before 6F.

Reactions: Narak8813

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Didn't know Bo shared CGs and stuff on Disc, he barely talked about the game when I was there before 6F.
Still pretty much the same xD he rarely speaks and whe he does
He call others noob/troll or spam emoticon(at least in public),it's an event when he talk about a floor/girl,content progress,post teaser ecc ecc.

Last edited:
Reactions: olorex11

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Based on that little Crow-armor-shaped graphic on the right... looks like they've spent months developing a system by which we have to attack and destroy various sections of the armor which literally leaves her heart completely open to a sword thrust.
Not that anyone plays for the realistic combat simulation but...

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
Still pretty much the same xD he rarely speaks and whe he does
He call other noob/troll or spam emoticon(at least in public),it's and event when he talk about a floor/girl,content progress,post teaser ecc ecc.
Ohhh now I understand what Koda said to me. I was asked if I wanted anything specific with Claus and when I said that I don't want to influence what gets added like that, Koda was like "Bo (probably): Noob". I had no idea why that was a thing so I just went along with it, but this makes sense. Lowkey want to meet Bo, seems like a funny guy. Wildly incompetent at a bunch of things obviously, but funny.

Reactions: Narak8813

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Ohhh now I understand what Koda said to me. I was asked if I wanted anything specific with Claus and when I said that I don't want to influence what gets added like that, Koda was like "Bo (probably): Noob". I had no idea why that was a thing so I just went along with it, but this makes sense. Lowkey want to meet Bo, seems like a funny guy. Wildly incompetent at a bunch of things obviously, but funny.
I'd venture to guess that Koda was doing just fine in the mental health department before he started working for Bo, and now look at the poor guy, he must have a dozen different undiagnosed disorders. I wouldn't risk it if I were you.

Last edited:

khesanh

Dec 5, 2018
ATM, Madeline from Domina is better than Katrina but you were right, foot scenes are Ivonne-traced and armpit scene (CG) is Scarlett's (without Bo's trademarked noodle arms). Still enjoyable though.
Madeline is a vegetable compared to the liveliness that is Katrina. The only impression her ball kicks (nobody will understand that to be a PoV ball kick if not told so) give is of chronic osteoarthritis. Her dialogues are bland. She doesn't let you cum even once. Acts like a smug bitch if you ask for her ass.

There should be an option to shove a Golem dildo up her ass.

I hope Narcissa is better. Haven't been through the third door yet.

Ashigame

May 23, 2017
I remember there being a bunch of Lily megafans in the discord that were trying to come up with a continuation to Lily's story which felt satisfying to Koda. Let's set aside the fact that it's dumb for Koda to be the one to judge what makes for a good Lily expansion since he doesn't get what her appeal is at all, does anyone know what these Lily cultists were coming up with? I remember Ashigame was the Lily pope and he moved from F95 to the ToT discord, but I never knew what some of his suggestions/ideas for more Lily content were. I wonder if anyone's suggested gentle/softcore femdom to Koda but gotten rejected.
Btw, the popularity poll is still ongoing, keep making arguments for why your favorite ToT gal is BEST GIRL. Or maybe even tell us why you think someone is WORST GIRL, anything goes!
My my, I'm flattered.
Lately, I kinda resurrected ! One year ago, I came up with some ideas (I've sent a docx to Koda).
Don't expect a full perfect scenario here because I did it quickly and never worked on it again as I don't have time. Now I've kinda forgot the whole plan I had in mind :p

boygoy

Feb 4, 2019
I think there was a poll done once before, but we can do another one since a bunch of new girls have been added since then.

F95! PLEASE IGNORE THE TEXT WALL AND VOTE FOR YOUR FAVE ToT GIRL!

As for the "bratty" thing that Koda also mentions, I think people don't see her that way at all, and instead think of her as a tsundere (I get Rin Tohsaka vibes from her personally). Kinda weird that Koda wouldn't have realized this despite how much of a weeb the guy is...
But anyway, the way I see it there's one main reason why people like Lily: She's the most unique out of all the characters in ToT.
Firstly, she's visually unique from all the other girls because she's a young adult, her age and height mirror Ethan's (the CGs' perspective fucks this up though), whereas every other female in this game is a MILF who is much older and taller than him.
Secondly, her role in ToT's story is also unique. Even if functionally she's just another boss for the player to overcome just like every other girl, in the story she starts out as a captive and a potential ally to Ethan, and then becomes a newly fledged tower villainess, but one Ethan has the chance of redeeming, and the result is a different kind of dynamic than the one he's got with the rest of the girls (some other girls that also feel different are Mrs. Claus and Swan, to a lesser extent).
And then there's another way in which Lily represents a break from the ToT formula: Out of all the girls (Rose doesn't count yet), she's got by far the most intimate relationship to Ethan. She's one of only two characters in ToT that can be interpreted as being interested in him romantically.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What this means is that she's ToT's one and only WAIFU. "But Joe..." I can already hear some of you saying, "Why would I want waifus in my femdom game? I wanna have mistresses instead!". Well, you're missing Lily's potential, just like Koda and Bo have and will. Both Lily and Rose (if her content ever sees the light of day) represent an opportunity for the devs to do something truly different with their female characters: a SOFTCORE, CONSENSUAL and WHOLESOME femdom relationship... but of course with the way Bo and Koda are, I don't think it's gonna happen. That's my biggest issue with being a Rose/Lily fan, I'm just bracing myself for even more disappointment.

TLDR: People like Lily because she's different. She's younger, she was the first girl to mix up the plot a bit, and she's a waifu.

EDIT: Fuck it, let's make this into F95's first ToT popularity contest! Make your case for your favorite female character below, some people could be undecided about who to vote for.
Best girl is obviously Cobra, she consentually takes your stats and through ingenious and unorthodox swing trading techniques multiplies it into 10 ancient coins which she gives you free of charge along with your stats. She's just a really good, honest, hardworking banker!

• Haha
Reactions: Gmaer

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
My my, I'm flattered.
Lately, I kinda resurrected ! One year ago, I came up with some ideas (I've sent a docx to Koda).
Don't expect a full perfect scenario here because I did it quickly and never worked on it again as I don't have time. Now I've kinda forgot the whole plan I had in mind :p
Eyy, thanks for sharing! I really like the idea of Ethan falling into Lillie's lap because he needs to get stronger. It's making me think about how much better it would've been if instead of going all shounen-protag-like with his blue flame thingy after getting his ass beat by Karen and Rose, F6 segwayed into a Lily expansion where Ethan has to actually train with her in order to become stronger (as opposed getting completely random power up coming out of the blue for convenience's sake, which will probably end up being forgotten in F7).
It's also nice that you didn't forget about mechanics too, I wouldn't know where to even begin thinking up mechanics for the stuff I'd like to see done with Lily.
Pretty good stuff overall, Lily is full of unrealized potential :cry:

Waxer2Red

Dec 30, 2019
One thing I wish we could learn from Lily is her 'charge up' ability. That way I wouldn't have to go and by 99 red potions ever so often.

John Mirror

Dec 10, 2018
So, I was thinking about the delay party we will do next month. Our precious next floor is geting older, guys, we need to celebrate! We can bring a cake, do some special decoration on this thread, I think Koda and Bo would apreciate!

Reactions: barp
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes