RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
The real joke is that mods still don't lock the thread between updates when the discussion is like this.
I think it is harder to lock and reopen it with how many little updates false promises are there but how long it is to gain something really substantial.

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
You know what ToT could use to keep people occupied? A collectible card game. Something like Witcher's Gwent, or maybe a fighting card game like Yomi.

Hell we could literally take Yomi's base and add new characters and it would work great. Every villainess has holds too. It's perfect!

It would keep us occupied while the devs keep delaying everything forever. I'd certantly would be losing myself opimizing my Lady Cobra build, or casting Scarlett's Loser Face Slap... That sure would be the dream.

Nov 30, 2018
You know what ToT could use to keep people occupied? A collectible card game. Something like Witcher's Gwent, or maybe a fighting card game like Yomi.

Hell we could literally take Yomi's base and add new characters and it would work great. Every villainess has holds too. It's perfect!

It would keep us occupied while the devs keep delaying everything forever. I'd certantly would be losing myself opimizing my Lady Cobra build, or casting Scarlett's Loser Face Slap... That sure would be the dream.
I actually started development on a Tower of Trample fan-game. The demo should be out this weekend so stay tuned.

Get ready for some awesome femdom content with all new fan-art assets of our favorite girls!

Teamy

Nov 18, 2019
How does Bowei program his game? I see him in discord using RPG Maker VX Ace and something like a Photoshop app. IS there another program he is using or a special engine? I am very interested in creating a femdom game like TOT tbh and i just want to know. :)

Reactions: ErcnardSieghart

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
I thought that we are gonna get warrior guild update?? Have koda already forgotten about it after removing the countdown on purpose

Reactions: hupuuser

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
I thought that we are gonna get warrior guild update?? Have koda already forgotten about it after removing the countdown on purpose
The whole situation is really fucked up.

Koda revealed that the WG 1.0 update could not be released on the 6th and delayed it to the 8th, after which he revealed that this update wouldn't even a contain the main girl (Megan) that he's been advertising so the update wouldn't even be a 1.0 but rather a 0.99999999.

Then at the last moment he decided not to give us the partial update either because fuck us, right?

Reactions: akuuuu4

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018

Koda revealed that the WG 1.0 update could not be released on the 6th and delayed it to the 8th, after which he revealed that this update wouldn't even a contain the main girl (Megan) that he's been advertising so the update wouldn't even be a 1.0 but rather a 0.99999999.

Then at the last moment he decided not to give us the partial update either because fuck us, right?
He's not just deciding not to give it to us, he's just postponing it indefinitely just like Cobra's update because he must've lied about how much progress had been made. Here's the recent WG 1.0 delay history:
WG 1.0 = 12/03/2019 - 5 days due (since last edit)
*(12/01/2019) Delayed from 12/03/2019 to 12/06/2019, 72hrs added to the countdown timer
**(12/05/2019) Megan's content will be left out, the update won't actually be WG 1.0
***(12/05/2019, some hours later) Delayed from 12/06/2019 to an unspecified date, countdown timer taken down
Honestly we'd be a lot better off if WG had never happened at this point. Koda's been using this shitty rehashed "game" as an excuse for lazying around for waaay too long now.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
He's not just deciding not to give it to us, he's just postponing it indefinitely just like Cobra's update because he must've lied about how much progress had been made. Here's the recent WG 1.0 delay history:

Honestly we'd be a lot better off if WG had never happened at this point. Koda's been using this shitty rehashed "game" as an excuse for lazying around for waaay too long now.
Half a year to be exact. So how many days did the Roadmap of december lasted before it was bullshit again?

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018

This is the point i am trying to make, warrior guild supposed to come out but :/

Aug 27, 2018
Boda (or kowei) are real business men : they release high quality content in short quantity and with long time intervals, thus leaving a mark on their niche audience who (rightly so I might add) keeps pledging on their patreon, and at the same time rarely working. Chapeau

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018

hey I just met you...how about a round of Gwent?

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018

I love that idea and I would say
BO MAKE IT HAPPEN
but by the time we got that we would probably have floor 9 and dear lord I am not waiting that long

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
I love that idea and I would say
BO MAKE IT HAPPEN
but by the time we got that we would probably have floor 9 and dear lord I am not waiting that long
Nah, Koda would just use it as an excuse to delay WG. It would never see the light of day.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes