RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
I disagree, if someone is a perfectionist they don't put out "finished" work that is full of bugs. But working on one thing at a time (and actually finishing it) would be an improvement for them. I doubt they will change at this point unless some externality (like losing a lot of income) forces them to.
Perfectionist in terms of ideas, rather than coding skill. He doesnt seem happy releasing an update unless it contains everything he could possibly think of during the development phase. I was the same at uni tbh. I always ended up rushing at the last minute because instead of just writing a draft and then updating it later I am trying to improve and change it as I go. I feel like Koda does the same thing

Reactions: fanboi

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Can't help but wonder if Ada and Maggie are gonna reuse their CGs in that "bonus fLoOr", just picture the same outdated low-res, 120-p image with "~hmm" every 2 words and tell me is that is worthy of 3 months of waiting/bullshitting lies.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
weird question: who is/was zazzaro?
He's a fallen comrade that became something like a mythical figure here in F95. The dead body of the wind dojo guy in 3F is the perfect metaphor for zazzaro: He was a free spirited maverick who tried his best to fight against oppression, but ended up being taken from us too soon. His legacy still lives on though, in people like me who were taught by his example to rebel against the devs and the mods, and in some other people who choose to pay homage to him with their usernames and/or profile pictures, like Incognito Guy

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes