RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Also when when I was a patreon I REFUSE to use discord because it has a hug box mentality worse than reddit or twitter
Well, I use only F95 but we kind of have box mentality too. There is pretty much only one opinion and as a user pointed out, there is little voices (or directly noone) here against that majority opinion. All said, I think we rightfully complain, as the problems are still the same, but different opinions should be always welcomed (being respectful of course).

There is too little backlash for all these delays on Discord or Patreon, that's for sure, but let's not act too like a mob and gang upon rayinn. This whole Discord vs F95 is dumb and childish, and I agree with Gearless Joe saying "not everyone in their Discord is as petty as those guys, just like not everyone in F95 is edoitachi either". Let's not waste time with trolls.

The problem is without updates we don't have too much to talk about the game xD

Suiginto221

May 13, 2018
007 discord saga is bs. F95 funny site, where u can download game, and after walkthrough, you may support author by hype his project (4chan, reddit, etc) on other resourses, or support with moneys. Here you can criticize as you want and don't be afraid get banned by discord mod, who will ban any criticism on project, and also suggest new ideas.

Yes, piracy isn't good thing, but without help f95,many people wouldn't know about ToT. So,let's be friendly, because resentment on both sides will not help to avoid DELAYS, DELAYS, DELAYED DELAYS.

Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018
Edit: it took me a long fucking time to write this shit since english is not my first language so at least read it

Hating on Koda will not make content come out faster.
Yeah we know. None of us believes that complaining in a piracy website will make the game come faster. We do it for the fun of it
We also know that acting as if everything is fine doesn't help either. Proof is the fact that the only update this game got on 2019 is 1/4 of a floor (the first swan/crow part)

Sending spies into the discord also won't make content come out faster.
Those "spies" as you call them are probably people that discovered the game using this site and then became patreons or patreons that grown unhappy with the development of the game and came here to vent. We don't send "spies" (not gonna talk about that term since a lot of people already did but you can guess what i think of it) and they wouldn't have to tell us the news if Bo and Koda used more Patreon instead of Discord.

Look, i love this game, is the reason i made an account here in the first place, and i'm sure you too love it or otherwise you wouldn't be here. You have talked a lot about what helps the game and what doesn't but truth is nothing done here will affect the development of the game for good or bad, but you, patreons, do have a say in how things work. Bo and Koda listen to all of you (or at least should) and they depend on your money. If you want to improve things don't act as if we are part to blame (because as i said before nothing done here matters to Koda and Bo) and focus on if you can really improve things and how.
Sorry for my bad english

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2018
Edit: it took me a long fucking time to write this shit since english is not my first language so at least read it

Yeah we know. None of us believes that complaining in a piracy website will make the game come faster. We do it for the fun of it
We also know that acting as if everything is fine doesn't help either. Proof is the fact that the only update this game got on 2019 is 1/4 of a floor (the first swan/crow part)

Those "spies" as you call them are probably people that discovered the game using this site and then became patreons or patreons that grown unhappy with the development of the game and came here to vent. We don't send "spies" (not gonna talk about that term since a lot of people already did but you can guess what i think of it) and they wouldn't have to tell us the news if Bo and Koda used more Patreon instead of Discord.

Look, i love this game, is the reason i made an account here in the first place, and i'm sure you too love it or otherwise you wouldn't be here. You have talked a lot about what helps the game and what doesn't but truth is nothing done here will affect the development of the game for good or bad, but you, patreons, do have a say in how things work. Bo and Koda listen to all of you (or at least should) and they depend on your money. If you want to improve things don't act as if we are part to blame (because as i said before nothing done here matters to Koda and Bo) and focus on if you can really improve things and how.
Sorry for my bad english
It's not bad at all.
And you're right, those spineless sweat sucking contributors called Boda's patrons should man up and show their protégés who's really got the economical power to subvert the fate of this game. Narak8813 , I'm talking about you, you slime

• Haha
Reactions: Narak8813

ReinaTekken

Jul 4, 2018
Bo Wei, Koda, whichever one is reading this. Don't get distracted by the complaints just continue working on the game and we will keep supporting you. You have made the best femdom game there is right now and nobody should be complaining about how long it should take because there is no higher quality game to compare it to and compare how long it took them vs how long it took you, take as long as you need and work with passion.

People do have a right to complain about the constant delays so what you need to do is start working on your project and make sure it is perfect. Just release it when it is ready and announce that.

The lies about dates makes it seem like you are trying to make statements to get a bunch of support only to delay it further once you get the money so you can make another statement to get attention and support just to delay it further and show your supporters you do not respect them.

Don't make a statement about this or use alts on here to try prove people me wrong just take the advice and release good work. That will be more than evidence to show that you are listening to the right people and you do respect your supporters.

Fuck people trying to make you rush out shit before a deadline (Tbf a stupid af deadline that you probably came up with), just do your work and when it's done it's done. We will support work not lies.

Waxer2Red

Dec 30, 2019
Bo Wei, Koda, whichever one is reading this. Don't get distracted by the complaints just continue working on the game and we will keep supporting you. You have made the best femdom game there is right now and nobody should be complaining about how long it should take because there is no higher quality game to compare it to and compare how long it took them vs how long it took you, take as long as you need and work with passion.

People do have a right to complain about the constant delays so what you need to do is start working on your project and make sure it is perfect. Just release it when it is ready and announce that.

The lies about dates makes it seem like you are trying to make statements to get a bunch of support only to delay it further once you get the money so you can make another statement to get attention and support just to delay it further and show your supporters you do not respect them.

Don't make a statement about this or use alts on here to try prove people me wrong just take the advice and release good work. That will be more than evidence to show that you are listening to the right people and you do respect your supporters.

Fuck people trying to make you rush out shit before a deadline (Tbf a stupid af deadline that you probably came up with), just do your work and when it's done it's done. We will support work not lies.
A-Bo and Koda aren't going to read that. Because B This is a piracy site.

Reactions: TIKI434

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019

Yeah fuck people who expect you to meet th deadline you set... and then push back... and then push back... and then assure that the next delay will be the last... and then delay... and then...

you know what nm

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018

"trying to make you rush out shit before a deadline". Ha. Ha. Ha.

At this point, it's not really the best either. It's still good, but in no way the best.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

This would have been a very reasonable post I would have agreed with for the most part...in 2018.

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
I heard Koda was seen in Iowa, handling the democratic party caucuses.
That's fucked up. Iowa only sets a deadline for Democratic Presidential caucuses once every 4 years and usually comes through on time.
Yes, Iowa has fucked up on a Biblical scale, but that's nowhere near as fucked up as Koda is.

We still love you, Koda!

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes