RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Ieqe

Sep 19, 2018
Bo Wei, Koda, whichever one is reading this. Don't get distracted by the complaints just continue working on the game and we will keep supporting you. You have made the best femdom game there is right now and nobody should be complaining about how long it should take because there is no higher quality game to compare it to and compare how long it took them vs how long it took you, take as long as you need and work with passion.

People do have a right to complain about the constant delays so what you need to do is start working on your project and make sure it is perfect. Just release it when it is ready and announce that.

The lies about dates makes it seem like you are trying to make statements to get a bunch of support only to delay it further once you get the money so you can make another statement to get attention and support just to delay it further and show your supporters you do not respect them.

Don't make a statement about this or use alts on here to try prove people me wrong just take the advice and release good work. That will be more than evidence to show that you are listening to the right people and you do respect your supporters.

Fuck people trying to make you rush out shit before a deadline (Tbf a stupid af deadline that you probably came up with), just do your work and when it's done it's done. We will support work not lies.
Under the witch seems to be a very strong contender for the best femdom game so I wouldn't be so quick to call ToT the "best" at the moment. Wanna know why? Because its developer actually gives detailed progress reports and proof of it and doesn't give half-assed excuses for close to 0 work released in a whole year all while leeching off of patreons

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
Under the witch seems to be a very strong contender for the best femdom game so I wouldn't be so quick to call ToT the "best" at the moment. Wanna know why? Because its developer actually gives detailed progress reports and proof of it and doesn't give half-assed excuses for close to 0 work released in a whole year all while leeching off of patreons
This has to stop though. ToT and UTW while both being able to be classified as femdom don't play out the same. You can't realistically compare the 2. The concept isn't the same, the engine isn't the same the 'schtick' isn't the same. This is coming from someone who really likes UTW, it's just that UTW is bordering on not really being a 'game' and being more of an animation. ToT has gameplay. It's not revolutionary AAA gameplay but it's real, it has a lot of text, it has consequences , UTW just has you click buttons and get dominated instantly . 2 Different things.

UTW has a lot better transparency that's true but it still takes a long time for anything to come out although that can be attributed to its engine/rendering time etc.

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
If everyone here decided to become a patron, more progress might be made because they could afford more help or be able to focus on the game more.

Some of you should sign up to the patreon for a couple bucks for a month or two to see if it helps. Real talk.
Honestly if they cant spare any time with the funding they are currently getting then my 2 quid a month isnt going to help. I would subscribe to their patreon if they were still releasing content. The only temptation I would have to join the patreon would be to hold Koda to account a little bit and try and get him to get a grip. from what I have read that just gets you banned though.

Also, they were regularly releasing content and then fairly abruptly stopped. That wasnt related to the amount of patreons they had at all. They didnt stop releasing content because of a drop in funding, no logical reason to think they would release more content with a funding increase

Kevin131191S

Jul 15, 2018
If everyone here decided to become a patron, more progress might be made because they could afford more help or be able to focus on the game more.

Some of you should sign up to the patreon for a couple bucks for a month or two to see if it helps. Real talk.
So give more money to people who haven't released anything decent in a very long time. For some weird reason that doesn't seem like a very good idea to me.

saddlface

Oct 25, 2017

Officer I wrote these guys a check to shingle my roof 2 years ago and they pocketed it and did nothing!

Oh that's terrible Ma'am... sounds like you need to write them another check!

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017

Ok, real talk , grimhelm makes about that and he’s a solo act. The real reason most here don’t sub, is because koda’s either lazy or a perfectionist. Most who do sub to him got tired. Koda makes fake promises about release dates and delay his own delays.

I mean if you are gonna invest on a guy, then I wanna see results. That’s reality , if I don’t see results, then there’s no need to give him money. I don’t wanna rush the man, but don’t make promises you can’t keep bro.

REAL TALK!!!!

Also you and Koda are hoes.

BB364266-3FB3-4227-AC67-EAF08168AF62.png

Last edited:

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Honestly if they cant spare any time with the funding they are currently getting then my 2 quid a month isnt going to help. I would subscribe to their patreon if they were still releasing content. The only temptation I would have to join the patreon would be to hold Koda to account a little bit and try and get him to get a grip. from what I have read that just gets you banned though.

Also, they were regularly releasing content and then fairly abruptly stopped. That wasnt related to the amount of patreons they had at all. They didnt stop releasing content because of a drop in funding, no logical reason to think they would release more content with a funding increase
Imagine banning patrons for asking for the content they are funding

Reactions: pron292

Exel96-2

May 7, 2019

Okay then Boda's financial advisor

Reactions: Zepheral

FerousMetal

Apr 9, 2018
Meh, I dont know who the guy is, everyone gets one chance. If he never comes back then I know not to bother next time. Besides, if i never took pointless bait I wouldnt have anything to do online
I'm still here, thank you for your reply.

I've been very vocal in the discord multiple times about it being unacceptable. Most of the time the community gets pissed at me when I bring it up so I let it go.

Recently however Koda has been very responsive in chat, and seems to take things seriously. I dont know if giving more money is the answer, but maybe it would be motivation to just put out the content.

Taking away the income (motivation) doesnt seem like a winning game plan. Also, the discord people arent as bad as gearless joe likes to make us out to be.

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
The thing is the the number of patreon subscribers doesnt affect the content released. There wasnt a big drop in subscribers before the content stopped. In fact you could say the opposite is true, its been pointed out that the last update came out once they dropped below 2k a month and since then there has been nothing. It might be a coincidence but we can only go off the evidence we have.

The biggest thing that stops me subscribing is the disorganisation of it all. I couldn't trust Koda to keep any kind of promise. He seems like an infuriating person to have to rely on. He is talented no doubt but he cant keep to any kind of schedule. If as you say you get shouted down when you try to say something then I dont see what will be gained from me getting shouted down too.

I know its only 2 quid but between everyone its an investment in a person and I'm not comfortable paying money for someone like Koda to mess me around. He hasnt shown his value to make me want to support him. Subscribing is an acceptance of his method, such as it is, and I'm not ok with that

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
I'm still here, thank you for your reply.

I've been very vocal in the discord multiple times about it being unacceptable. Most of the time the community gets pissed at me when I bring it up so I let it go.

Recently however Koda has been very responsive in chat, and seems to take things seriously. I dont know if giving more money is the answer, but maybe it would be motivation to just put out the content.

Taking away the income (motivation) doesnt seem like a winning game plan. Also, the discord people arent as bad as gearless joe likes to make us out to be.
Looks like you guys want money........then you guys better start twerking. No ass no cash.
4210779E-B50C-4AF4-8B76-146A79D1BE7B.gif

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes