• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Raiken

Apr 6, 2019
Off topic but if anyone wants a good femdom game and knows how to machine translate I'd highly recommend . I feel like Bo might have taken some inspiration by deciding to make this succubus side project. Pretty new release and the animations are top notch (y)

https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-milking-farm-dieselmine.44820/

It's been requested but who knows how long that could take.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zepheral and ss6

Ahryma

May 28, 2019
Off topic but if anyone wants a good femdom game and knows how to machine translate I'd highly recommend . I feel like Bo might have took inspiration and decided to make this succubus side project because of it. Pretty new release and the animations are top notch (y)

Not as long as F7 will take

Semmie

Jul 9, 2018
He has delayed it again. Says Saturday might be feasible but Sunday is more safe. Personally am expecting a Monday Tuesday or Wednesday release based on how much he’s done this and what’s happened in the past

this is after he had delayed it to the seventh a few days ago, by the way

Reactions: Ahryma

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
Off topic but if anyone wants a good femdom game and knows how to machine translate I'd highly recommend . I feel like Bo might have taken some inspiration by deciding to make this succubus side project. Pretty new release and the animations are top notch (y)

i got that game eons ago been pming ppl to translate :/

Reactions: Raiken

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
He has delayed it again. Says Saturday might be feasible but Sunday is more safe. Personally am expecting a Monday Tuesday or Wednesday release based on how much he’s done this and what’s happened in the past

I'm expecting a 2021 release date. Normally I'd add a /s but not with this track record.

Reactions: pron292

Ammaccabanane

Jan 16, 2020

Just FYI: Koda is having issues launching the playtest version.

We're likely pretty far off still.

tjones1137

Jan 31, 2019
Hey guys, I had planned to release an update to my complaints about the delays next week, but I underwent surgery after the discord guys blew up my office with explosive love pillows. I will release the 0.9.9.9.5 patch to my previous complaint somewhere in the next few weeks (maybe a month) as I have to send my notes via bonded courier past the coronovirus blockade, and into mainland China, where a enclave wild otters living in Southern Guangzhou will edit the notes and give me approval. After that is done I will send a different courier by bike to the city of Uruk, Iraq in order to get the complaints blessed by the oldest pervert in the world. Then after summoning the ghost of Yuan Chonghuan via the ritual of Belgarath, I can get these notes translated from otter-speech into a far more inscrutable language, English. After that I'll need to build a computer from scratch with old cardboard and potato batteries to type them up. Once the next solar eclipse happens I can finally think about getting to work on writing the outline to the idea of the next complaint, which will be version 0.9.9.9.7. ---TJ

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
he delayed and delayed after being so confident with WG being able to come out last weekend, then 5th, then delayed again

Waxer2Red

Dec 30, 2019
I am one and the same. Thank you. I remember that now, it was extremely frustrating. It's really close to being done now though. I dont think koda will ever give the progress reports like we wanted (like many other creators on patreon do), but you have to admit his writing is really good. That's not bait.
No one...no one here in 670 pages has said Koda's writing is bad. (Edit: Fine except for that one time that one guy did.) That's not really the issue. The issue is that none of us has seen much his writing in 2019 or at all in these first months of 2020. I mean let's look at his 2019 performance review.

Update to every existing floor-Koda hyped up the thread for weeks, didn't put anything out and stopped talking about it.

Cobra Update- He released a very very short 2 scene demo after weeks of hype, and then again stopped talking about it.

Warriors Guild- Was meant to be a 2 week project. Became a one month project to a two month project to a who the fuck knows when project. 0.9 of warriors guild is the ONLY project in 2019 worth a damn that he made himself, and that is not really a years worth of work is it?

Claus-It is February and it's still not here.

Floor 7- Literally over a year past due, as it was meant to come in Jan. of 2019.

Swan & Crow Part 1- Hey that came out! Ya know it was an hour long and looked pretty unfinished as it didn't even have the Ethan picture sets along with his dialogue, but it still came out so quickly! I wonder why? Check the bottom for the answer!

Swan & Crow Parts 2-4- The promise was that these parts would come out once per month. Part 1 was October, Part 2 Was December, Part 3 was January, Part 4 February. So you planning on playing part 4 this weekend?

Dude wake the fuck up. Bo and Koda did not set out to scam people but they are taking advantage NOW of generosity of others. Even if they are good people not intending to be doing this, they ARE still doing it. They make the project in a way that satisfies themselves, working when and on what if it fancies them and abandons it when they no longer want to.

Above you said all of f95 zone should become patrons as you believed it would make Bo and Koda work harder and speed up the development of ToT. Do you have any evidence of these ideas? Because I can offer you evidence to the direct contrary.

That's the link to Bo wei's patreon earnings. Now as you could see in 2019 it was steadily going down, and down each month as it reflecting many patrons dissatisfied with the project moving away. Like me! And it kept going down until it reached it's worst at the very start of October, for the first time Bo and Koda earned collected less then $2000.
But what's that? Also in October that money jumped up to higher then it had ever been 3 weeks later? What happened?

Swan happened. Bo and Koda's patron money went down low, and then all of the sudden it was off to the races for new content! And promises were abundant that there would be even more every month. (So definitely subscribe to the patron
again.)

Of course the need to release further content in such a timely manner no longer became necessary as the earnings as said, went back up high. And lo and behold 3 months later and there is no Swan chapter 2, no claus, no floor 7, no anything.

You made the entirely futile plea that everyone on f95 should start supporting them on patron, let me make an equally futile plea, have everyone on discord pull there support. Because I have a real funny feeling that if Bo and Koda earnings dipped down low again we'll be seeing content again well soon.

They are not bad people. But they HAVE gotten complacent. They know that no matter how many times they delay or abandon or swap projects, you and many others will always be there to enable them. Supporting them financially and telling them it's okay, because 'they are still good writers.'

It's ironic. No longer supporting them on Patreon is the most I've ever done to support the continued release of Tower of Trample.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes