RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

The Big Boss

Jul 8, 2018
A7C0710C-B07F-454E-B32C-8790804D056E.jpeg

Got some bad news guys, the Patreon community doesnt give even the slightest fuck that they literally will not receive a single TOT floor this year.

Is it down a little from January, sure. But holy shit to put out nothing and only drop ~5% from the all time high in 9 months. Why should they give a shit.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Now im not defending anyone side, but I get I can impatient, otherwise ppl love Koda and BoWei work... some beg to differ since works gone slow, take to consideration they may have Reality Life to do, and or something comes up, sure they can tell us if it happens... Hmm with being said, sometimes technality happens and trying to please us can be harsh, Art etc on Comp, Drawing in a few sketch for me is already a difficulty, but I manage to get things done , n im not an expert on Comp anime drawings. So I wouldnt understand if it was a quick art or not. Like app games on Phone, some bugs arent worth it. I will say maybe they want to perfect it in one go so we may not experience foul playthrough. Likewise we arent getting compensated like app games or PC games. Best they can do is keep us waiting and putting much best updates they can cluster in a release cuz we wait long is probly reason to delay n make sure things go smoothly, but then again I cant vouch for anyside. Im pretty angury but Im patient enuf, since reading everyones every few reply or new comment kinda amazes me... Hmm, Ive seen this game yrs yrs ago maybe from it first started n I havent had a PC or Laptop since then, and so Ive finally got my hands on it n its really appreciative how much work was put... hmm... Im pretty sure there are hardcore fans as much as I am though late to join, I might have hit some ppl who will just reply to my viewpoint n just curse me a few lol. Sorry for it.
I more or less understand what you are trying to say (broken english major here ...kidding). The thing is, we veterans or early 2018 ToT players have been through this charade since last year Ivonne update/Floor 6 and the same fucking excuses were used then, the only difference is that we were more optimistic hoping for change in the attitude and communication of this pair....fast forward a year and we are still stuck with the same shit Koda pulls in every little amount of content but now the prick is condescending and Bo excuses himself blaming Koda, even though he is the first one to blame for going back to his word after promising no more "gigantic floors".
The thing is patreon sucks because it can't force creators to work to earn money. Hope someday patreon could hold up creator's earnings until enough content is released.

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
Lmao look at all of these new people.
"I can't believe that they would promise one thing, and then do another. Its almost like they're full of shit or something."
Lurk moar for pity's sake.
Anyways, on the subject of Koda, I am conflicted. Koda does definitely bring something to the table in terms of his writing. He's no Shakespeare, but he at least speaks decent English and has tastes that align with the community. We can't always say the same for Bo. On the other hand, I don't appreciate him as much as I would appreciate another update, which could possibly come faster if Koda were out of the picture. I've played the OG versions of Mixfight, which I assume Bo translated himself, and they're understandable. Not perfect, but understandable. And I would rather have something that I can understand than nothing at all.

D

Deleted member 985467

Nah, that would imply he sticks to the date once he hits it. It's more like he eyeballs a date on his calendar, declares his intentions to throw a dart at it, looks at his hand, realizes he's not holding a dart, and then spends two weeks pretending to look for it.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
View attachment 491533

Got some bad news guys, the Patreon community doesnt give even the slightest fuck that they literally will not receive a single TOT floor this year.

Is it down a little from January, sure. But holy shit to put out nothing and only drop ~5% from the all time high in 9 months. Why should they give a shit.
He had been steadily losing patrons until October, which is when Swan was released. Either the Swan update gave the game some publicity which seems unlikely, or there was a sizeable amount of people holding off on their Patreon subscription until they had something from Bo and Koda. And then these people caved in after such a small update (even if it was decent) after a year devoid of any other content, and since they didn't unsubscribe after that, they also probably believed Bo and Koda when they told us that they'd give 6.5F four more parts, and then they also probably believed that they'd be made just as quickly as 6.5F Pt. 1 was made.
They should've known that was too good to be true with these devs.

Nov 30, 2018
I wonder what Bo and Koda do with all of their hard-earned riches. I like to imagine them laying down on a beach somewhere, sipping cocktails out of a coconut with an umbrella sticking out of the top.

z3212

Aug 25, 2017
So I tried using save editor to level up (Yes I cheated! Or at least I tried to cheat) but it didn't work. Changed the level from 8>30 but when I loaded the edited save file I was still level 8. The gold edit did work tho. Can anyone help with this?

Coldharbour

Jun 24, 2018
So I tried using save editor to level up (Yes I cheated! Or at least I tried to cheat) but it didn't work. Changed the level from 8>30 but when I loaded the edited save file I was still level 8. The gold edit did work tho. Can anyone help with this?
Edit the experience. If you don't then the game will revert your level.

Reactions: z3212

z3212

Aug 25, 2017
Edit the experience. If you don't then the game will revert your level.
I tried doing that as well but it didn't work. I did put a random high number in the exp box tho. That could be the reason, do I need to put the exact exp for the right level? and if so how can I know the right number? (sorry not the best when it comes to such stuff)

Coldharbour

Jun 24, 2018
I tried doing that as well but it didn't work. I did put a random high number in the exp box tho. That could be the reason, do I need to put the exact exp for the right level? and if so how can I know the right number? (sorry not the best when it comes to such stuff)
I don't know so, once you change the xp and replace the save, it should work. Maybe someone else will know more.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
Even the Swan update was rushed as fuck
it's missing a lot of what made ToT good, the whole Swan update felt like it was some kinda spin off from WG
hopefully they will come back to it and finish it properly, with all these delays they're even cutting corners...this is beyond pathetic at this point

Dec 6, 2018
Change the exp and then do a fight(and win). The game doesn't register the exp until you earn exp

Reactions: z3212

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
FYI just wanted to come in here and give a little notice that Under the Witch updated again, this time with an english dub for all their current content and already are in the works with 2 new girls that should be out early next year. I think its time to throw support behind a project that actually shows results and follows their stated release schedule

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
FYI just wanted to come in here and give a little notice that Under the Witch updated again, this time with an english dub for all their current content and already are in the works with 2 new girls that should be out early next year. I think its time to throw support behind a project that actually shows results and follows their stated release schedule
Don't worry, I am a patreon of NumericGazer, that dude deserves his patreon earnings, not only he posts how the project is doing and what is being done, also is a pretty chill dude, that Twin-Tailed blonde witch is my new goddess (sorry Lilly but I can't wait for something that never be finished).
Btw we are exactly 3 months away from spring cleaning update 2020, I can't wait for it, the 2019 one was awesome.

Reactions: Artilaz

edoitachi

Jul 24, 2018
Already UTW is great Game! 3-4 Mistresses and it will be massive

edoitachi

Jul 24, 2018
Don't worry, I am a patreon of NumericGazer, that dude deserves his patreon earnings, not only he posts how the project is doing and what is being done, also is a pretty chill dude, that Twin-Tailed blonde witch is my new goddess (sorry Lilly but I can't wait for something that never be finished).
Btw we are exactly 3 months away from spring cleaning update 2020, I can't wait for it, the 2019 one was awesome.
=) I bet 2020 cleaning will impress you even more my man ! Prepare to be amazed mortal !
From creators BO ( i copy other artist pics) and Koda (Roadblocks everywhere i drive)

Reactions: olorex11
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes