RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Impatient666

Jul 17, 2017
Oh! It's my kind of page.
I'll just say that I'm patiently awaiting this weeks update. Last time I heard it's Friday at latest but as Friday doesn't exist in Koda week I suppose we might need to wait a little bit longer.

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
Oh! It's my kind of page.
I'll just say that I'm patiently awaiting this weeks update. Last time I heard it's Friday at latest but as Friday doesn't exist in Koda week I suppose we might need to wait a little bit longer.
I thought it was supposed to be the 5th? Which reminds me, it is now the 5th :)))

ghdwlr1998

May 16, 2018
Bo Wei, Koda, whichever one is reading this. Don't get distracted by the complaints just continue working on the game and we will keep supporting you. You have made the best femdom game there is right now and nobody should be complaining about how long it should take because there is no higher quality game to compare it to and compare how long it took them vs how long it took you, take as long as you need and work with passion.

People do have a right to complain about the constant delays so what you need to do is start working on your project and make sure it is perfect. Just release it when it is ready and announce that.

The lies about dates makes it seem like you are trying to make statements to get a bunch of support only to delay it further once you get the money so you can make another statement to get attention and support just to delay it further and show your supporters you do not respect them.

Don't make a statement about this or use alts on here to try prove people me wrong just take the advice and release good work. That will be more than evidence to show that you are listening to the right people and you do respect your supporters.

Fuck people trying to make you rush out shit before a deadline (Tbf a stupid af deadline that you probably came up with), just do your work and when it's done it's done. We will support work not lies.
oh dude... you are such pure man. Do you still think they work hard? please wake up

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
I'm so merry we are getting content in less than 24 hrs :).
Edit: Dammit guys, I just wanted to bring positivity to page 666 and you ruined it. Party poopers, no cake for you :mad:.

Last edited:

Waxer2Red

Dec 30, 2019
Had a dream that Bo and Koda had secretly completed all there projects and were already on floor 9. All the delays we were seeing here were just them getting back at people pirating there game.

If only they were that competent.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Had a dream that Bo and Koda had secretly completed all there projects and were already on floor 9. All the delays we were seeing here were just them getting back at people pirating there game.

if only the bulk of people here we not ex-patrons

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017

Then you woke up like Captain Tsubasa infamous fan ending.

Reactions: Juanhk12

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018

Some people unironically think this is what's happening and it hurts me in my thinky place

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes